Wednesday, February 1, 2017

FAMILY BOWLING BATTLE















It's easy.

.

Oh ok so today we're going to do something that we've never ever ever done in our lives well maybe not in our lives because it's been a bit there's been a time when we didn't have phones but we're actually going to leave the house.

We can't remember those times I can remember those has been a long time but we're actually going to go out together and we're going to do something that doesn't require us looking at our phones every what three minutes 10 minutes.

University and in my case every two seconds.

The camera this is not a problem this is a camera so we're going to document this we're gonna go bowling.

So the camera doesn't count as technology because i can't be checking my camera every three minutes.

So we're going to have that on and we're gonna have some fun we're gonna go bowling monkeys you excited telus which is a mobile provider they said we want you to expect more this holiday season we want you to expect more family time and expect more holiday fun with your family so they're like want to go bowling and as a yes can I take my phone and they said no you cannot take your point but they gave us be hit me not holiday mode sweaters for your phone.

Holiday mode sweaters check the sagas they gave us these holiday mode sweaters almost like a mr. monkey sweater for our tablets and our phones we're going to put that we're going to leave it all nice and cozy and we have mama bees phone we are going to stick it in this with her mommy nice and more keep it nice and cozy in my phone is actually too big for the sweater.

They actually gave us a mantle and they said put your phone into holiday mode with this fireplace video you put your phone.

Here and then you close it up and then you can watch your video from the fire . this is an actual fireplace.

What does this do all that you have an hour fire on your smartphone.

If you don't have your own fire you do that.

Look at that guy's you get your own fireplace my smartphone is going to be the fireplace put in a while always a too hot and we have our phones in the sweater is this letter in my head throw the sweaters in the fire that's the safest fireplace I've ever seen alright monkeys it's time to go let's go bowling I'm usually better than everybody.

When we bowl ok.

What will smoke you what you got going on boys vs girls strike challenge.

So mr. monkey a nice-looking sleep we're gonna be on a team together our combined scores vs mama B and miss fuzzy pants over there.

We're going to see who wins so that's our bowling challenge and you know what we're gonna try to do.

We're going to ask the people at the bowling alley to go to the back we're going to see that works or not.

Where the paint where the paint job yeah I always wanted to see that I would want to see the pins so I want to see like that back yet so like mysterious for me so I want to see it and see if we can do that.

See less.

Let's do this family.

First of all we have to get coffee because if we're going to destroy the ladies in bowling we gotta do it with some caffeine so doing I fancy notice right.

You got this we have this and so far it's been 10 minutes without the phone and I'm not shaking it which is funny because a phone operator that tells us to put our phones away at i like that i like i like that is very not in the holidays especially on holidays internet.

Mommy you're going to third so I want you to go first but the monkeys are here so they're going to win first cute styling all.

That is like my biggest we're getting my finger stuck inside the building.

Well I guess right now I just nice like that works.

First of all you grab a ball no pressure miss monkey has already killed.

What's with a spear looks like those things.

Okay how are you holding up without phones.

How you holding up with that whole mention it.

Me too only 221.

You feeling okay.

I'm just kidding.

You guys got those sour face without the sour face hold off because we're winning be able to air.

Yeah don't worry you guys got a lot of brains to warm up to the skirt is coming off.

You're serious business to business.

I can't make you nervous also possible behind the line well that post mama be come on you gotta hold the pose you're gonna skip the line.

So if you hold that pose though we have you got.

Excuse me my love you Family Channel mr. get this strike words nailed it oh so close that was grateful we are people in the in the crowd watching people are throwing things and it's getting really crazy out here.

City.

Easy easy.

I was close mama be a little nervous sorry.

That's true she was broke my but you got the strike run for cover mommy's gonna shoot 127 104.

Please.

How do you feel about winning template feels pretty good like peanut butter feel like we're going to be doing well that's pretty good.

Because mine too . but disappointed but you guys are great he has been amazing it was awesome that was a very close fight but the boys win this challenge.

Now where's my phone all we're trying to ask to go as close as possible to the pains i want to see how they look so I'm asked so hopefully get some good news yeah I came up with my blog yeah I think he shot one shot I have thank you very much and neck with Joseph just gonna give us a quick little tour I schools from hospital.

I just like crazy obsession with like looking at the mechanics of these pins like that.

Now this is like some behind-the-scenes stuff right here.

Sweet yay , is like I don't understand why you think that's so fascinating.

I think it's awesome mr. monk was a cool my bucket list is very different from your bucket list.

My bucket list doesn't consist of Vin Diesel.

I love this place for the super clean everything working which is always a bonus.

Thank you thank you so much time has gone.

You know the one where you want me to do for you thank you very very close to that problem - no other students.

First of all I thank you very much tell us for taking away their phones and making us leave them at home.

We had fun it's not as bad as i thought i was going to shade but we had a fun time.

A blast leave a comment down below let us know what you guys think our next challenge should be.

Thank you so much we expected more we got more.

We got more family time together since there is screen and check any messages it was also thank you to you the swarm the Beehive the honey hole.

Laughs we love you guys so much we love you will see you later mhm oh no anybody interfere yeah yeah yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment