Wednesday, February 1, 2017

JAMAICAN CHRISTMAS VACATION















Yeah.

Welcome to Jamaica.

Mr. monkey welcome to Jamaica .

It's absolutely beautiful here and we are here for Christmas we've never actually gonna wait for christmas.

So this is your first time celebrating in the warm weather Santa Claus is going to be here doing a whole gala dinner doing all these like celebrations and all these performances I want to teach you making Santa Claus.

Basically we've been here for like three or four days already it's pretty windy but pretty much the monkey has been spending a lot of time in the water park this is dennis is ready to the tip and yaki where they were dancing with Jamaican style.

They're all like turning up and laughing and going crazy good morning miss mykie are you doing.

He finally woke up.

How you feel you've been sleeping nights.

Yes.

You eating my sensible breakfast Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Eve or Christmas Eve married a year and happy Christmas.

Mommy we forgot our ornaments you didn't know about it the the Christmas vacation veterans they know what time it is yeah so they bring the ornaments and hang them on the windows of their rooms Merry Christmas hi Merry Christmas.

Thanks when you're old you know that me i'm at any code is one this is a lazy lazy here for my style Merry Christmas mom beeping hmm.

It's christmas time in Jamaica oh the weather outside is around me and we want to share everything with you.

So if we are sharing as much as you can and hopefully we can see settle onto main contender to everybody in the Christmas spirit.

Mr. monk he's got his Christmas clothes on wake up my white panda dress.

Wipe and address on fleek with the shoes very cute very nice they're open your palm trees are all set the Christmas spirit is alive in Jamaica.

No.

Mom.

We will turn up all night guys are partying all night mr. monkey what exactly do you think anybody else's future planning on doing up there playing turning up either.

Oh mama B what's going on merry christmas , week we're the monkees it looks like the bitch just because you're happy i want to miss.

Penta oh we were doing our Facebook live feed and the kids are like see ya blue.

We are out of here we were older because we don't want to miss Santa all I see them over there come and we be okay yes so entertaining.

I want to get like her crystal waiting for Santa Claus the guy finally finally made it safely.

What else got the hunger force of Jamaica.

You may all we've been doing is just lying down.

Sleeping.

And enjoying the weather marching band time.

All right we're just marching band at very excited i'm mark morning there's a parade at the resort right now and they're all coming over.

I've never seen a parade before the resort.

Party.

Got it got it.

That was a lot of fun I was working out of the chair right now we can't ignore the water night.

And to be very had an awesome shelter.

Black bears no relation done now we're gonna just gonna the water how are you feeling today mr. monkey.

I got really bad cameras killed looks like five minutes to put on a hat.

Are you.

Its water slides or so I've never seen water slides like this at a resort.

This is ridiculous lifeguards are on a roll here keeping an eye on things making sure everything's good.

Where's your sister.

Oh.

Well this is it guys.

The last day of our vacation mommy are you happier he said very sad.

Yeah okay I don't want to go I don't want to go home either kind of want to go home but I kind of want to take the Sun with you.

Yeah did you making people yeah they're really awesome that really nice and then you're making food.

Did you make it free and the music everything about this trip was awesome we had so much fun miss monkey did you have fun he had lots of fun what was your favorite part.

Making making friends all that's so sweet it's looking slick what was your favorite part of the trip.

I the food yeah yeah.

Mmm my favorite part was just spending time with my family oh it was an honor just being naughty with you knowing that room number maybe you were too well.

Pain if I could have one wish in this world it would be for the world pain.

I would just like me everybody to love your children we tried to show you as much as we could take you with us as much as possible.

So here it is the ocean guys one last time you're gonna go in and fuck those waves look pretty brutal way a lot to make it has been very beautiful yes thank you so much we love you guys so much i right now you can help me here.

Thank you too many people are beautiful Holly the sky ok ok guys enough of my book and I know you guys could stare mama be all day.

We're out of the big seven little game.

It's going to be all right mama be tens and I burn apparently i wore a turtleneck the whole time and Mama be without the Sun thanks for watching guys so much thanks for watching we love you very much we appreciate you and that's why we'll take you everywhere and I think that fake tan or next time I'll bring big ten straight with me.

Yeah yeah yeahs yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment