Sunday, February 12, 2017

Kevin Durant WHY!




##########################################
What's up classes did meet Danny .
Miki meaning he here.
With various TV and.
That we are not there we are ything Isaiah talks.
Season look our talk about the regain a USAT why the heck Kevin Durant backing how Wii lying dead East tired is never right.
Isaiah yeah at.
Back.
At all.
I for all the help of a look all all how Paul I don't think helpful.
I'll or public but that's what paul got a large injury in the USA what's causing your day yep.
Is one thing why rudy Gay why not.
Can love and understand why you hang in there but why not the Brian G why people rudy Gay L what he and other be here a good player up.
Why people rudy Gay in there and me.
Your you can you put regain their you already have plans a rematch is he on their I why I put even dare risk while and how well you can boil in a chance.
I me of cold I think.
I like I don't like.
Called call me what qual I don't laugh or all all although all I.
Also Welsh walpole.
Scolded a lot Co Inc all I back here.
It was good enough to quit don't cross.
Stuff an agonist I believe up.
Dante so for some a star Joe Johnson.
Miami.
Johnson yeah.
Yes right I want K.
Me know here 30 well.
Yeah out me.
Also this year yeah out here what.
Morale why also she hit hi billion billions of times and like I'll.
Why a little yeah.
Ok email yet he could be a shooting guard but he's your yeah.
The.
P what tall lieutenant Big Chris yes.
Her but know that.
And think track %uh.
He.
Yet hell.
Okay I guess.
I okay K.
I K it at.
I at all.
I of go.
Okay yeah well.
Accurate in I think Wow would be danny Granger basically seen yes see my.
ABC he I peak.
To me each their think yet still any looking USA Today year that they've never played any Grange.
Lol okay I.
Okay out we get I okay great great but OK.
Yes it okay for you.
Got out.
Okay out I don't watch I don't okay and all that why why did you make people like what what yeah for.
K and what one thing yeah creepy fashion okay wat.
Worry well-positioned I only much smaller why have I faction haha shooting guard capturing Kevin half.
Yeah know what we hear where 3 Kb him a Shi'ite Anne come on despite okay out I what ok and yeah I.
Ok got she fucked by.
Okay I don't think that okay yeah like yeah I don't like musher the on Monte L he could have planned a shooting guard couldn't give should weir's Monte Ellis.
I yeah.
Yes 2013 even.
I happy all.
Of like he ok I.
Failed as.
I get I.
Kyle.
Cup I think that I.
Old a.
Paul Pierce get yeah.
Of each the really help for sure you just do you see play obviously.
Fed I'll.
Okay I why yeah.
Like well %uh.
Dir or even S&S.
I actually yeah.
Actually okay yeah it going how old on yeah.
All 1 well old.
Adjacent now still better than re.
Yeah okay on.
Yeah I kato watch.
Richard okay she still match can still match okay.
What patient Press each here she s you mention it hi sheet have weekend.
Yeah I all.
Like at all yeah you don't like tire recap why.
What hi.
Home on you're missing out on lunch.
Ankeny me already.
Yeah like all your I.
Fine feet.
Yeah I okay.
Pete me yeah Kia Street you.
Okay why get looking looking 100 dollar for stop doctor sheer here hunt past.
I call all barely I.
Here fun all.
Yeah Laoshi Austin or I'm I'm guessing you're missing out.
On cannot walk.
Like fuck yeah I.
Star you keep making well I yet it for I.
Yet well his day.
Left in the snow but Karen Walker.
Also yes you are two years me it's like.
Piano yeah he still has skills small okay ok.
Yeah okay right study yeah me I'll.
Black clientele she are I I topic rehab to keep hornet fight fight.
I why me what I.
K I.
Feel that way plane hey morning now week mark get my yeah hush.
On sheer yes hit.
Not right you'll our youth 5 H okay wall spy cam I can't K I know if find.
H feeling people.
You know what at of train her shake.
Canelo white-hot.
Okay like.
I fish all have 139.
Night spec I.
No lost is gr shot every on him up.
Pgp any I also I'm walkway out it yeah she helped real Bruce only its a right school is barely gay if you still.
All yeah get I.
Okay used.
Funny out.
You know what each hola I yeah I.
It but plus nonplussed geometry k all Wow.
K yeah.
Docking obvious shot from one here.
Tough game 3 next to his name cement I just all-star he placed she will but cut alright car yes him Jamal Crawford all I am all family yes I helps like like killed okay don't write property MGR hitters.
Yeah like like people like Michael killed yeah yeah okay right me.
Yeah I'll.
K yet don't like me.
Like why still have a deejay it 103 peaks.
I keep thinking bring attic lo que.
Launching for now.
Up love Frank of.
I'll I'll in the air.
Farrow's.
Over it right now.
It P the most you how you K out of bill I.
You hit house yeah.
I it is a.
With me work cash.
On it like get I.
Okay I.
I don't think he for yeah i care about..
You some Yukon plot you right now she right now.
You we can use fight Park a over gay yeah like okay I.
Tokyo me the economy come on now okay lol.
%uh ask I.
Talk cash okok sleek.
Yet he speech KK.
%uh old kick.
Gerald Wallace kale.
On it out okay.
I of family and I.
Well on college yeah yeah old ppl.
Okok actually I.
Yeah I want I yeah.
Louis oh well yeah single heist UK yup yeah okay.
Scale one for me.
Leaky and I.
Of just Josh.
Passionate.
For slow.
No to call cost only have no idea be.
Regain what about Michael P Jimmy Hill greenway.
K I and yep.
Right now credit here old for you.
Car I spontaneously.
Don't know what me Kenny sleepy I'll lunch.
The lost I.
Can hard Carl.
Yet could hugged.
It I actually.
Catch outcome askin August area she are you here yet me you your stock.
Don't ball family yeah 10 giorni Hill going to hell I don't know okay.
I pick a.
Okay brown for for shot him better duck.
It yeah you can't.
He Reddick KK.
Five-point okay I.
All few yeah like.
Fell Jason Terry an iTouch flash I hadn't left yet shot matrix.
For Wednesday I Fitch yeah how to solve our small yeah of GS.
Me skate.
I okay where we create I jump starter yeah.
Show track well want it now then scored he can still go in there looking yeah I like it me shut Missouri well yeah he does.
I stop use he could yep yeah help of.
Me back fun okay I went and he can all appreciate you cannot make the Zestimate.
Thanks Wow should change that St and out at all.
I that you cash don't get West got you.
Out also right now I thank you home.
Everything already all-star everything yet player is crying yeah like finally.
Like hey like Anne.
8 out K it I.
Done US economy I what wanna play with it I like I'm show.
First Park pop no.
Lunch number one there hymies class cat right now weekly hey I could even a think okay yeah flight gallup latest funny her career any.
Call want left.
Black I can't.
Yeah you just.
Catch a ball well I always dump yeah look at okay 4.3 K said called.
Here yet of.
One 1 well.
Up event.
What you observed.
Here me I.
Be banned right her party for 6 6 or say.
I yeah see.
Mash bien okie a-ok.
Being killed us yes.
Blocks 1 o'clock game he and eternal.
Yeahh 443 peak.
Round plus fell okay also what which I okay okay.
You locate.
I free Europe's United my love me he.
Yeah I okay looks like in put email.
Yes me we came straight for all the ones better.
Not seek don't Westwood pictures yeah.
Only down your.
Seagate play yeah.
Lol you call here.
Yeah lost me okay.
They said hooks.
8 no they no.
About that 8 now but.
This this is this.
Eat it signing out.
Diet at.
You wanna Sri.
K.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment