Wednesday, February 15, 2017

AMSTERDAM WALKING TOUR - TRAVEL VLOG 241 | ENTERPRISEME TV





##########################################
It's gorgeous.
Hello so happy to have you here again and now we're off to a like an alternative walking through words through the center of Amsterdam of course their security route but there's a route from Central Station that I love love love especially somewhere it's amazing but in winter it's also really cool so I'm going to take you there and if you go into a stem i highly recommend you to take this walking around lego gorgeous weather finally still believe my hair's been explored during this trip so watch it in action we are now and Amsterdam Central Station i'm standing with my back boards it and we are going to walk towards the victoria hotel so everybody goes straight ahead 42 damn the National pallets level a lot but we are going to turn right we're almost that's the first intersection next to the park hotel oh you can have good drinks years well it's like the bars called 531 three from the top of my head it's in the art hotel they're good cocktails with drinks it's a nice place it's a little bit like mobile I think this one's better actually they have good service so now we are actually like across the street and then we turn left weather isn't opinion this is really good it's not even doubles expect a lot older but it look at that one.
Oh my gosh this is answered at its finest.
This is going to be a good walk so when you see fable turn right into the feeling well this is still new deck but it evolved into a higher number strap and that's where we want to be because we're going into the Jordan area if you want to smoke WEEE you can't find it anywhere but seriously as a local it's not the most fun thing there's a coffee shop work to do it will be a little bit exaggerated to say that I'm annoyed when people like get excited about the weed in Amsterdam because I don't smoke i usually don't drink like maybe four times here or something i don't smoke weed I smoke like two joints in my life and he'll sleep twice so how I really don't like it and like when people are so excited i got my guy he could smoke their weed after I like there's so much butters fun that's that you can do in the city self today I'm going to show you who my gosh look at the book my gosh yes.
Gotta love my city one of Sun shines look at this this is like a classic imager.
With all the bicycles look at okay look at the bouquet.
Oh my gosh watch out for amsterdam cyclist they are local even the cutest sweetest little girl will turn into a monster when she's on a bike and amsterdam I'm not Julie so there we go hard too much that and we are now in the joys of area just walk straight and you'll find like the cutest shops and restaurants seriously india why your stockings.
If you want you can vintage shop over here.
Oh actually should have gone on a monday because you look at this teacher it looks are actually it looks so cute this is a really cute candy store I have a lot i'm not going to go inside but it's really cute like they've all this can be as sweet and stuff like that of course I went inside is a cancer c'mon you must know me by now look at these cute cupcake knowledge helps our it's actually skate parks right really cute like marshmallows Lonnie plus oh my god bids other kinds of 94 will have this as a child this is like my best childhood memory should i buy it because she they're really hard to find no no I must stay strong healthy and come back another day seriously in the Netherlands you must buy stroke baffles stroopwafels English they're like waffles with caramel in between there so good blocking and english is brilliant overhear everything i'm just a doctorate off in east delhi i have never eaten here but it's famous for having really really really good food.
I think you should go here for breakfast or lunch i have been to start oh and they have good food stock means naughty in touch right away screaming means for coffee.
I think they got an Esquire award for best coffee in amsterdam i don't think it was this shop though but it's good look at this cute shop they have a flamingo also home accessories if you're into that i'm really bad with interior decorating and another vintage shop if you're into that features formulated with Mauro another integer anyways on Monday everybody i think at eight is the northern mark which is the place to be if you like into chopping it's kind of a little bit of a hidden secret and amsterdam I've been there before I didn't buy that much but it's really cool to see and we are actually going too fast in order mark but in case you're lost just follow Darrow's who awesome street are very cool as you may see it looks really really really cute and it's a lot more peaceful than a center like actually it's really peaceful because this is a wednesday afternoon but anyways I think most tourists are just too preoccupied with a red light district and the dam square night nine and love while seriously as a local this is one of my favorite chefs in the city it's not my favorite I say my favorite.
I don't know I like I know I think I like Jordan mr. Jordan is my favorite area there you go look at this over there look how beautiful it's gorgeous so this is Northern marked over here let's just crust 3d also with transport cars the car drivers absent also be crazy.
Look at this view this is insane oh so beautiful so gorgeous we are now experiencing traffic in case you know there's also principal walk across it down because the the dr bharti candles are shaped like a U shape and has sometimes you think you're in the wrong bed the right side but that it's actually on the other side of the stuff so please be careful with the mirth and everything because it's quite a walk if you have to go across sound and here we go this is norm are of course there's no market right now maybe i'll take you one day I want to go to northern mark again to but so the market is here every monday at 8am I think it closes it at 1pm but i'm not sure i used to live here for one month actually and i live like right over.
There and I thought I would be going to the market from every Monday mute stayed in bed but it was really fun living here and I it was actually one of my dreams which came true because I dreamed of living in the Jordan area and even though it was just for him once it was so much fun and love it here this is the best rap you have american apparel and all kinds of restaurants like I think over here you have a couple of good restaurants but we are continuing our walking tour along the Prince craft I think it's still the potential okay here about to get hit but it was actually really likes usually they use Chris were to stuff like that fish craft yep it's okay now we are off for the cutest streets ever look at this cute restroom I've never been here but it looks so adorable i really love old things but i also love modern things as well this is cute for coffee and lunch or something just keep walking straight towards the big tower and enjoy working else in the meantime if you're a tourist you should definitely of our if you're touching you have never been you should definitely visit the and Frank House I went when I was maybe like 10 or 11 years old it's really cool there was always a line if you can buy tickets online they have like a webshop but sometimes it's sold out if it sold out so early because there's always a line and sometimes like a summer you also eat two or three hours you don't want that so it's definitely worth the visit canals galore if you're looking for deuce is your area so we're most act the I think this is the best of Derek yes it is actually and we're going to cross the street there you can just keep walking straight just follow the business card right across the tower there's a cool tea shop highly recommended because it looks really cute look at all the all those that's coffee actually but oh no those are keeps me here look at all the different varieties just crossing the street and continuing along into product this way if you like TV or film toys maybe this is your kind of store this looks cute man what is this android ear while I'm such a great only there we have Batman and / what are these robots in my world like looking robots over it do you know this one is from dragonball z and looks cute and pretty cool stuff we her so it's called hope another cute interior shop oh I love this sweater how I should keep the sweater my gosh it's cute look at this.
Little cute accessories i think oh this is like a scented candle to shops called nouveau need so I'm going to turn left here because we're almost at the naval strategists area which is an alternative shopping area as well for you for the coffee that.
Oh sorry sorry see very happy grumpy Dutch cyclers they seriously hated when you get in front of their body this for me it's also funny because when I cycle I i just laughed at me at first as well you're like all over the places for shooting my camera now almost all over the place but answered our stake are cycling very seriously like you chopped ok this is the rates that the start of the mix that I just from the Jordan side of town and I already spotted a cute shop for you over here look at all the cuteness.
Inside and over here there's another cute shop.
If you like labels here's luxury vintage i'm guessing they have LG stuff alright i'm not gonna film every separate sore because they're too much cute source so there's more vintage over here and there are also a lot of cute restaurants and so in carson if like that it's also here all you should try to dutch apple pie.
This is also really cute what is this called is a four-wheeler cute lunch buffet I guess accessories since that then when you're at this intersection just cross the street and continue i usually just walking I don't pay attention to the street please excuse me good morning i'm trying to feel the street names as much as possible and then we end up at the heart back with bags and sisters over year more fun stores of right there american vintage us or course I don't know Karl Lagerfeld intersects so at the next intersection would continue straight you can get a juice if you want that for some crazy glasses if you're into that this is a gift shop you're cute things while looking at the needs so at the next intersection we are going to turn to the right and we are now at the single you can go straight because we're not done yet so at the next bridge we're going to turn right again because there are a lot more cute shops over there but we're going to turn right into the other speaking of strands because there's a lot more cuteness here luxury vintage more of it if you're into that shoes maybe pad over here mr. mica a work there you know basically all the breath popular fashion bloggers we're starting to find them in this area next factors i just crossed the bridge and I'm going into the roller sets where we will find people on the streets and louder doors.
That's really cute vintage store by the way we're going to cross another bridge and thank you enough as a ginormous episode which is like one of the most popular vintage shops we have an Amsterdam it's a little bit overhyped in my opinion like you can find a lot more acute stuff in like less lesser-known into chops but they're good self episode is it's good if you like windage and now we're just continuing into the barrister at the bear street all the vintage at episode.
Good i'm sorry I'm just constantly filming with girls in the back of my head but they have enough cute shops for men as well and then the street once more just continuing straight ahead to again along the printer craft this way if you want to you can check out cute restaurants in this street look it looks a little bit broken up but yes this is a loft they have a burger meister if you just keep going this way they have good burgers and also like this is an old amsterdam company with or people but it's it's fun to experience like one of those girls faces well I am just going to continue along the principal and then you can choose to go into another name practice every year i think i should have got left immediately because there's not that much to see on this part of the Prince crafted is the instructor and they have a friend shot over there.
I call like I call it some Beauty shopping if you're into that why you're fine wine everywhere there now Tom's space cosmetic you can have burgers here and burn look this also looks like a cool store and across the street they have a real version which is going to continue straight that ok if I get killed over you.
Somebody's really irritated continuing in the hardest that more shops and stuff spas if ur is also famous vintage shop by the way so if you like men to chopping i recommend it was already cool ceiling crossing another candle into the veda hey Steve and then we're almost finished because this is a really short street and at the end of this street just turn rights.
Then go straight ahead then you will end up at collins flying which is also the start of the ledge that this restaurant Cassidy w they have amazing pieces in Boston highly recommend it.
So if you finished your walking through here you can eat here and if you want to party over here this was the former or your club it just recently opened again as supper club and because it just recently opened its still very popular there we go.
Supperclub you can party over here if you want to add hair is more currently oryx in the midst of an explosion we're back at current line if you turned right you will go into the light stand let's play you can still go to the coffee shop the Bulldog which is extremely cheesy but if your internet go for it if you go to left you all like this way go that way you will end up at the top strategists one of the most popular high fashion shopping streets a cute like continue along the contractual and abetted am so that's my alternative walking to her healthy like this and I'm going home because my grand it's risen from feeling read my hand is warm i need hello sweetheart she came over for dinner and and do you want to tell them about your trip so yeah I'm gonna be here with you found out because you need to help me i am I think you going to china research excited oh my god so even next week or a week after the new year and you're visiting all the cities where I went to Beijing know everything ok.
Beijing see on shanghai and when do I know all of them anything so excited for you and this is our dinner we are having over here we are having brown rice this is just a vegetable curry with coconut milk and they have these are like Turner Prize they don't look that good but they do taste good i have a 17-year oh my gosh it's already 12 km it was so much fun we had such good book i haven't seen many for a long time and she travels a lot for work which is really fun so maybe we have little idea and I'm really open for it i don't know if you guys are open for it what would you guys think about her guest blogging for a week or something while she's in China she can take us back to China I would love that i was just telling her she was telling me about her travel plans and stuff and I was like over gonna wish your blog don't wanna go with you and she was like wow all there's an opportunity so I was like yes I would definitely like to see those logs and I don't know what you guys love to see those blogs so let me know in the comments below or you can put it down or come down whatever you want so ma'am off the bed.
Thank you for watching lucky to marry well I just can't look at his cool marble table this is really call every rest of dem powerful doing the Griffin about that.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment