Sunday, February 12, 2017

[Playoffs Ep. 23/15-16] Inside The NBA (on TNT) Full Episode – OKC wins ...




##########################################
Live from Oklahoma suited inside the NBA presented by here we'll have highlights of this game in case you somehow missed some work you are.
[Music].
Nice little to dr. back after the show you want to find inside the NBA little kids coming up next.
Just got your signaling to home those Chuck to a couple that chucks twin brother.
Further you get more than one player on that gun everything that's on a hard [Applause].
On the reigning NBA champions came into Oklahoma City in Game three of the western conference finals and smoke trailing by as many as 40 133 or 10.
To the oklahoma city thunder the water to one's hold your arm is serious lesson that's your guy talking me he's not taught me entering the back after the show at the shotgun full is making you tired of these kids welcome everybody go home child looks like it's running over with but alright whatever just not looking for your chest not even going to start.
Welcome everybody looks like a lot of we want to think too saw so it's done it's inside the NBA presented by Kia Ernie Johnson shack any shot craps fourth-quarter move on the dunkin i agree with you $PERCENT milk music man that's repacked hang on there mister music max it's coming up next right after inside episode 3 ice didn't take much to highlight of the game again not everybody was here like you were everybody over here in the fourth quarter truck.
No he said nobody tuning and nobody would correspond to the 3040 Steph Curry switchback be on the line and nails 430 you got to watch him shoot . you said yourself okay go to take them out they may get this game but in okc exploded.
You can leave that door open if you want to kidding yet the fact that the moment where I got money averages yeah the fact that he made jump shots kept him on the floor which makes Oklahoma much more athletic quicker and you know defensive but the one thing you see Oklahoma City is one of the worst teams since wife during the regular season begin everybody involved in making a huge difference.
Six thousand demonstrators that's great Chuck store game 40 to hold the tournament and you know what kind of turn.
Remember Game two when right before the half yep this dish exact same thing the other way of Oklahoma City grants that this neck last three minutes of some turn the whole game around 23 in the first half and he pulls up for three they're not probably also work with a great job of getting laid and not only looking for his best but given to other guys be out with the dark yeah there isn't any this thing and related quickly right in the first 72 247 at the break in the third Durant.
That way to not settle funded three earnings and take that ball to the basket.
Give me that give it up West furnish gonna finish that Westbrook Westbrook for three.
I think you get the idea by now don't those that didn't mark any what the house is on fire what you gotta do well you have to get the neighbors out after like your way to go over there is everything everybody's got a good you wow this was yeah like ensure noble noble Chernobyl now what it was like it was nuclear 133 2105 oklahoma city takes a 2-1 series lead here in Game three the numbers.
Durant with 33 that's his fifth playoff game in this postseason with at least 30 Westbrook his fourth you know RT goes for 30 even though even though the rain had 30 points not about the burden . he set the tone for the entire team and a game that the first have to know they were definitely an attack mode and in in the fast break points okc 29 2 13 / Golden State the team that led the NBA in this department for Steve Kerr after the game.
What did you see in the play where draymond ended ended up taking steven adams it was yourself or did you see that clearly uh I thought it was made vertin come there's contact on the play I was shocked to even looked at it and the Scott foster told me that they were looking at it to either determine whether it was flagrant one or flagrant 2 I was in shock because I mean there's an inadvertent contact all the time on place so that was really surprised me you Beast Underwood you think it's unfair that the NBA does look at that as a possible suspension i would think they would rescind it.
I mean no honestly I mean stuff like that happens all the time there's there's contact people's arms legs flailing if they think it's on purpose.
Play the game you know that this stuff happens all the time.
I mean Westbrook kicks out his feet on every three and and then there's contact and I mean it's just part of the game so i don't i don't understand how that can be deemed a flagrant one and i think it should be rescinded coach Michael Kenny up in this talk about at what point in the game start to get away from you that was it an offensive side eastern side though every well that's all of the above i think it was like 4240 maybe 4240 our second unit came in did a really good job and we're moving the ball we started to get good control of them defensively and then we put our starters back in and they stop moving the ball you're taking quick shots which was just feeding their transition I wasn't so much turnovers who is more just bad shots quick shots no movement we weren't forcing them to defend it all and and that's that's death here because this team is athletic on their home floor they're going to push the ball like crazy then they got going in transition and and just opened it wide open.
Coors Light cold hard facts plus 14 in the rebounding department to fewer turnovers than Golden State committed and you see the other numbers from Game three.
Adam all the city lead in this series Golden State had lost three games in the playoffs coming into this game by a total of 19 points they compete by 28 year in Game three but to hear you talk about it chuck it sounds to me it looks to me like game four is a must win for both sides was a much more of a must-win for Oklahoma City.
I thought really then there have been Golden State fallen behind 31 well but a big if they lose game is gonna be 22 and the momentum switches back to go to state you know you team is only loss of one home game you're not gonna really going to win more than one you have stolen the home court now you have to win both of these games in my opinion so i think even though things are now I was telling Kenny in the bag it's so amazing how this game don't mean nothing.
After tonight it's the same team we got beat by 30 last get another team so that's what you always try to tell people the NBA playoff one game to the next it's like night and day but i can say oklahoma city has the momentum with a big loser in this game they won't have the momentum go to state how the momentum so to me and I say it if Oklahoma City is going to win this series they have to win both of these games not just one I would have to say I agree with Chuck you know this game is over with you know he can't come in last day of school because they beat this team by 30 that's believe Golden State will be back up you know as i said earlier i was sitting down there and i was looking at the guys guys weren't really you know down and server they were discussed it and they were determined to get back to this game so I guarantee you that single be a different game you know when you when you're both of these teams are honestly when you have a bad game and when you're putting this at yourself in a series we're down to one you or utilities get tied they've been in this position before and meaning they know where to go to play well there's certain teams that are finding themselves to the playoffs it may not know where to go a lot of times when it happened but they understand where to go so there's not an urgency of confusion.
There's an urgency of okay when's our next game let me ask you something because we heard Steve Kerr answering the question in his press conference if they look at the draymond Green kick on Steven Adams again do you think as Steve Kerr said that it would be rescinded was possible in your mind that the league would say no that's not a one that's a to know that's not that's an inverted agree with Steve but you do get penalized from but in a burden wow the message was not take it should have been a player one but it doesn't warrant a suspension you can even if you accidentally do something it still counts right so it was an accidental kick of flavor one is what it was but you can't suspend I don't think you said strips of the spin players for some time with inverted it's called flailing players do it to sell the call to the officials to try to get the whistle once you flail what you tell yourself on the flow.
It's kind of hard to stop it a minute so he flailed he did kick him but I don't think he didn't purposely don't only think you should go to take I thought it was content got to get him yeah I don't want to get them anywhere gotta tell ya I don't we get into me and kicking know there's a difference where he was kept and yeah we got you your is anyone who saw Dante Jones get your thought Dante Jones right after you drop it again with us do i think the difference between content and intent you know the content happened this is what happened in the game but the intent would for draymond Green was not to kick him he was trying to like he said Stella call Dante was he had intent.
He had a little more intense we make it happen and to make that thing make it that was and then the elbow afterward to let you know that I'm here and I didn't appreciate what you did to LeBron throughout the game so that was nothing it was intent with the content no la way not that way this is why you know watch if you keep it going keep it going.
You kept it going you would have seen afterwards he gives another shot ok but you say the word but that right there then look like you're not making you the good tip if you look at draymond Green never even looked back he I don't even think he realized he kicked them because afterwards i'm still here and I'm going to give you another shot to let you know what I'm here now that was everybody's a direct message from hitting the broad Jane and let's get it also i don't say it still is but it was he did here but suspending Dahntay Jones is not to see me to spend suspending draymond Green that would change the entire that'll be a big difference right there.
Yeah but i mean under different to me but you can't have guys coming in together who had don't look at guys walking in a game can use it was not making an impact on a game knowledge is that what's that guy's down I know what you're saying Chuck but you can I mean if you if you did rule that that was not inadvertent that he meant to do it doesn't matter if you're draymond green or Dante Jones Korean you have to you have to say your dad we believe one was an intentional weather right around $TIME right around that's debatable but I know for a fact i'm just guessing also really I do no no I want to become one that covers everything I don't know I don't think draymond Green was intentionally trying to get what he did Mike when I got you uh-uh i know this for a fact and I'm kind of guessing that we're going to continue the show momentarily you're out how the best kids games out the games are the innocent and we go to I gotta stop bringing my lawyer here so we could just get pissy already you don't you see that see that didn't have my heart my much not team got your back these kids.
I'm going now aight mother a my team that just go out these getting after it go.
Inside the NBA presented by Kia live from the western conference finals is brought to you by Kia official automotive partner of the NBA oh it's there for ya.
It's the best way to stay up-to-date on scores stats and breaking news downloaded now get an all-access look at the All Things playoffs next game in this series Tuesday night nine o'clock eastern time right here at the Oklahoma City far as game 3 goes we've been talking about that dream on green playlist here from bringing it all worried about potential suspension for the flavor.
No I daughter probably represented follow through on a shot like I trying to kick some by the midsection sure you want to have kids one day I'm not trying and that on the basketball court I don't make sense you know so i brought the ball over the top this way he found me my leg went out i mean i can't I don't think I know Mike or not strong enough to stop my leg halfway from where it was going I didn't honestly i didn't know i hit oh I walked to the three-point line and should you know cloud everybody and I turn around he's on the floor well born like what happened you know and then I'm standard three point line i look at bogan look at the replay he was like something i would look at the replay like oh I know but like i said i thought it would be resented because I didn't I not trying to kick on following through on the shot my leg went up so now i don't think i'll be spending since I don't know how anyone could possibly say you know I did that on purpose there's a Kiki Cameron Payne is that warm cold outside remember the Father's plan is that the same Russell Westbrook jacket from the other night Oklahoma says it's not it's his camera and him together with my number 3000 I get for you to run got that right if you don't want to become continues next twenty they came to see a dunk contest and what is here thanks for episode was was a Kenny dodge the raindrops crazy.
Yeah your feelings right yeah yup yeah parties did you shoot a gun while you're doing the shales part of the Act he said I want you to come and hold the ball today what a dumb kingdom and healing right there and that's that yeah it is oh so that would be a player's first attempt that was pretty nice ok first attempt that's right already did come on it's me that Terrence James don't like this was clearly see come on the while there he heard this was worth watching out with their attorney he cleared that so easy oh my god i just want to get need ahead if you can dunk donuts Charles Barkley has a 95 waiting for you and I don't know about the know you anymore . or show up with a lot of another truck you got your fire.
I'm home where the hell you are got it and i said i'll let go check and let nothing go make donuts that his mom makes it taste and they taste like Rick agree.
Turn you.
The 28 . lost tonight second-worst meeting for Golden State find that loss at portland by 32 was the night that maybe another clipper anyone and now Oklahoma City has a 2-1 seriously wearing the mics tonight Andre Roberson draymond green and the coaches here's the best of inside tracks go to communicate go there we go rebound stay with it right now three-point line alright paddling keep paddling good gonna be a grind keep writing what you're gonna look like loose balls hustle plays good let's go we okay we're getting frustrated Thank You frustrate works John too many quick shot.
We gotta move them and move the ball to frustrate them we gotta pick up more defensive intensity right now come on let's not get Luke we gotta pick that up right now but we need ball movement Claire movement good stream but keep it moving hit the open yard right and it's all gonna come back we'll get on with one solid possession out of times we can get back into possession one possession at the time come up and we don't come back let's establish some work that's what they all say Andre Roberson is going to want to wear the mic again in game four tonight tonight I just was so interesting to hear great draymond green because you didn't hear he said if he fails me again I'm gonna kick him in the privates see what it was I caught it here he just made that whole thing on he was mic'd up and said it.
Me and Chuck now we like this just behind Michaels guys be and get our barbecue sauce on your robes any angle and allowed to talk guys like that don't talk all that stuff you don't know you don't think I'm not what I don't think knowledge it reviews on my team i'll say meant to be man decided to the whole my lucky players on your team who couldn't talk to you.
Everybody could talk except to starting five Big Shot Bob Bashara fire buddy tyronn lue could say that no matter how come on river cats.
It's a time is awesome eriko ruby was goodnight goodbye to anybody do you guys remember you talking to use my free throw caution to the ground yet now turtleman's job as a coach and you going to let him talk to you did you believe rumors and Chuck be honest I think do you have some barbecue sauce on it listen I think I hundred percent thank you anybody who they put their Michael and BBQ sauce here talking about reality i mean i do I don't think got guys who put where my horse great concern not to be over like babe I told me themselves it's like it's like to talk not heat autos housewife shows yeah because those women to act like packages include it on television now I've seen a couple.
Chicken nuggets.
Oh I'm telling am I making under them I'm bringing them to the next game and we strong challenge any day that in every one component to that great man that's great but you gotta risk that is great a risk oshodi got a wrist one more telling you got a risk on the train and truck to ensure the shoot that we can't exactly.
The money dolla dolla bill eons no idea that he just got the national TV exposure getting money buddies put it up after this.
Automotive partner at the end aerial coverage provided by Goodyear everything Goodyear has learned making tires for game-changing traction inspires what they roll into yours goodyear shack what you want Laurie recommended more driven which is going to create what do you think in particular went wrong for you in that second . thank our fans letter their transition we too many quick shots and play great boys like we did in Game two and break them down with the ball movement and player movement and that's on the unis on our starters I think I bench a great job coming in there and play with great poise and getting good shots and so come game four we just got it.
We gotta grind them out I mean we know that uh can't have both Westbrook and Iraq you know combined shoot over looks like sixty percent we're not gonna win that way one of those guys that have an off night and other than that I think just the remaster energy or exceeded well can't we got to exceed the energy when you come in this building because they're so good at home the Thompson curry do.
Outscored by the direct Westbrook 6342 in this 11 33 15 the final next game is tuesday night at $TIME o'clock and that's what we get the year and it's game four between the Warriors and the thunder and it's that time it's time for each presented by no one remember this member Kevin Durant was the two-time horse champion an all-star weekend and were stroking and it's it's just there for us to truly magical powers.
My name is that was getting excellent girl was even better balance and I'm sorry goes back to pack and and so we're talking about Sophie wasn't even activity and shooting competition welcome and thank you very last ok so shooting competitions and there's going to be one that takes place on this very floor when tomorrow afternoon get out yes in the shooting this is this all has its Genesis because one night totally out-of-the-blue Charles starts ridiculing my ability to shoot the three ball I don't know why you did it because you're not a good suit you really like you have any idea so I gave it some thought and I think it happened all-star weekend so I gave it some thought and when I came to I came back the next show I said this so this three-point thing that you were challenging me to be here yes so here's my deal with you okay western conference finals ok on a day off in one of those cities wherever we are sure to get you will shoot . let me get out of the way it is fire wait a minute you will shoot 20 get out of rabies be sure we'll shoot 2323 he's actually never happen uh oh that's planning to have me to get to elbow all the great kind of that's wonderful because it it's much better than you say you know you go to a gym somewhere see how many can hit so you and me on an off day tour in the Western Conference Finals will shoot threes i would like that aren't and it's gonna happen it's gonna happen tomorrow here we go he's not 66 65 and I'm 62 at least John but sometimes I'm 6 330 got planned morning yeah pretty got died in your driveway and letting all those exports against everybody last made 3-pointer yesterday connection but first 1999 to do.
Twenty-six percent from the fear come on man this is reinstalled like this it's it's humbling Ernie no you're not i'm going on all remember but look at the nice stache you didn't write it up but that's a scepter 90 trying to actually he was trying to go somewhere where he lost to put some recent losses about up part about this was a switch here at Oklahoma so my god years ago Michelle my girl.
Yeah look at to them the ball go gosh you were too good either yourself no it was not i was Charles start yes right passengers having been that's been back you know anyone beat me talk about you but it's already gettin money just leave it up there with the shooter and charges from got the flamels using embryos this every couple weeks back chip clip that's out there yeah already earning relatives all of this i do remember any all-star contest what are you doing under different ways that you can john doing.
You can only know you should call out of duck out like a duck.
Come on so we're gonna do that two more 2644 gonna shoot 100 just gonna shoot 20 3-pointers just love learning a good luck good luck to you too so don't get it going to lock no money balls just 20 shots so you're going to make three out of 20 and he's going to best gonna shoot 5 i'm gonna shoot 50 years ago you want to 26 when you were in your Prime hop man they call me dr hamid right how many do you think is good it's going to take to win the constant so much seven more reason to not make the man are you lost are you not going back there and make a little side action on that right anything you want what a bit bandits make now that is actual video the chuckster will see on with an overdose or western conference finals here.
Ok.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment