Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Adele Cat Eye Makeup Tutorial Video with Robert Jones




##########################################
Media celebrity look on her .
There was another analyzes season.
And it was on Badgley Mischka and.
Does the Obama and Georgia money at a modern-day Cateye actually see the lot on a Dell she wears a quite often and and it's all about making the cat I look from the sixties more modern.
Person to do intake cream close and I'm going to highlighter lead.
Now I'm mixing shimmer an aim at together because I want the most pop.
Possible apart what makes this is we are going to define the crease quite.
Intensely with the cat eye line as well as have some coral on the lower lash line.
Which in classical version this was not there I mean number some twenty two ply the.
Cream you playing all the way up to increase.
Economic go back over the cream with a powder.
Matte and shimmer so what really a pack coverage.
You know what huge pop right now we're going to find the crease quite strong right.
A bit.
In some color.
Using that have my number thirteen brush.
Number 22 pointed out make sure you want up.
Towards the brow not down we don't darken.
That lead.
Pulling out my number twenty a brash.
Sproles not configure let's see have.
Many alternatives but im them.
Him.
My personal air mascara to Parliament moisture everybody here has chapped lips the time.
Ok.
Now we're gonna start to create arlyne.
Hear the long slashes am to lose focus.
Case the first managers and I take black pencil.
Turned to create the shape of the line.
Purse.
Right down right there rooms would go back over that with chat I'm.
Before I start my liquid my jail.
I Mees member sum 41 shot online kids are starting to create are shaped with shadow.
Liner and a brash so that we go to pilot could we are in no kinda pattern we're going to use remember this is a modern-day take on it so it's a bit exaggerated.
Have fun with that I mean Adele really goes crazy with her sometimes it's kinda fun just getting our shape there.
Use dramatic as we want the more perfect your shape with your shadow.
Pencil the easier it is to be me to get your.
Final town.
Final look perfect.
Now using our child liner since we started out.
Making the pattern to make it too easy armies in breast tumor 42.
Kevin.
Down thing.
Going right back I mean that pattern we created.
To keep in mind more often you this easier to get.
Whichever you work with best stop in momentarily to make sure you got your.
Balance.
An.
Keep in mind I want this to be dramatic an over-the-top that's what's in a season an that something makeup tutorial on them on a cat I like my considered hours every day so it's not that dramatic well I guess maybe this health but it's definitely.
Great makeup tutorial on a look that can be fun at least for an evening out even if you don't wear it everyday.
And have shown you can like the easy way.
To get it right.
Aka.
Cleaning shadowy dripped off right now I am going to use just a peaceable lashing out a corner as our hours are the same mom Chem.
Working out going to you foundation but have train ship the eye.
It.
Antennae never 53 to conceal anything I.
Making sure to get a nice ads to online.
Sorry me.
And compact government with them 50.
For nice.
Me.
Not gonna powder.
With their number.
76 brash.
Again are gonna finish the eyes one and some corning.
Just mean the outer corner to taking on every 13 brash government and the cap she's gonna go.
That last time.
But am free awesome gonna mmm force to protect man Midtown increase earlier.
It's making circles on way out point.
Banker.
21.
Then doing.
This attention eyeliner I'm I scare.
Now just in its mass care burning lashes together excess now majid just the tiniest bed.
Is the base is very new to nest state attorneys but a bronzer Prince back the cheek planning now matte bronzer course.
My 73 price thank you very detailed.
Application bronzer.
And I can see our natural the final act on to the nearby homes everyone appear has come in and that's good.
Chap.
I need military chapstick now I am going online not to mention to the nude lap.
Taking you pencil.
Going down.
And take a really in nude the bed.
The peach you to it.
And I'm not going to class on this because there's no class on runways or does it our cost so his makeup tutorial we learn all about.
And the spring trend have the monarch at I.
Am it's look that Adele rocks all the time and.
Over exaggerated a very serious partly i lead.
Define crease which is not typical at A&M.
Cat II and then divide along lower lash line.
Very soft need face in order to make this library make up a captain in your makeup set it down.
You're going to mean liquid eyeliner a shimmery white shadow a cream shadow and a palette.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment