Sunday, February 12, 2017

Rousey Defeated!/Rollins Injured/Survivor Series/Del Rio & WWC & More!




##########################################
Because I'm just messin with ya 69-60 he was forced to .
Relinquish the title which I think so because regardless of how they're gonna stories physically dies.
Strong like the guy has the potential to put an original were like great you know unfortunately so now a tournament to crown a new champion which will happen it requires the terms are going down the finals of the tournament my one thing first do you think that they should have just learned it rains the title because he was the number one contender or are they doing it right by doing this the right I like what they did storyline wise with it whereas triple-a tree which came out and said if you're worn by Guy.
Check right align right but it's not screen body right I know I don't think that you didn't go I don't want to burn it to the ground and being seized a lot of things you know obviously extremely upcoming stories change so what makes you wonder if this is a problem being injured in town that being on te is in a wrestling match he is a blow to the company that they need to hurry up and put a band-aid on what do you think this is a fresh start something you know you know I would like to think that so he better come out of it but I i feel like we're just gonna get more of the same example if they were intending on awarding Roman reigns the title at Survivor Series pretty sure he's going to get.
Anyway no actually not sure I've got your theory that Roman reigns whatever reason the files with their don't have a battle and we always do we already know rumor easy and whoever is in there it might be olin's but I don't know.
Whoever's in there with him is gonna lose like that Sheamus just want so I i'm really yeah I feel like I don't know if it's because these brackets are obviously knows where zaro vs rains it rains it hurts and it's nothing industries because in the years since rustling 831 raised has a talking as much as recently as players let me state right there yet old is retrograde we're going to see Roman reigns as it over your house I don't know what we're going to do not want to be forced I want to see what I want to see him as champion in the way that we want to see where it's working in the same company is making.
Well I think that with the way things are so that whether he was gonna get the ball to produce enough its guarantee you that he's gonna get it was I was reading the range was actually yeah so that really doesn't change what they were saying he was going to be involved but now because he you know we don't know when is roughly marks no way no way they're right that doesn't even know they said six that's a lot of great things about how they are scrambling to figure out cards because I guess a lot of things they're coming or going to happen I guess there were approximately the same time as the only with iraq is this they cover the insurance for the production I did the insurance company won't have the day he can't pass.
Well I guess I hope they will and they want to risk of being in my view is that although I understood if he Brussels that anything that happens to hear that is there any thing that came out right now he should get hurt like there's a big match with other takers who have you seen oh yeah that's everything that's done why has he really all those years of paper I do not believe what the hell that's crazy that's another thing people from the start of it is truthful I call and it's so stupid because Johnson is nice but I seem to fall on white I want Jhansi there were determined so he could championship tournament Most Wanted you know you can't break that's when johnson didn't think I was earlier the dissenters only show will you moves yet is that saturday around the rodeo grounds who has faced lie she's not like she handed me I'm getting my ass you know it was her face her face straight left and then she kind of stuff she stumbled backward and then she turned around she thought that left right yeah so my run around saying that at all unless you are you know that I know that she is she is viewable yea or just in general aches people's manager and Ronda Rousey was now because up to last night after losing all hope before recorded her marriage she sees the best that there were no there was no one said I run around she sucks but now she's lost its like firecrackers person deserves where was all this to set before the fight and I heard someone mention life she deserves to lose because of the buyer's name she's doing ok I can't remove the girl's name she fought but actually went back and watched the fire three rounds and rounds he texted wrong third-round boy i disrespect dis and when I got it wasn't as hard core support me and what it was that when it was over and they both got off them and the girls shake his hand drawn into the fighting she said no disrespect as a fighter he can't be here she fought a war but she said some personal things family you know I respect that you know there's there's talking crafted will go to fight but there's a line you know you gotta keep some of your tricks.
Credit because they're awesome that was born bad as possible because he was never balls balls whether she posed by conference they should be ready by summer of next year's.
You can just relax and get it right now we're just gonna have to do a lot to sell a white wine watching probably paying for myself this is what makes the car for the next morning wake up to 12 minutes yes my whole issue with so much crap about to go away.
Like I have the condition for like if you had the conditioning why is it now going on in the year two training conditioning we should fight six months at least these fires don't train for a year for a fight they don't like six weeks six weeks that's another thing with the rising credit or discredit her saying that you're always so why training was just around you have used all this stuff is network that's also helping to promote the fight you know maybe she should burn centers really adds that should help they have to do with anything right like she followed yeah I give them credit for not being scared to get in there was Peter don't think a lot of people there in the real white holidays have a city.
Ok so that I could be right you know i mean that's why he was all like boxing promoters won't give you the best fight like they promote give you something to look good because you keep their best.
You don't have everyones gonna be some time ago.
Was the rocks.
Did you catch her all day problem see that WWE is not afraid to go outside of what it should be and I thought the same thing with Oscar which bothers me does the current situation and the spelling of last name because you win their way street and i got really yes well that's the same thing with whatshisface around the first of all what brings Jackson's Russell that's ok because it's a new beginning but at the same time I liked it technology where they came from training that there is this is this is why we signed you this injector from now on this is not I did we compared to Jax tosco because clearly they're not the same body type.
Oscars is also not your typical this is obviously the washer matches that she's got jiggle oh yeah you know it doesn't bother me because she is and shes technician.
She makes a British Russell white craft I never put her they never ever ever ever ever think about something other than I was said we acts like they were going on but I do think she's alive.
Allowed the Annex D is development but these guys and girls are still learning and developmental she is she's she's learning of backlash now why would you hire someone and then not train them because they look like she's marketable I guarantee you that when she first she came.
Just creditor.
You know and it's not like you know like I said who's not to say that we had a magic trick shoes in the rain as much as I despise her please she was better like uprisings will start because every day so it doesn't know you're being so nice I do this right thing being in front of the camera was used in with your family being film talking about how you know you wanna marry behind and it is another thing because you know here the way it goes into it so I'm not saying anything like that of the doubt you know her on this year sixty every week every week and green then right within from now so next year and you can see the hurricane.
Weakness will you give it time you start to build up so I say something like that so we're back to know we changes to Wrestlemania were probably the biggest stars in and go ask alice is a cluster no crime thing but was never rains you know says rollins on triangle on these people gon do you think now is the time that guys like rain.
Yes but you know as soon as they did you think they were on the rise they're actively at the moment with Rollins being a deal maker difference what we just like I think that if Georgia WBU on merit badge on the stalker I'll get the crime scene outside group record we know this is gonna come down John Cena yeah we haven't seen the files you say rains and winds possibly I think it rains and Ambrose really so I think it's just like legit you know have a good match respectful so why did you step back in the day.
Are you sure are you sure in Paradise take him on his nitro no because that's how to shop at the meeting will call you back I'm so I noticed a lot less do you think it's something we're creating back roller you think it's something that I feel for the tag division cuz you're just one thing that they're lacking is its teams but teams that have a pedigree yeah there's a lack of that and then they're celebrities I think people talk about you know who trains I think we're really got as much as I think we'd read it with us over as they were with a text to your audience I don't think the extension essential his win over I think you said you could win over but I think that they that was like you know they shot themselves in the foot with their mishandling of the essential equipment needed at least I think when the Hardy Boys.
Well no tienes a sinking ship returned right but I don't like the Mex America angle 17 and older I do like this project swagger back.
Not gonna have impact understanding is that the school because he found out there playing like this guy is his moral and he also mentions that I wanna do you want to embarrass you the way your dad is my friend so I guess I'll explain to you that way so you see he's going to pick up almost like wrestling was it seventeen year old but everyone to do it but he was so they know you can't do it you know so Undertaker goes to mess W Wilson.
Room six months later he went to mention I know so it's almost like I just thought the fact that w you think it's great exposure for WV does so even if you go wash.
Mexico ok he's not sure because there's not as many restrictions on those who don't mention that he's part of either.
You know where you know what do you think about that pretty much heading.
US-style he comes back they said that was playing from the whole way do you think that for sure underground now he's done done done done is back with governor of your fault that he's not yet I don't really care for the next American tickets call us because we are it is I think the people want to see his face.
Yeah they want to do it yeah he'll hold it doesn't it doesn't last time we saw that he was bashing orders and he's a friend but it doesn't make sense maybe Alberta like beat him up in his brain washed down Mexico or something.
Going to make sure I did ya to rate max right now it doesn't surprise me.
25 years where he's on his way out so it's time to do the things you would normally do tonight show.
Spread yet maybe just handed disillusion not really at this point at this point K fans like you know so I do like that yeah you said 25 years came over to one of the Brothers of Destruction killed by we bought that was gonna happen but boardman glick all this stuff like to come back together much really I thought they were done so here is it going to be gained for software do you think being partners or you think it's a very noble because of Survivor Series partners in this to people.
Yeah I'll tell you why steve coz they could also so upset they could lose take a quick compliments on stage.
There that if you remember last series about that use them showing the world with you because he comes out every issue choppers ya hands down totally I don't want to see a way that would be awesome that would be awesome.
Loss of one million guns just recently fired.
Yes they find out that he was taking steroids and because he was banned from bodybuilding contest because he tested positive for years he just received just lifted so they just found out he was banned for taking the fact that he hid the fact that he was so they Sox restriction.
A Saturday night at 8:40 p.m. as well as racist remarks prison for murder or next year old it's possible you will see everything possible surprises babe possibly next year right around this time this spring and early March season for us in Chicago so these blogs and courage thoughts and opinions on our reviews of the upcoming people's views while we're all ya Survivor Series where all ya such a lot of special understanding.
14 this year.
Always.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment