Tuesday, February 14, 2017

37 Watchman Warning 37 Earthquake - Powerless -War! Also Is Seeing Repea...




##########################################
Praise the Lord hallelujah thank you Jesus.
This is Minister Paul watchman on the wall from our lord and savior jesus christ it's Friday October 16 2015 and it's 1129 am and that's pacific daylight time and i'm out here in Northern California the Lord has been having me work on this message that it just seems to be rapidly and quickly escalating as a as a warning specifically an earthquake war breaking out in a in a power loss those three particular things and so I want to sound an alarm you know we talked about peril and how you know we can be protected to apparel when you know who it says perilous times will come but a I really need to sound this alarm and so I'm going to go through a whole series and sequence of events and discuss how we received warnings in you know you know even in numbers specifically I want to talk about the number 37 and how the Lord gave me that number as a sign to warn others and in my dream on July fifth 2012the and the angel and my dream said 37 minute war and and and so this those people that are fifty-fifty on this I know Christians that actually say that you know the Lord showing me the number 37 and using it as a watchman stool was with is witchcraft and then there's the other fifty percent that they believe that God can work to you to look through a.
You know three numbers and they have no problem with that so I feel led in compelled to share biblical foundational scriptures that can back up the fact that we can hear from God and we can see things that are coming in in in and worn them before they happen the scripture for that is Amos 37 which it just happens to be a 37 surely the lord god will do nothing before first reveal it to his servants the prophets Amos 37 so that's the word of god and so let's just go into kind of a sequence of events that has happened over the last three days so you can understand this so with the sister named mara permission we're going to share a dream she had and i'm just going to play out a whole sequence of events sister Marta you know lives in the in the in the north carolina area and her and I have talked back and forth for three-and-a-half years on need to a it we began fellowshipping through a a prayer a prayer group room that i had started on paltalk this was in 2012 and her and sister April and sister Lisa they were in brother rod from Oklahoma they were moderators and also we would do was meet in there every single day in prayer.
So that's how I know sister Martha and I know she hears a little organ and so she's been given this dream that led into an amazing confirmation that i just a must share so with your permission I'm going to read this dream she had a i believe it was two nights ago brother Paul let me let me close this facebook thing for now and then bring it up so things don't pop up and stuff so so we don't get a whole bunch of popups because ok it says she were brother Paul I have no idea what to make of this last night I dreamed I was in a factory but it felt also liked school I just got in there had began work yet talking to a couple ladies there.
The 1i was mainly talking to is training another lady and then a bell ring I hear a male voice say quote all right Martha let's get started.
You've been out sick let's go they weren't upset with me kind of jokingly said but I look at the clock and it says I should have began working a I was upset that I started late I go to my machine it's a sewing machine I look up and you're getting she talking to me in this dream you're getting seated right in front of me your sewing machine was facing me and my machine we each had a machine but our work surface was shared very brightly colored fabric all sorts of colors mingled together we were cutting and sewing but the stitches only held in a small part of the fabric the larger area would not even hold a stitch we still continue to work even though things were not going as we anticipated it would I don't know what do you think she asks to me when i type so I felt so you know it's like an so in the Word of God reaping and sowing small work area.
She put a little time with a question more working sewing trying to tell people all.
Me a few listen limited time I may be way off and why dream of two different machines this week one in the Vatican making ice cream shot another dream where she was in the Vatican making ice cream and the Pope was involved and i'm going to show you something amazing about that too and then a sewing machine one churns one attaches or puts together god bless you and Gail ok so I prayed over this and prayed over this and and then the very next morning this was yesterday yesterday I had went out because I'm sorry two days ago because i know it was a Wednesday I was preparing to do the Wednesday online service at 4pm and I wanted to make a and a corkboard sign and so I drove to walmart here locally to go find this corkboard sign and a big sharpie that could be seen from a distance on the camera and that videos uploaded know you can see the sign and while this is amazing i hearby while looking for this this corkboard sign in walmart had no idea where it was i just kind of headed towards the back and I started looking at some worship music cds and I cannot watch this.
I came upon this CD that is it i believe is it.
Well I know one hundred percent in my mind you know I can't convince everybody is is is a warning sign MIT for me to sound this alone and so while i was looking at worship cds they didn't have any worship music at all and walmart that's too bad it really was i asked somebody did he tell me where like arts and supplies craft area would be because I need to make a sign like a cork board son.
And she said oh it's right over there i was only two hours away from it she said oh it's right over there and she said if you don't find it there you can find it in stationary in the front and i'm thinking more cool because I just really wanted to make my sign for church in and get out of there.
That was really the only reason oh there and so I go over to aisles and if you're never going to believe whoa what a what what I found right in front of me know this is why I need to open facebook this is I looked up and I'm looking for cork board for my sign remembering Marcus dream and this is what I seal it two rows of sewing machines i kid you not I stopped him like are you serious.
Mi really lookin at sewing machines i just uploaded this picture about half hour ago people probably wonder where the sewing machines just for the purpose of making this video and i immediately remember Martha stream and so I just kind of took a picture of that and made a mental note of that and then I I went around the corner so that was a confirmation of her dream and I went around the corner in and in this remember I was telling you about the that where the music cds was i I found the corkboard I grabbed it and grab the Sharpie thing I need it and then on the way out.
I stopped and I saw this it was in the it was in the Special you know put on display area this train train you know is a is a.
Ism as a modern-day a music group here and in this CD was from 2012 and in 2012 was when i was going to do the prophetic ministry this all going to tie together and I had this vision of what I'm warning about today.
Flood a power outage and an earthquake and I had the vision on i-5 so I looked at this and I could not believe that for seven dollars you could buy a CD from 2012 called California 3750 ways to say goodbye and and I knew that the Lord was speaking to me and this is what I want people to understand you can hear from the Lord there's a lot of people that they try to attack watchman and try to discredit them what they can explain was ok like the Lord you cannot there is no disputing disputing this fact you cannot take the glory that God can speak to people through these just i'll just mention two simple things recently this year the Lord had told me that the word Caliphate and I had to look it up and then all of a sudden the next thing you know all over the news Isis was forming in their corner ISIL and also they were talking about was Caliphate and there's there's hundreds if not thousands of people that can bear witness that God did perform that miracle on this channel the second one was in into intifada I heard the word Intifada and now again it i was looking up the third intifada did not know what it means this was just recently and now all of a sudden everything that I'm hearing about in regards to Jerusalem and Palestine is into father so what the Lord did was he revealed this warning to me just like he said a name is 37.
And then it in advance and I warn others and it did come to pass so God is when he does this.
He's not glorifying man you know what he's doing he's keeping his word that he would reveal these things first and like he said name is 37 so that's for anybody that's thinking that this stuff isn't for today and there's many so I i realized that this the sewing machine dream time being short 2012 and this 737 which I've shared on here for three years was a sign that I was to investigate and to sound the alarm and that's what I'm doing today so I i found the lyrics the partial lyrics to this song I just snapped this picture two days ago the partial lyrics from this song it says quote i was looking for some heaven there's no need to look no more California 37 took me right to heaven store now I've known of train i know of the group but I I hadn't being completely honest I did not know of a California 37 and so I started sharing this with a couple of close people i know who wouldn't take hours crazy for sharing it and i found out some amazing information and that that's right here so i can close facebook new discount watch this this California 37 to state route 37 there i'm just going to put a link to this because you need it for one thing look it's defined by the street and highway code as 337 just like was on the picture i took seven dollars and thirty-seven 337 and it's now watch this it runs through.
The northern part of california which where I am.
Look 21 miles that's a three or 34 kilometers.
That's a seven and and in its 37 ends and looked like they refer to it as his blood alley and part of this and so i'll just keep these up and I'll move them over so I can start sharing so i can put these in the description box for you to follow up and read and so in regards to this highway 37 I'm like you know what this is a warning and I told a couple of people privately and they can bear witness of this you know that I believe that this is an earthquake warning for California and again I never set dates people don't please come on here and say when is this gonna happen is gonna happen next week or day is going to have today I don't know when I don't honestly believe anybody knows the win we only know in part and when every time you put a win on something of a date it fails and so if this is not about it win just just stuck out to me Six Flags Discovery Kingdom I think that's right there in vallejo so so then I come back from walmart and what happens is an earthquake comes in the very next morning and here's a screenshot of it and it's in that exact area after i shared this with marks the after i shared this with brother James after I explained the whole sewing machine and running into a CD called a you know California in 37 this earthquake hits and look at the location it's 377 that's the the the latitude of it and you know where it's at.
It's right in that area that they're singing about on the CD so what the Lord is showing me is that there's an earthquake coming.
And a power loss and so someone reminded me about a vision I had in 2012 are driving down the great line so now let's go forward and this is this is breaking news for today are about a landslide a flash flood on i-5 this is a I guess it's completely shut down i haven't followed this story too much but so i just want to show you how real this is I believe that these signs that the Lord is giving me are our leading to there's going to be a major power loss and there's going to be an earthquake and and people are prepared for and you know it's amazing to say that there's going to be a power loss when i'm looking up my window right here where i live in sacramento california and it's the most beautiful perfect day sunny bright blue sky you would never think that anything in regards to like a power loss or anything like that would happen in this weather and in yet.
I'm sounding the alarm anyway because that I'm not walking by side we walk by faith not by sight so i'm going to go back and share some information on because some people see well that's that's just kind of random that there was a mud slide it on the grapevine you know that happens all the time there that's nothing i'm going to answer all the questions of people like that okay unset on sep tember 7 2012 which is also a seven and a three.
I had a vision right there where that mudslide was in the views you are looking 612 that's a 7 and 3 i'm going to nail this down in there's going to be no way that anybody.
We will be able to deny this and then i'm going to show it to you in the word it says my vision look fire flood earthquake loss of power while driving down the interstate 5 and if you go and watch this video links to everything you're gonna you're going to find that none of this is coincidence that the vision occurred while I was heading up the Great Barn and so here's the link to that now now i want to go into discussing the number 37 and I want to prove it to you that this warning because I'm sounding the alarm of an earthquake and a power loss and an war and war remember that three things i want to show you how sometimes you can there's people are seeing numbers all over the place and it's not always from the Lord.
I'll give me an example it was the year was nineteen ninety-six I had been with my wife one year and her and I began to see 444 all the time all the time on the clock.
I mean literally we would laugh it would happen so often for about three months and and we we just realize that we would even text each other back 444 but when I went and prayed for confirmation on what admit or when I went and prayed for you know to Lord to show me in the Bible what it meant he did not confirm that admit anything.
Now I believe 44 means judgment but I'm trying to tell you that that that the enemy can get you caught up in the signs and numbers too so I'm trying to show you that that some of these numbers that people are seeing like this 37 have been confirmed and verified in the Bible that with word confirmation and that there they are to be used as a warning and but there's also a danger of getting too caught up in numbers work and lead into kind of like a witch craft thing and and I want people to be assured now when I sound these legitimate warnings and stuff it has nothing to do with witchcraft because i'm on fire for the Lord right now I am preaching repentance and are no sister Martha is on fire for the Lord and so this is not going from this is not having anything to do with witchcraft work we're talking about to obedient servants of the lord who love the Lord with all my and the devil has no part of this warning watch Martha had mentioned the one that shared the dream in the beginning she had mentioned she had a dream about being in the Vatican serving ice cream what the Lord had showed me that very same day without us even communicating was that there's a the the this 37 thing that the in my dream was that there's it's called the 37th parallel.
Now watch this and on this 37th parallel there are four corners and it's a it's on the border of utah now watch this Colorado Kansas in the North arizona new mexico in Oklahoma and you can do a whole study on this i'm going to put a link there someone standing on all four in four different states at once but here's the thing.
Not knowing in advance any of this just obeying the Lord what did he do he sent he sent me to Oklahoma to gather people to march around the Capitol seven times and they did remove those Ten Commandments in the night please hear me know and then any and he sent me too the walk the stopover flight was in utah in salt lake city and he sent me to Colorado to go in there and to tip to preach impartation we're coming and strength to endure were coming and we went to that capital and OE James are we made a whole documentary on how evil that capital was in all the Illuminati eyeball entire forest and so the this 37th parallel and these four states i'm telling you there.
There's a warning and I believe it has to do with the the power loss in the earthquake as i do also believe that California is in danger of power loss in earthquake but to take this even further is that there's in the Vatican and our i'm not an expert on this so I'm not going to mention it much i'll let others share this information in the comments apparently they they are they have all this knowledge on the 37th parallel the number 37 and and knowing none of this when I had this dream din know none of this at all and they have this telescope called Lucifer on top of the Vatican looking for aliens now they're gonna they're gonna claim that when the church is caught up we were taken away by aliens.
There's there's no such thing as aliens their fallen angels or demons straight up i hear people talking about oh they got you know you a poet and they were abducted in the not that that that's that's not from god they're there they're demons and fallen angels so there's that part of the 37 and i know i'm covering a lot but it's just a little emo band god now I told you that in in my dream an angel showed me the numbers.
37 and they met war and still yet today it has 37 likes and and3 dislikes 373 the date is is 5 into a 7-3 and people say anything remember the CD 37 this is why morning you a lot of people are going to say well you know what you're just getting too weird you know you mentioned 372 months this is witchcraft this isn't of God remember what I told you about the 44 and I couldn't confirm it in the Bible and stuff that wasn't a sign from god of anything i'm going to do the exact opposite and show you an amazing fashion how God did confirm this in the word now I want you to take you back to Moses Moses didn't have it in the days of Moses he didn't have a cell phone.
He didn't have an iPad or a tablet he didn't have a computer you didn't have a calculator there you know but what God did appear at it as is a burning bush see God appeared in game assigned to Moses it was a burning bush who's to say that if he didn't have a tablet back then that you might have used the number 37 what I want you to do is just see the difference in technology from then to now because in the Book of Daniel the prophet said knowledge will increase are you with me.
So what tools we have today like google earth etc can be used for for the kingdom of darkness and they can be used for the kingdom of God and as a watchman I'm telling you I've been given tools to use for the kingdom of God warned things and they continue to come to pass and and this is yet another one of those so in this dream and I'm not going to play the whole dream i'm going to put a link to it and i've mentioned it probably over 50 times now in the last two-and-a-half years an angel appears to my left and he shows me these two portals 11 portal has the number three in it and it leads to the United States and I asked him is that unity you know and in this in there and he says no it means war and then there's a second portal and it has its like the entrance to a cave kinda want you to picture that and it says the number seven.
Now this one and I'm thinking perfection completion and stuff member 37 remember the CD picture i just showed you I'll remind your clothes out with that he said no it means war and then all of a sudden I realized the an angel had showed up in my dream and what was warning me that there's water coming both the United States and to Israel and and and it's so now when I see 37 I realized that you know God's reminding me your watchman is time to warm and so this warning is going forward and so I went and I asked the Lord show me this in the Bible are going to forget this and never mention it ever ever again and you know any day he showed it to me in the Bible.
What's this now after i'm showing the number three and seven by the angel in my dream you can come here please verify test the spirit on this the devil shows up and he's trying to attack and confuse me in the angel rebukes them and then the devil leaves that's all in this dream from over three years ago the Lord led me to the book of Zechariah clean garments for Joshua and you know what happens.
Angel appears to Joshua and he showing them off.
He's showing me all these things and four times sake I'm gonna and he says you put a fair minor on his head this was a prophetic word that I received from a.
A pastor on here so it's just so many confirmations and you know what happens just like in my dream look at this and you talk about the 77 eyes.
I mean this is amazing you know what happens in that the enemy shows that the devil shows that and the angel rebukes them and so it is in the Bible i'll put a link to the entire book of Zechariah three is exactly a biblical confirmation in the Holy Word of God that this was a sign for me to warn of war now as i turn on my TV right now at noon at heine now here in California October 1600 who's talking.
Obama Obama is talking and he's talking to South Korea and what's he talking about war a kid you not war and what's the other topic.
They're talking about turkey shot down some mystery drone and so I believe worse coming the Bible says war is coming and i wanted to show you how sometimes numbers can be from God and sometimes they can't and I wanted to share this dream with you about me showing sewing machines these areas this california state route 37 an earthquake and power loss and in you know when you if you need more word confirmation that there is going to be earthquakes and power loss and and and things like that you can go to Matthew 24 i'll put a link to this but you can also go to the book of the revelation you can begin at revelation 6 in and see that everything that are warning you about it's going to come to pass.
They are talking about says obama news conference with South Korean president and they're talking about North Korea and they're talking about war so that does that make sense to everybody that this is a legitimate morning from a watchman who who was given a confirmation to another sister in the Lord and that California is involved in that three that this 37 does this explain finally once and for all why continue to show the number 37 and it continues to to show up in my life and how so some people have accused me of this beam which crap did i have i not proven my case that that this is nothing to do with witchcraft it's the Holy Spirit showing things that are going to come to pass wore a major earthquake a major power loss in that were shown this advanced according to a mess of all numbers 37 and so I'm sounding the alarm.
I hope the mice taking the time and sharing this with you today you can come to a deeper understanding of Revelation humbly I asked you on what numbers your scene because what the Holy Spirit how he wanted me to end this video out was is this if if you are being shown things over and over and over like say number 4437 in your getting confirmation from other people and then you need to you need to ask the Lord to show you it in the Bible if you are seeing something over and over again and repeating number over and over and over again and you can't get any brothers and sisters in the Lord who are spirit-filled to confirm it with you and if you cannot take what you've been shown that work continues to repeat over and over and over again if you cannot say Lord show it to me in the Bible and have you show and.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment