Wednesday, February 1, 2017

EMMA WATSON BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 2017 COSTUME | WARDROBE UNVEILED ON DIS...















Whatever I did a whole blog with this shot 45 minutes long.

I think I would lose a lot of subscribers are you seeing what I'm seeing.

I want to see the Beast costume actually I 1c bells hopslam I want to see Bell small village costume I woke up this morning and I checked my Twitter feed and i saw an article somewhere I can remember where but it said that the Disney's going to be costumes are on tour and I'm like what does that mean too small to eventual town Josh boring.

Or at our first stop at the arclight theatre in pasadena it is pouring rain and here we are our first South our first character is going to be lumia played by ewan mcgregor this is nia when he is cast the spell as you can see right there he has a little faith which of course is animated in the film with CGI that this is him dancing around the castle when he is free from the spell of the castle.

Ewan mcgregor where's this amazing costume just beautiful you can see the backdrop it really makes it very authentic here like Abby did that little shoes they could pull those off this one as close as I can get.

Look at the detail of these things i'm extremely looking forward to seeing these inaction google above the brawl at the name for ya.

This is the met office under the spell i'm assuming some features thanks with facebook and it's just the prop for when she's a scene where you have this dress right here which is gorgeous all white and off-white sure that you pick that up it's coming off way and then of course you have cocks let's play by Ian McKellen this is the actual prop right here the actual prop in the movie I guess the animation over the face in the film to create the talking talking clock when the castle is released from the spell you have clogs worth in this amazing amazing costume look at this on believable truly unbelievable i wish i can touch it behind for asking and I don't want to get in trouble i'm about to see Emma Watson small village small town village whatever you want to call it dress i'm also going to be a champion mirror and the road.

Both are here at the regal cinemas in downtown Los Angeles this location this theater was a hard one to get to especially in the rain the rain slowed down traffic took a long time to get here but we're here and the crew it is and a lot fellow little town drets a lot of wear and tear on those little shoes.

Love rocking the stock wow i loved it i really love this she had some rad often mental waste their cleaning rag and then you have magical atlas over there let's all take a moment.

Three.

[Music].

I am so excited right now I cannot speak I mean look at this right here really looks like the movie.

That was just magical reported here to my ID right on the other side of this wall of felt small town village costumes we have another display the road and the enchanted mirror look at the table 2 don't get look at all the details that don't look at the road just don't look at the mirror look at the table show me the Beast fast was one of the most special moments I've had in a long time.

I never thought waking up this morning that didn't see those dresses now i'm very excited for going to sherman oaks and take a look at the Big Papi it's a staple center right there in downtown Los Angeles I gotta get myself back to sherman oaks this person is running here it is a very rainy season very rainy season here in Los Angeles it is pouring rain right now but we're going to see peace and belt the lens is probably get very wet so i apologize about that.

It's part of logging experience want to try to like hide under these edges here but eventually we're all going to trucks are going to get soap to be able to see these costumes before anybody else gets to see them you understand what that means to be sure it needs a lot of you two as well because you wouldn't be following this channel it mean that much to you the Contras were about the dr going to blow it all away they'll gold down and the Beast tuxedo.

Let's go let's beat the rain here in la already.

I gotta go for more I think look at this look at this.

That be.

Now i don't know if you can tell that costume his humongous then you have emma watson's beautiful ball gown you can see the detail there on the hem.

I just can't get over how huge that beast costuming this is really a dream come true the fielders have worn by dan stevens and i seriously don't know how much padding must have put on him to create the Beast I would wear if i could get away with it I would wear especially this little part right here little neck part that little buttons on his little pants there they have a still of the movie right there the two costumes which are right in front of us only take a few minutes here and soak this in join me.

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh are you seeing what I'm well thank you all for joining me today for the little costume journey please like this video if you liked it please subscribe that very important to try to build up a subscriber base build up for community we share this video because this is an exciting one movie doesn't come out until march but we got the costume in person bunch of modules that I think please.

No comments:

Post a Comment