Wednesday, February 1, 2017

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST | Halloween Costume Makeup Tutorial | RawBeautyKristi













Hey guys welcome back to 31 days of halloween if you're new to my channel 31 days of halloween is where I post a new Halloween costume makeup tutorial every single day in October be sure to subscribe to make sure that you don't miss out on any of the fun because you know it's gonna be bad today is my take on a disney classic beauty and the beast my friend Marie from the youtube channel 15 clips had the idea to do a beauty in the beast so to see my beastly beauty come to life stay tuned i did this make up about three weeks ago and ran into some issues the first issue that i had with the brown paint i used for the beast was far too dark i also use crepe here for the brows and beard which just ended up blending in with the brown base color and the wig and I'll just ended up looking really detailed list and muddy plus that needed a little more on the body so for the final look I ended with i added the Beast red cape which added a lot more color and interest if you ask me for the second attempt I started out by mapping out where i wanted the gashes on my skin to be for this i'm using the white cream paint and a bent liner brush a much easier and less messy option would be to use a white or nude eyeliner pencil but I didn't have one because mine doesn't happen they wipe away really easily if you make a mistake and it makes it really easy to just map out the perfect area that you want to be you see me here covering over the white clean paint with a liquid latex this step turned out to be completely irrelevant in the process because here i'm using a high-quality slip latex that really doesn't like to tear off a little chunks as I had anticipated but just peeled off as a whole so if I did this again I wouldn't even waste my time with the step I filled in the areas for the beast with a light brown body paint for this i'm using the mehron paradise paint which is a water activated body paint after the base layer of light brown is down.

I then highlighted the high points of my face neck and chest with a white cream paint clean paint blend beautifully over water activated paint so with a patting motion i just press it gently and a messican then using a deep maroon bodypaint I drew on the basic shape of his cape and then filled it all in this was when I realized that the liquid latex didn't work I then padded a red cream paint over the top of the Cape especially in the high point of my shoulders then taking a bit of white cream paint mixed with the red ipad it onto the ball of my shoulder and blend it out also into the shape of the curve of fabric.

Because i was using a lot of cream paint for this look I made sure to set everything with a translucent powder be able to blend shadows on top of it without it looking choppy for this I use the Knicks sfx set powder but any translucent powder will do then I took a deep brown eyeshadow and shaded around the edge of the tears and under the red cloak this gives the shadow appearances at the clock is laying on top of our skin then taking a dark maroon shadow shaded as if there were wrinkles in the fabric bunching up in the front when there are wrinkles and fabric there would also be a highlight in between each dark shadow this entire look is a lot of layering dark Browns in the deep areas and highlights of white in the light areas it's all about how light would hit those specific areas and still not a pro at this but it's honestly all just about practice with a dark brown body paint I then painted on in very light strokes hair.

This doesn't look perfect and i'm not really sure I like the way that it turned out but I'm struggling with this and I probably should honestly use a very thin sparse fan brush then i put a line extending out from beneath my bottom lip and over to appear like a new bottom lip for the Beast then I painted on a tooth extending upward for the beads lower jaw I filled in the entire tooth with white and then patted on some yellow shadow at the base to look as if it were a natural tooth which are typically a little darker at the bottom and then I highlighted along the top of the new drawn on lip.

Then with a small brush i buffed on some foundation into my bell skin areas for bells dress and painting with a yellow water activated paint onto one of the openings then using a dark yellow eyeshadow i shade at the bottom of the yellow dress in the same pattern as the wrinkles of the Cape same with the highlighting with the white over the top of the high points of the wrinkles in the fabric etc then using a grayish brown shadow and a small pointed brush shade at the top of the dress to show that it's laying on top of my skin and then filled in my eyebrows on bail side and then using that same shade on my brow brush i define the tooth of the beast.

I ran a dark brown shade through the beef increase and then I ran a taupe brown eyeshadow through bells crease do on a winged liner and two on some lashes for her.

I also been filled in her lips with a medium pink lipstick.

When the very finishing steps is to line the edges of the gashes with blood using a product like their degree i would intensify this look by making it look like torn skin however since the latex didn't pan out I didn't want to make this look less accessible for you to do so I kept it was just blood on the skin and adding drops of blood down I then do a furrowed brow on with the dark brown eyeshadow extending up my forehead with a curved line going up my forehead from the bottom of my brow i also ran some black mascara through the browse on the Beast side and that's it i hope you guys enjoy this beauty in the beast makeup look.

Make sure to tune in tomorrow and every single day to october for more halloween costume makeup looks there will be some pretty intense ones coming up so don't forget to subscribe to be notified when the videos go live which will be at five p.m. pacific standard time if you do decide to recreate this look make sure to tag me on instagram so i can see your work i would allow the to thank you so much for watching and i will see you at my next video which is tomorrow of all the foods edmund of all the foods you ask for Turkish goddamn motherfucking the light of all the foods pizza not freaking delicious ass carne asada tacos no Turkish Delight gelatinized cubes of hideousness yeah they are you little bitch their way more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment