Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Baby Girl First Year Album Flip-thru!




##########################################
Yeah.
.
Hi it's chlorine and i'd like to share with you a finished baby album a girl baby album that i just completed.
I'm using tons of gorgeous gorgeous products from Walter crafts and a super sweet paper collection from nitwit collections called baby's first girl collection.
If you remember I believe i shared this album the boy collection last week.
It has a little shaker in the front well this is the girl version of it which I was really excited to work with as well both such an adorable collection and i'll put links down in the description box for all the products used on for from wild Orca crafts excuse me and also a link to the paper collections.
You'll also find that information on my blog so check the description box for lots of information i'll also add a mini album tutorial on how I make my mini albums and also a tutorial of how you can use digital paper packs when scrapbooking different ways you can use them and anybody can use digital paper packs if you have a printer at home you can print them cut them out.
You can use them with a cricket a cameo you can fussy cut them you don't even need to have a cameo to use the silhouette design software so you can download that for free from silhouette America and also you don't even technically have to have a printer to use digital papers.
You can have them sent off to your local copy store so let's get started with this album this album is 8 by six it's a very chunky album and if you follow me at all you know that I do a lot of babies first year albums and I think they're the greatest gift to give a new mom.
It follows the entire first year of the baby and i always do a spot for a monthly photos and lots of moms like to do a monthly photo and be able to see the changes that the baby makes so that's what this album is I've used Kathy orders hidden hinge binding system and I go over that my mini album tutorial that I'll link in the description box.
I gave myself a 3 eighth of an inch gusset.
On the front here i have this gorgeous paper i did mod podge the outside of the album in some of the inside of the album which I'll show you in a moment this just makes it so something gets on it can be wiped off this is the scallop die cut that I cut for myself what machine and i think i did about five layers of it and in between I did the same paper that you see here the same digital paper.
I put it here and added a sentiment that I had in my stash and i added a piece of clear card stock from heartfelt creations that i got from cut at home in between so as you can see it has little shine on it I added some gorgeous gardenias I like to take apart the be gardenias from Walter craft and layer them.
First of all it gives it a lower profile and second of all it makes them go further so I layered out pink one and a white one and then i layered to pink ones here.
I use some wild roses and the same thing this is a wild rose that I ID on this one I just took apart some of the layers that way i could set it inside the gardenia and it wasn't too large i added some gorgeous hip rosebuds these are some of my favorite to use some beautiful sweetheart blossoms some of the rose leaves and these little dots that look like an animal dots are new for me they are by nouveau these are so much fun to work with I got these from so Susie stamps i'll put a link down in the description box as well for these and they're just like how you would use stickles they have a fine tip applicator so you literally just drop them down and they are self self leveling so they end up looking just like an animal . there are different kinds of these the ones that look like an animal . are the gloss.
Let me see if i can zoom in on that a little right there it says gloss that gives them that shine they also have pearl looking ones.
Let me show you a little bit up close I love them so i added a few here and there i use some rosette trim on the side i added a very large bow that I got from my silhouette and i use the paper collection from nitwit collections i added a rhinestone buckle with a large pearl in the center and I also mod podge this as well so it's very sturdy very stable.
Being that it's on the outside of the album here is the back i use the same paper that's on the front here as a mat i added some satin Tribbett excuse me satin ribbon for trim on the side more for decoration it doesn't need the album sits nicely on its own.
Even once there's photos in there it's going to sit very nicely and so this album is a little bit different you may have seen me do a similar one I did coin envelopes for every single month throughout and if you're interested I'll put the size because it took me a little while to figure it out I wanted a five and a half by seven and a half that's what I started with i started with what size I wanted my pages to be and I wanted my finished page to be five and a half by seven and a half so i'll put the dimensions of how I cut and hopefully they still have this envelope I got this from the silhouette online store so i'll try and link you to that as well sometimes they don't have those in the store anymore so if they do i'll link that along with the size that I used to end up getting a five and a half by seven and a half so on the front page here it's going to start out with month 1 as i explained through month 12.
So this one is technically month one but i do have a newborn journaling card in here which I'll show you in just a moment on the front here I did mod podge all these little critters just to give them extra string I did a little belly band using some of the paper collection and one of the labels from the collection that's as cute as a button.
And some sweet heart blossoms I think these are just so perfect in a little album plus they're very low profile so they don't add a lot of bulk and here are some more of those nouveau drops they're called crystal jobs they look just like an animal that's to me i love them i did let them dry overnight before I did anything.
So here's this gorgeous paper i love it and i added a mat to every single page.
This is a this is a four and a half by six and a half Matt of white cardstock and then i added a four and a quarter by six and a quarter.
Matt so the mom can place a photo on the front the back or journaling i added cute little bows using a bow.
I'll try and link to that as well from silhouette America and just adding whatever paper from the paper collection to it look at this ivory heart in the center aisle of those and i think it just went so well with this paper question.
Those are from wild orchid cross and I think if you check out all dark across I think you'll be surprised by their prices are very reasonable.
So this is one of the elements that come in the paper collection if you get a the bundled collection from nitwit collections it saves you like twenty percent and that's what I'm using here so i I've used tons of elements that come in I did layer them I layer this with two layers that way it can be used as a journaling card or just left as a decoration so these also come in the collection i added a piece to the back just to let them stand out and because otherwise though that it's it's a light gray but it's sort of blended into the coin in below and as you can see i designed i cut out a piece to layer on top from the paper collection and added different Brad's throughout these brands i had in my stash their fabric Brad's have had them for years and I thought they went perfect in this collection.
So every single coin envelope opens up photos can be placed in here I wouldn't suggest a ton of photos.
Just because it's pretty thick paper but the mom can add at least probably two or three photos to every month so this is the only one that does include this welcome baby again this comes in the collection I just printed it out and I did print out more papers different straight papers because i wanted to add a border to the top and bottom of every single one of my journaling cards so you can see the mom can fill out all this information about the newborn baby add a newborn photo and journaling and then this photo are on this album takes over for the rest of the month so here's month one all be.
Tags are the exact same with different colored papers i'll probably pull one more out to show you but I won't pull them all out.
So just that a sign on the next page I have a large rattle i did not positive as well so it's very sturdy added a couple layers of card stock.
I do get asked a lot what card stock i use and what printer i use and if it uses a lot of ink the answer's no I print in high resolution.
It does not use a ton of ink I'm you'd be surprised on how little ink and a i'm sure it depends on your printer as well but mine does not use a lot i will add at the end of this video a picture of what paper i used to print out on and the printer that I used as well so here's another Matt I have this little journaling card it comes in the collection.
So lots of places for journaling the mom can add a photo behind this here and also photo to the journaling not.
Here's one of the labels it says for smile I used one of these resin flowers from wild orchid crafts i love them i think it was a great addition to this month to on this one these little frames come in the collection as well.
This large safety pin you can size it up or down whatever you want to do is more of the gardenia flowers and the sweet heart blossoms and this is a rhinestone.
In a diamonds from Walter kid crafts.
Same with this little sugar and spice i printed that out i also printed up Matt behind it from the paper collection along with those two adorable little flowers from wild Orca crafts and this is left open so the mom can slide.
Hey I believe this is a 4 by 4 photo it's completely open here is 13 i used some Brad's from aldar crafts on month for this paper i cut out with a spell binders die believe this is the Spellbinders three dying and one of the many things i like about digital papers is I basically designed this paper myself so the paper comes like this they already have a little elements like this.
Clustered for you with the cute little lion and it's a Hello Baby with flowers and i just added it.
You can either cut that out and added as an element i added it to this paper and then cut it out with my physics die cut machine.
I added a little sugar and spice label these little pearl hearts are from Walter crafts i love them and then i added a white pocket in the back as well here is the map for this page added some flat back pearls from wild orchid crafts.
Here's a cute little journaling card comes in the collection and this i absolutely love it's the little bottle they have two of them.
Did I ever show you and no will come to another one but this is great just for decoration or to add dates a tiny little to buy two photo would fit or just journaling.
So here is a month number four I wanted to show you another month because they are different actually I pulled out one that with the same straight paper but I have some that have pink and white stripe and all of these are going to be different colors but the good thing about them is you don't have to worry about them coordinating they all already coordinate for you and that's what I like about using one collection you don't have to worry about a coordinating so on this one again I designed the same paper this digital stamp came with the collection and it says the littlest feet make the biggest footprints in your heart.
Added this cute little bear these are actual enamel dots that i added and i used a spell binders died this is the curved 1 borders die.
Adorable paper here is the mat for this this page and the heart is left open so the mom can slide her photo underneath here is another journaling card that comes from the collection i just pointed that out.
Cut it out and here's a little tag pizza.
I'm tag shape at the top I cut that out that comes in the collection added some seam binding and this adorable little charm that says love this i got from Michael's in the wedding section actually month I'd this is months six.
I put this adorable lying here Maud Postum couple layers and he serves as a pocket so photo can be placed behind this also photos can be placed in these pockets these are fairly large pockets so the mom if she wanted to could probably get 4 5 4 x 6 photos or even 5 x 7 photos in this pocket.
Here's the tag for this side i use some of these durable sweetheart blossoms there are some of my favorites from Walter crafts and they come in all different colors.
Another tag with some seam binding and another journaling card it's his dream big little one.
Love this so these just tuck in here you some fabric Brad's here are some of the flower pay per month seven i made a belly band using this beautiful organza rose trimming from Walter crafts I put a bow here with one of the large sparkly rhinestones again from Walter crafts.
Here's the matt it says all tuckered out again photo can slide back here and here's this adorable onesie and i added a couple layers so it's very sturdy and i also made it i don't want to bend it now but it has score marks and.
It so the mom can bend it out and add journaling to it and maybe a tiny photo if she wanted to.
It's an extra journaling spot seven I use some sparkling Brad's that I had in my stash this one again I design the paper.
I added this digital stamp that comes in the collection it says you are so loved little one added it and used a spell binders borders one died a little bow that I used two different colors paper and another one of those ivory hearts those looks so these ivory hearts can fit in pretty much anything that i love them in baby albums and wedding albums.
Here's the mat and i use some of these miniature gardenia flowers i love those that those come in all different colors as well and here's another little journaling spot it's a little rattle and i love this i think mary friend is such an amazing job with this collection and it is like I said such a great gift to give i do a ton of these albums here is month number eight let me see what again using some pearl Brad's from alder crafts.
Let's see i'll show you this I was hoping to find one where i had some up there because I did different colors I did green and then two different pink colors and then this is just crochet twine that I wrap around a couple times so mom can also place a you know at the camera in there like maybe dr. checkups things like that.
So here is a baby bottle i added a little label that says precious.
Love the polka dot paper here is my matt i added 3 flat black pearls again from wild orchid this is you know if you follow me at all.
I love these they come in every collection that nitwit puts out and they're the little paint chip and it says your first breath took ours away so that again.
Perfect for journaling or just left for decoration.
Let's see what month 9 has i use some more pearl breads from world market craft and here's a little bit different one so i use a light pink striped paper throughout I used also a darker pink just so all the months are slightly different.
Month 10 i used the same borders one scallop die from.
Spellbinders again I added this this stamp comes in the collection it says the baby makes love stronger the days shorter the Knights longer and a home so much happier.
I took a block so that stamp comes like that I took a block that match this paper and just place it behind it to make it look like a a bigger label and then I added some flowers this collection comes with lots of flowers I don't believe I used many throughout i think i just use them for things like this but you can also cut them out and use them you know behind your other flowers added a bow with an adorable pearl center another label journaling spot here is my map for this one I use some white off white chrysanthemums and this little rhinestone flower with the diamond in the center month 11 i use this little guy as a belly band of sorts it it holds it in there and here's my little mat left open so the mom can take our photo behind it this little journaling card sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
Winnie the pooh some sweet heart blossoms - I'm so in love with this paper collection I can't even tell you.
So on this side I added this sentiment this is from my own stash it's as beautiful baby this paper behind it and then i use this box pleated ribbon from aldar crafts in this flower trim along with this beaded pearl flower.
I love that flower trim going down that the ribbon here so to the pockets.
I have the mat with another bow and one of the Pearl centers from aldar crafts.
I love this light gray paper goes so well with baby I have another journaling spot look how cute that is and then here's the pocket and on the last page.
I have some pink seam binding and pink tulip and i made an accordion-style fold out so the mom can add lots more photos to it and on the back page i left for the birthday it says happy happy birthday to you I designed that on my Silhouette added a am at the mom can tuck the baby's first birthday behind here.
I added some pearl trim around the whole outside of my mat another gardenia some of these beautiful cherry blossoms and eight and open rose and look at this adorable element and i was able to cut that out so I hope you've enjoyed this flip through check the description box for more information and please stop by but Wilder crafts and it would thanks so much for watching ok.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment