Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Casey Neistat Went Bowling In The White House Basement















[Music].

Sitting on this footage I've been sitting on this movie for five years since the 2012.

I've been waiting to make this movie that entire time just patiently waiting for the day to come where I can tell the story of going bowling in the White House.

I get a lot of weird people email any weird things all the time but in the summer 2012 some total stranger email me and was like hey I work in the White House would you like to come down and go bowling and have pizza and beer in the basement of the white house to which i responded and enthusiastic with all right now final station to station Washington so yeah we just the train to the White House met a group of strangers went into the White House and that's how we went bowling in route to the white house now.

Not super excited about the way my collar fit this corners were supposed to be meeting the folks that are taking it the lighthouse who we've never met before I don't know a single fight our time.

In trouble with only because he didn't have his identification but he's going Colin.

Why the five years the guy that invited me to remain nameless but the guy who invited me who is in the obama one administration said to me at the end of the day I film everything he was like please don't put any of this on the internet and I was like that's why do this is like gold was like okay don't put this on the internet so long as Barack Obama is our president when Donald Trump was sworn into office last week it meant that i can finally release this kind of not in fact this video but it's going in the White House oh my god.

After i do want to generate so great throwing things when they could face in the like it literally made this is the basement and this is the borealis doing here.

Classical style meeting President or photos on the walls clap for big the balls all live here the luckier got him dead about here is where we have this piece of situations and here's where we have the all american beer and then and have to anyone in the Trump administration that you'd like to invite me or might get that first normal force more bowling just take off I gotta go at the White has been fun at your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment