Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Dwyer 4-24-14 More On Floyd Mayweather Jr. & Sugar Ray Robinson





##########################################
I S two wire.
.
Gamblers advisory that damn wire boxing news.
That guy look us up in the sports section on roku where their.
Wire boxing in sports lives remember the opinion you should buy low should be your %uh just consider this video to be a second opinion.
From a complete stranger online I made a video yesterday I am where I thought about the best fighters in the sport down for a pair and in the comment section to that video many people talked about Ray Robinson against Floyd Mayweather.
At the video was intended to be the star I may have mentioned Ray Robinson.
In the video but I could tell that hi tapped a nerve that we should explore a little bit right.
Floyd Mayweather against Ray Robinson well let me I'm let me say that what I've done here.
Because I want people to look at the.
Fights themselves is on my channel page here are you too I've posted three fights at length the pre fights in the favorites 'em on that page the first is Nate Robinson against rocky Graziano fight at middleweight understand robertson's.
32 years old in that fight right Floyd Mayweather now is 37 years old to understand that Ray Robinson here's closer to his prime I would argue that Mayweather is that here's right now have also posted to fight that history theme Stafford got.
But that but some hardcore need to focus on.
Its ray robinson against Randy Turpin.
Understand Turpin.
Took robinson's title have posted.
Both the first by and second fight.
I believe that the second fight is that particular.
Importance because the first by they claim Robinson.
Didn't train threat right Robinson supposedly was that on golf courses.
And in card rooms instead of preparing for FY.
Against 23-year-old.
40 winners two losses where the Terrapin in a fight by the way that.
Was so anticipated in Europe eighteen thousand people showed up for the fight now there is no question.
That turbine beats.
Up ray Robinson in the first but now the second fight which takes place in the Polo Grounds just a little bit more than 60 days later I believe sixty four days later.
Is a fight that Ray Robinson supposedly trade for.
Right understand in that second which deserves your full attention the referee Rudy goals day at that by or rounds 24 rounds after 8 let me go one step further I want you to do is to look at the knockout in that by rate does.
Catch Randy terapia no question about it.
But if it gets off the campus time's running out in a row the fight still hangs in the balance.
This is an era of not 12 rounds but.
If team wraps the fight is compared to their up on till the not there.
This is Aaron the rematch when I want people to do is to look at what happens.
After turbine gets of that campus.
Should that by have been stopped the tape five post that has some commentary by rocky marciano right Ray Robinson.
Is one of history's most love buyers.
Mr Seattle's opinion the fight clearly should have been stopped in Richard two wires opinion in my opinion.
I'm not so sure the finest not with only a sectors.
Left and the rap.
While Terrapin clearly has Bell Rock.
He seems to be doing just and now.
On the ropes right leaning back moving his head to avoid being caught clean Ray Robinson knows that knocking them down is going to be a problem.
So robin said Wiley has among the rocks.
Truly starts throwing shots to the body.
I believe ray robinson himself understood.
That there was a chance the Terrapin was going to survive the rap now understand life turns on moments like that they stopped the fight turbine loses his style back.
To robin said Turpin is never the say tere bin seems that at emotional problems.
But perhaps that explains why he's so fearless in the rain against Ray Robinson well turbine.
Three years later would eventually get not that in the first rap.
A fight in Rome turbans life would unravel.
Further AirPrint ultimately in his late 30's would commit suicide.
And we're also apparently as part of his suicide shoot his daughter.
Right now the daughter may have left that looked it up online I'm not sure.
Just understand that had they allow that by.
To continue in my opinion it's on clear what would have happened the rest up by and thus there that Ray Robinson lost.
A second time tour anti-terror printer print would have gone back to the United Kingdom with the middleweight title it's because Roberts and beats turbine that.
That's viewed as one of the highlights %uh robinson's career let's talk about Robinson versus Floyd Mayweather Robinson different fighter than Floyd.
One since 5 11 Floyd is five a arrive in San the welterweight division was really just a starting point.
Robinson would actually go on and pick up the middleweight title.
He would even fight for the light heavyweight title understand for Floyd the welterweight division is really a division he doesn't even enter until in my opinion he's past his prime.
We talk about Manny PAC yeah how winning titles and several weight classes.
I would encourage you to look at Floyd Mayweather's.
Rafter understand Floyd is a late.
Arriver to welterweight right Sugar Ray Robinson was then early Welsh away who then.
Moves on to middle way robertson's best division by record is the welterweight division.
Understand ray robinson's only loss.
In this is with a hundred or so when's it welter.
His only loss was to Jake La Motta.
In 1943 February 5th.
And understand that by this curious because while Robinson way to 144 and a half baths.
Jake La Motta way believe it or not.
Whether 160 that the way to 160 and a half baths.
Understand back then you then have these.
Intermediate weight classes there's no junior welter 140 no super welterweight 154 ride or junior middle that how you wanna call it.
Right to you had that it's like Ray Robinson allow two-way fighting middleweights he eventually loses not by KO but by decision to Jake La Motta now they're not a lot of bills Robinson as a welter suffice it to say.
The film's you're seeing films I've posted.
%uh Robinson as a middleweight in my opinion.
Are Robinson past his prime right just like I would argue that Ali's.
Pry isn't in the nineteen seventies.
It in the nineteen sixty sits against Cleveland Williams it's against North Bali.
Right it's against Sonny Liston thats ollie is prime it's not the Fraser Norton for men spinks era right I would argue that ray robinson's prime is not midway.
Where he lost to people like jean bowler.
Ready turbine right it's when he's.
A welter way where he didn't lose step.
Amy of their welter weights right to die he loses to when he's at welter.
Is Jake La Motta right now let me point at.
You think that I would encourage you to start with the rocky Graziano Phil right what you're gonna see in that film is that Robinson is much more offensive.
Then Floyd Mayweather he's doing things like jumping all and throwing.
Double left books he's they re aggressive.
Right he's doing things like having his head near.
Graziano's chest and understand Graziano's a rocky marciano type firefighting and have a crash you have robin said leaning his head and it went well as the an outgrowth looks.
Robinson is so high risk that he's ducking under the hooks.
Right that's crazy stuff that you wanna see.
Floyd Mayweather do but here's what I want to point out to you about that by.
In the 3rd Graf they gloss over it.
Ray Robinson it's not there is me it's the campus at Robinsons more.
Offense at the Floyd he's not as the offensive s4.
Right its rough-and-tumble he's in there.
Throwing budget season they're being aggressive.
He gets here by the way these are the old HS.
Is the hit the canvas everyone knows that the not down no standing at he gets back up right they continue fighting right even decades after tiny Dempsey you that some jurisdictions where there is no standing a cat so lots of course that's off the canvas in that their crap.
And proceeds the clothes the show.
With the kind of plants that you rarely say.
Floyd Mayweather throw right the powers.
Obvious he not out Graziano's mouthpiece and Graziano with the right man right Graziano gets up.
Is so out of it you actually see him in the corner.
Trying to fake the knockout out of his elec.
Right his legs our days understand robin said as pretty as he looked at the Red as much.
Up a boxer as he was in the ring was a devastatingly hard puncher right let me also point out that worried if I.
Floyd Mayweather there's a charisma get.
As I've said in other videos Floyd is respected.
He's not luck right eye view Manny PAC allies more charismatic.
Than Floyd Mayweather right understand their other boxers in history.
Who were more love than Floyd I would say both should erase Ray Leonard.
And Ray Robinson were much more love.
Than Floyd Mayweather right to the extent that the adoration I'll the crap leads the judges to give close rounds to the love buyer.
Mayweather would have problems let's talk about other things that matter.
There is no question in my mind that if the action gets to the side up the red.
Right and Floyd Mayweather as his back up against the Red if that both guys at different times have their backs up against the rail.
Is no question in my mind that Mayweather is a much.
Better defensive fighter the Sugar Ray Robinson I mean a much.
Better defensive fighter than sugar ray robinson.
Right understand.
Robertson gets beat up by terabit.
Who really NSS as coming here and it's just trying to impose himself on Robertson right those kinda fighters don't have success.
Against Floyd Mayweather they just don't.
Let me point out here that Mayweather people %uh seem to realize this.
Mayweather might looks like in the rain.
He's a very strong man you don't see him getting manhandled.
Like Ray Robinson Robinson might have the heavier.
Punch in part because robert is all there on budgets right he's a.
Are offensive job and %uh he's higher.
While you're than Floyd right he just simply heiress but when Robinson's not devastating you with purchase physically stronger med carmine Basilio.
Gene Fullmer Randy Turpin now granite these guys are middleweights.
I'll agree right they're not welterweights.
But it's clear that ray Robinson physically.
Isn't made for wrestling right he's not.
A grappler already Terrapins trying to do.
In both fights is to die drop in SES.
Yeah and then get inside and try to muscle here you'll notice Terrapins.
Back his muscle bear.
He's physically the stronger guy then Ray Robinson robinson's the Sharpshooter.
Robinson can't Ando.
Guys getting inside at this bunches.
And naturally wrestling with him inside.
Jake La Motta another guy lot bigger than him.
Floyd Mayweather by contrast will fight it go to will fight a Ricky Hatton.
Will fight a pic torque peaks all these guys.
Against Floyd will try to lower the shoulder on him.
Get inside and wrestle with here I and by everyone.
To read Ricky Hatton's both by comments about fighting inside with Floyd Mayweather and gave several interviews after his loss to Mayweather keep in mind and gets not out rather talks about how he gets and then he found out that Floyd new had a fight inside right Floyd can actually reso with you let me point out to do Randy Turpin it's shorter than 5 11 Ray Robinson.
I believe the Raging Bull Jake La Motta the shorter.
Then Ray Robinson right Robinson had.
A problem with shorter fighters who could get inside and wrestle where yeah right so it's interesting because.
This is a fight where in my opinion.
Right Robinson would look prettier.
Than Floyd Mayweather robinson's a guy with the.
Lifestyle that just look pretty Robinson is more charismatic the way robinson's here was you know that process here where a few rounds into the by it starts to fly around.
And it looks like Robinson is you know.
Working hard and stuff like that I think that's more appealing to the crap.
But in terms of up their active less that big gap.
Defensively right robin said at least according to the tapes I have looked at and I'm live you can't find the facility okay you can't buy the polar takes a 90.
Robinson knocked out former in 15.
But they're other flights Robertson had with former what you're gonna find is there's a way.
To fly ray robin said it's on both Randy Terrapin shelves.
Right right now.
We really don't have.
A film that convincingly show us the way to by Floyd Mayweather we just dough.
Right you know we just doubt I know there's a controversial fight because the 05.
The first five not the set the first spot understand that first fight could happen today we know that by looking at the Ricky Hatton fair.
Maybe Floyd in by inside as well as the dead by the time he gets to Ricky Hatton.
But I understand it's clear that this deals tactics.
In that first by then work in the second by.
Wouldn't work today right and first but I'll say this: that first by isn't a blueprint like the first turbine but which isn't close right Ray Robinson loses their.
By by a margin in fact I'll go further.
Jake La Motta Ray Robinson mod it does very well late in that but now I know Ray Robinson comes back in owns la moda in subsequent bytes no question about it but I understand ray is never comfortable.
With his back up against the ropes.
Like Floyd right so.
I'll say this: you know when we all get to happen.
They're gonna be certified's we want to see.
Prime Floyd Mayweather and I would say prime means Floyd a few years.
Ago right when he still had is Lex I would say Floyd against Arturo Gatti.
Is prime Floyd Mayweather I would encourage people to look at that by right compare and contrast that but the daddys fight against Micky Ward right Brian Floyd Mayweather against Prime Sugar Ray Robinson you get equalize the weights have it at a hundred.
M47 paths.
I think the big question would be whether they.
Robinson could land things like FF books on Floyd Mayweather whether Mayweather's defense is such that.
Robinson would find that he couldn't land the punches right inside that give the edge to Mayweather.
Up on the ropes i'd give the edge.
To Mayweather no I look great many other real boxing hard-core here online.
One at that Robinson for 15 ran five hits.
We don't know what Floyd would do against the fighter that caliber Ray Robinson.
In round 13 14 and 15 understand to Floyd's.
Former longtime trainer right his uncle Roger Mayweather firmly believe that the best fighter in history israeli robin said.
Right all I'm saying is let's not discount what.
Fighters are doing the day my eyes tell me that Floyd Mayweather is better defensively than ray robinson.
My eyes tell me.
That if someone gets inside Andre Robinson inside his arms he would find that raise upper body is not that tough and that he could wrestle a bit with Ray Robinson right Floyd has done that him bytes right my eyes also tell me that Ray Robinson bit get back then some fights.
Right the press can gloss over it all they want I know Rocky Marciano had a bunch ride more Seattle strikes me is not marciano Graziano Laado strikes me as a bit of a limited biter it's a bit astonishing that he.
Was able to land some quality dots on ray robinson when Ray Robinson.
Was thirty to years.
All also I have a hard time believing some other folklore Randy Turpin didn't come out of nowhere to be.
Ray robinson we know his record it was forty and.
To the two losses he had at the time he avenged their the fight so high 18,000 people show up.
I suppose to believe the folklore the ray robinson was completely unprepared for him also understand the technology argument breaks both waves back in the day if I'm fighting lady Robinson on let's say three weeks notice right isn't that you know.
The fighters fought so often even the distance between Robinson versus Turpin one Robertson versus step into the only 64 days.
Right for their baths right back a lot of the guys who fought ray were unable the what Mr film and break down the.
There on the way we are today so how much upgrade robinson's dominance.
Was a product of the lack I'll familiarity the lack of resources at the time I guarantee you that right now mark this may die with his team the great Robert Garcia his trainer.
I guarantee.
That those guys are looking at films.
Up Mayweather almost rain by rain.
Right they're going back to Mayweather's history you hear on you too can research more bill a book buyers history then guys could in the forties and.
If these when Ray Robinson ruled the roast.
Right so i'm saying is level of preparation.
Today is much greater than it was.
In ray robinson's time that guy who have power.
Hence be who could lead with a jab at Penn had movement light grey roberton excellent fighter back there.
Would be harder to prepare for on let's say four weeks rest then such a fighter today work guys would be.
Breaking down what he does on they'll where the fights if easily by dog bites are televised and you actually have film above all other flights not Jess.
Film summaries right to put me among those who believes it's unclear who wears.
Ray robinson against Floyd I'll agree.
Raise the taller guy I agree raise the brady or fire I think Mayweather's better inside I think Mayweather's better along the ropes I think Mayweather's better defensively let me also point at two and it's my belief that Stiles make bytes.
Right I don't believe that his startling.
These guys beat everyone else right the manuals do it himself ollie.
That if anyone had the style the baby Floyd Mayweather it was his former fighter who like Ray Robinson started at welter and moved on all the way up the light headed Mets Thomas the hit man her arms right all I can say is look at they hit man's.
Destruction that's the word up Roberto Duran be great but it with great inside skips and ask yourself what exactly what Floyd Mayweather do against.
Thomas the hit man her us right I would argue too that ray letter.
Because %uh this both men with if Floyd a barry.
Part-time I'll agree.
But I would take Ray Robinson over Ray Leonard.
But I understand Ray Leonard didn't have anything remotely approaching.
Floyd Mayweather's level up defense right at the end of the day I think styles make fights but I'll say between these two men.
Ray Robinson and Floyd I think that's a close call I'm not one of those people who believes that these legendary fighters necessarily be today's fighters right there are times when.
We should all recognize that some buyers.
Operating today.
Are legendary fighters right who should be placed on the same pedestal.
As all-time greats let me hear from you.
Leave your comments for me here online the Graziano.
By the first turbine by and the second turbine by are all on my channel page understand too cabin.
In my opinion may have suffered from bipolar disorder right the first by he comes out is added to this that's that he clearly is on intimidated fighting the great Ray Robinson right him he's.
Doing some interesting things in the rain himself shown a certain fearlessness right in the rain itself.
Right as you look at the by I encourage you to Google Randy Turpin he was there hell a fighter.
Right I believe mental illness contributed to.
What ultimately happened to yeah let me hear from you.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment