Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Beauty and the Beast Official NYC (Vlog 19)

















What's up guys had in some work .

But most subscribed to the bus stop.

No you don't turn the goddamn world.

The hell you got to punch bug that hurry the hell up as you need to be doing.

I gotta work no I'm going to get a nice shape up today I'm not going tonight No.

They just keep sitting on top I'll see you don't hear me oh ok you how it is.

Disrespectful.

Winter freaking face anything this car by the push of minutes and 10 seconds.

Do not then you know that you see the fucking the handles and a mother fucker they're not automatic.

So that's how you know your car and idea fest but I see you guys later.

So I'm a motherfucking New York right.

And guess who I ran into miss tanga oh my god.

It slid let's let it don't even look like this one o'clock in the morning.

But negative.

It is one o'clock in the motherfucking life.

I'm gonna share.

I just looks old and new versity but now it's my turn up a mountain.

As we're walking down the alley of greatness.

You know.

Everything is all great Matt oranges and friendless currently oh my god.

Just for you shit yourself to think he's good right but don't let mom when it and do some license like wow man the movies over.

Help next ship will be what's going on.

Thank you.

It's not that serious come on let's see this piece of this is the side of the head that.

Real good.

Let's slide the camera open to miss you.

This lens camera.

Yeah.

Help best pizza in the world here.

I don't know what was there you have it but that's later that's the place.

30 30 min never know the United States.

They're raised me taught the medical too big too fast what was the river yeah that's what we had we going to look at that one.

Continue haha for me.

And.

You can be the piece of you I'll tell you that don't work the yes.

Not chicken in it.

You know black people magic right there are many reasons i don't know.

So we in brooklyn and my cousin shit and it's raining but it's not raining like that all ships sinking under this book from on camera conductor.

Yes sir they got red man that's how we do it out here ok it is big it from the motherfucking hood shit how to go to the movie mallu he's not in the way.

Where's the movies that don't I when I swear it was over there talking another block okay it just looks so light like fuck it looks so good I can looklike I'm gonna fucking movie oh my god it's okay to wear to moon you know.

- this.

- shit.

With a cute couple.

American.

I got it.

Call.

Today we watched.

We'll be right there.

Many of you.

Areas.

Go to do.

Yes go Oh mother.

So you know.

Mocking and city for the good oh my god I hope it is that beautiful care.

Now care.

See this shirt right click my name.

For example of this city is beautiful home is a little restaurant right here it's going to know.

Super clean and new york and uh we're not a lady or a little different.

He's so cute 6.

This show.

Vago one another blessing day enough to be sunday.

This has been a long weekend I mean so long like a long time food food food food food Oh.

Food food food tastes so good make you want to slap your mama and I really that's the ticket on doing with a mother brigham city is it clean.

Cena.

Boys are back at the same time scaring him money I wanted everything.

The whole crew.

Young one.

Damn.

So much here on your guardian here because some doughnut but it's real.

Oh shit shout out to all the girls that arm got the real hit you know that's something that the sun yong friendly so let's listen a beautiful spot look at this fuck.

What makes you forget the son of frederick.

Tell them how your day is going to be is lovely but now i'm hungry.

Remember robotic will get some possible , pond make CD for the holiday.

We want you said give me any mind to see the chicken or shrimp.

That's all I know oh my gosh somebody telling what makes ed is.

It's my.

Last day in New York.

With this during.

Anything up baby.

Right this is.

It.

Have a seat and you see some ID next up who what was that site loving God but yeah.

She's fucking awesome awesome person matter.

Three days she's the fucking best thing ever.

Ever have to hold on to the ship is precious.

Dresses.

Crazy crazy hold on my god hold me.

Shake on it bullshit you say that then you say your chapter but also glad you didn't know here to go can trigger up with some ideas - 10 fingers I don't think you really even know as the highest on the double clicking on the flow and take it to you after holes but you alone SI un dia para que tal te quiero una competicion goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment