Wednesday, February 1, 2017

"INAUGURATION DAY" — A Bad Lip Reading of Donald Trump's Inauguration RE...













In a world where.

Inauguration day with a charge of a bad lip reading of Donald Trump's inauguration if we have more old on ya congregation nevermind ok I'm i don't really know what to expect I debts were doing maybe like voiceovers and shit I have no idea but I'm actually kinda excited so well yeah you should be too.

And without starting to do let's just do it in three percent inauguration day dammit already a bad lip reading of dollars from lawyer is so important should we should write it affect those buttons do you know what you just said will you carry in some always looked really yeah sure they're certainly not all the Lincoln I feel better somebody get Li little bit.

Now's your chance for the you will be as funny weiner can't use it it sounds like what they're saying or it looks like that's what they say that this is actually changing.

You will be me diligence bigger but the thing is fucking problem yeah you need to measure cardigans look into your face I rover are you wearing a pink floyd share like what the fuck was that bro i do can I do because your face got Hilary Faye's may look better fucking face my god oh my this is fucking genius bro this is spotty Jesus looks like we have a problem information we're gonna clean and get into your face book cover [Music].

Are you wearing a blue shirt yeah they're probably never will again help I'm gonna barf you ever watch that week gonna be a good lord look it's the one that isn't singer I like your nail-polish with not to pretend like you but I think inside clear creek I think you old like to repeat after me i make Greece pellets in my sweat i make those 42 brought that's right of the rule bro but I really thought that was his voice I forgot like first or second there I forgot that this is a bucket voiceover bro this is just it sounds like what he would sound like.

Repeat after me i make Greece pellets in my sweat i make Greece pellets in my sweat i was disappointed they didn't find the compliment of Atlantis shit i was disappointed they didn't find the continent of Atlantis unit owner kids move large falafel and want to shave my mustache kids smells like falafel and wants to shave my mustache loaded and Belinda started at the land so why don't you look depressed feels good now right hand and repeat after me i don't feel good because I gotta get a grip you saw me squat go to get a group you're so Mitch was you think I want playing three eggs at you you think i will fling three eggs that you the goldfish of preteens never had a chance the goldfish of preaching never had a chance.

I personally have puked in a cage fight i have personally appealed to the cage but and I choose an awful lot of cheese let's shoot up a lot of cheese and I started like I stood in my god together we will build a barn in rural Connecticut that we will make it a bar with a nanny and we will make it a park of brown lady we will make it a bar that has stopped it and extra good leather with you want to make a bad day or greater day the ground baby no music just me you know what I was later the hamburger and milk need you to scream my bun you get good guys just remember who brought you here thank you my prince.

What if you feel like that as my all where know you might want to clean my car after this domain really wouldn't call it yours right.

Did you gotta go back to jetta very dorky least you know how to drive the age enough I don't do it but I got a big truck I'm gonna figure out a way to serious stuff better bring your junk already opened across the kids made me a ship and I mean I'm not afraid to use it generates stood everyday i already all day.

I was waiting and the brushes of love but just maybe you should fucking data structure the next year to see that life dollars Rob shakes obama shakes for barack obama he made me a ship and I mean I'm not afraid to use it as a solid straight hood every day we're all waiting and the brushes of love is sometimes waiting anniversary yeah some things were getting into pictures for us but he's waiting in the bushes for us there's a half at creepy get mad and evil.

Stop looking at me something reading in the bushes for her something already written to trip over others there's something waiting in the bushes for her something waiting in the bushes for us this man and he used to stare attending oh he's taking a piss and he's looking like he's gonna try to give me a kiss and he's really taking his little bits and I'm like what for her book something waiting in the bushes for her service.

Oh yeah haha the body hair actually good at something with Sophie ready to use the push for her.

How are ya how are ya something waiting in the bushes store on there is a hollow array-based and I heard he is a racist and he won't start looking at me it's creeping me how hello no I walked away and now he's got something to say hey he said it.

Oh something we're getting into pushes for her so I guess he has a stalker 2 and that's the hooker with a likes into and I don't know what we're going to do because handball fucking we hitters and they they both shot at Cedars had the other guy is looking down at SB the radio is Yoda do it looks like somebody is technically it's but over many wedlock and I think alike look at it will be one could not catch read what the fuck.

While I did all this is all the button too bad we got imagine that bad lip reading with the hearts to its I got to get back to more support for fucking love you gotta get him act with below but anyway I fucking enjoyed the students this is actually fucking hilarious.

It sounded you know what you know what about subscribers Jesus little bit so much created you got that fuckin i love it but anyway.

Hey I just like it looked like it that's what it was saying it's fucking crazy excellent excellent.

If you ever seen before we give them a view.

Anybody seen this video before / give him another one.

That's because yeah because nobody waiting in the bushes and also because I that so that's why i put the video link in the description box below also just below the fuck and go at all with this guy what you want you knowing that girl I don't know what that is it looks like a baby's mangled hand or arms lips a little what the fuck is eating but it's creeping me out but I kind of want to click on it.

I'm just saying but back yeah i think if you look at the trixbox but also the description box below will be back for the switch.

Make sure you click on both of those fuckers and dog following examples of those fuckers are greatly appreciate it and of course subscribe to me if you haven't already you do that and you'll be enlisted into soldiers army will become sergeant soldier I greatly appreciate of course that's one of my soldiers and their mother but subscribe to me like this video if us with their video please go over there and not only give move you buy a video doing about of course some shared with everyone you know and i'll catch you guys next time ah a bad lip reading do me a favor and british actor Bush stop stop stop stop looking at the bushes I mean looking from the bushes you are creepy creepy what you are creepy you want my PB fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment