Sunday, February 12, 2017

ROMANTIC ICE SKATING DATE




##########################################
[Music].
So this bear situation is getting out of control as some of you know we took a bear to the airport a giant teddy bear to the airport and try to get it through security.
It's just now like starting to go viral the chick Pollard's will notice it's everyday bra literally everyone's talking about it now.
Tsa which is like the security people put on their Instagram like a full story about it like some popular youtuber made up some fake backstory about how they wanted to get this bear on the airplane the post is like going viral on their college like the most like they've ever gotten there's like three thousand comments here is like a screenshot of the post.
It's absolutely ridiculous now news articles are starting to talk about it mashable posted about it and a ton of other different like companies and news articles are posting about it it's ridiculous bro like all we wanted to do is bring the bear in the airport and it's just like going viral now it's crazy.
Rest in peace protest the bear you're more than just a news article to me the good news is though that they called me a popular youtuber and not a minor also mashable if you're watching this just make sure to put my Instagram and your article next time just trying to trying to grow the following thanks bro oh and yes I feel a lot better today I started to take this medicine and I'm getting like a lot healthier i guess i'm not sick anymore i'm kind of sick you can tell my voice a little bit i'm still mad at you guys though for pranking me yesterday i'm gonna get yesterday's video they threw me in the pool well but I'm gonna get us back I'm thinking about putting an airbag in your you know catching fire drill your back.
Oh that's exactly what i said i blog you can watch your longing for you know we really are though.
Did you guys subscribe subscribe no but seriously did you watch it yeah but like you if if you guys did get like airbag you want to take a picture with me.
Alright let's do it goin in the log to answer also fire fire ball by she didn't say bye to hear me but yeah I feel like you guys would get air bags into the air just like my and do like a cool trick and land perfectly dry wood let's get that food bro smashing that Apollo bro you ain't about that life calories huh get in my belly here in my belly exile normally.
I normally help me to be honest just today I'm I'm feeling sick I gotta get the energy that you'll burn it off anyways this just in time magazine and CNN both just posted articles about Brody the bear absolutely absurd bro.
Why do people care so much now we're going to see it we can find this magazine People magazine did like a article about cheap 10 and all of us so let's see if we could find at this store samples don't mind if I do think i just told me I couldn't film the store but we found the magazine so i have to film it yo look through this that's libero where am I at where we at where we are yeah that's light brown this is what the magazine looks like if you guys want to read the article you can just go to any store and it should have it by four dollars or should I say for doll hairs will not accept a penny less a million dollars.
Actually if you look closely it has a million-dollar hairs so i bought three magazines.
I'm gonna put in my house I think mom we didn't make it but I was gonna say mommy made it but now i just want to give a quick thanks to the Jake Paul because without you guys none of this would be possible.
Remember hard work pays off and dedicate yourself to that stuff every single day check out new people magazine you can check it out it's really really good no reason why just check it out new people magazine articles really good just check it out.
You haven't already check out people magazine the new new people magazine is really good you gotta hustle to get it folks.
But this is me not Photoshop you should check it out.
Hey guys you should grab some of this magazine always yours already have one did you send something what no way what a nice guy yo you know I just realized they put me next to a sandwich they know I like sandwiches we came to my brother's building to fill musically for Lucas markets are gonna like walk on their hands on a treadmill George George you jump kiss me your top brothers talent right there you guys doing.
I work we're just login bro oh where you going.
George come back joke let's talk about what's up did you see this hold on let me find it it's just one page it's hard to hold but I'm not what are you in a freaking makes the hours in a magazine stop yeah it's just one page so it's kinda hard to find a dress and they put me next to a sandwich but it looks like an establishment 110 meters all right y'all the magazine.
Oh yo your way we just realized this boat you're in the magazine we're adding you realize that my mind lately look look where that's George right there in a magazine look at George wait what are the odds that you're actually in this and we ran into each other right now it is he dead cousin imagine and brought that I was gonna give you cpr alright bye George so I'm going to be the cameraman for your your video yeah okay cool Lucas and I just broke this whole treadmill they literally just brought this all turns out that if you saw that good good we got it we enter everything that happened now when you're fine bro it's everything school so we're just gonna leave now and that's about it okay so look at the market state and fix the treadmill.
That's good we all go to jail for that now we're going honey I don't know what's going on next let's do it whoa ok so walking down the street right and what do I see this is Los Angeles I've never seen this before my man's got a pig yo what are those it's so fluffy.
Am i able to touch it its wagging its tail it likes to be he'll bite all day I don't play with that he looks mean that's a fat take two highly all I'm thinking about is the bacon that's inside of them all right all right my man i enjoyed you and your pig roast pigs this course baby sister it's not even like tight down that's the scariest part about it is not even tied down I could literally just go right into the street right now by Big E so weird war.
Alright Jake Pollard's where we off to now.
What's up man yeah Jake why do I gotta sweat around huh.
Nothing man just talking to my idea callers here it's time to go ice skating troupe who are heading to downtown Los Angeles made up with the Instagram people's to ice skate there should be some pretty cool people there and it's gonna be holiday fun yay my man though I have one question do you freestyle to freestyle right it doesn't freestyle this is so ridiculous it's gotten out of control they put the Michael Jordan crying face on Brody the bear that's how you know you made it.
Every news outlet is covering this right now I'm actually like blown away like it sad that front page of all their stuff look people were trying to save the Bears when i try to harm that they're like people are emailing me and stuff and I asking for interviews it and I don't know if I'm going to do it up and it's really hilarious if you haven't seen the video put like a link to it right here it's actually pretty funny but I don't even know what the same species pick all these major publications like business people are freaking out over it I've actually absurd.
Yo we made it out bro this is lit half of 210 is hearsay what's up everybody and five missions over there somewhere this is so cool but you look at this ice rink this is like instant goals right insane.
What I'm gonna skate on that coming that's about to be the most lit Instagram picture ever y'all is aardvark season two we did it and I got my disney sweater on and we're ready to ice skate its soul in its sole it so that was a Livia and Madison from his aardvark there's some talented as actors are so young and they're already on TV shows they have like such a dope career ahead of them but we're so excited to have season to trust that what got ripped clothes bro you have a hole in your shoe that's truly what are those extra for that.
Ola yeah having holes in your clothes good i just never seen in a shoe before starting to trend bros Tristan you're a trendsetter.
I want to take this tree like I it like rabbit and pick it up and put it in the team 10 houses you still have a Christmas tree which we still need to do wow so fun what I'm sorry sorry I I get yelled at everywhere i go i'm invited to this place I get told i'm not able to do something like normally its I just go on my own accord and I'm not able to do something which is fine but like if i'm invited somewhere i feel like i should be able to do something i don't know i don't know yeah we say I don't know I schizo this would be a stick.
Do you know how to ice skate I know you put a shoe on and then you go through her know you guys are such benders bro totally benders prep normally bro it's hockey terminology that's perfect I've only been a couple of times I feel like I'm still I still got it i think i still got it guys the sign my life away yes I do this once a week like I said I signed my life away once we get time it's a weekly thing the box our daily life signs are weakly my mom watches takes part time all these Instagram donuts.
Yo I'm so about it right now but anyways it just started to rain and there's literally so many people here who knows we're gonna be like today when it's raining just adds more drama suspense thriller the whole thing I got my skating add-on I'm trying to put my skates on.
It's like giving birth in Reverse it's like putting it back in its really hard to this one is the last four apparently it was still latched on foot now just letting really easily right here we go first steps under the ice I don't know if I still got it I love I still got it.
Oh I still got it I still got it I still got it.
I wondered where I like your one more than looking.
You got.
Ya allah feel oh no it's not his are so good to now younger kids we're trying to innovate the ballgame no no I know you're telling hi I'm a blogger now I got this.
Yeah just one that you got that killing it to let skyscanner you need a nice game when your when your friend can't ice-skate come on fella she's so sad i'm just giving out come back i'll come back nice thats don't i'm filming a video I it's called skating expectations vs reality ok and you guys were in the expectation spark is there like gold medalist source of silver medals national champion oh wow oh wow killed it killed it but at the end of it I have to go slide it into a wall which you recommend that or no you like break your neck yeah and maybe not.
Yeah feat first be4 like first not that suffers what if my back is it should be fine i mean you can control the winnings line ice which I can't you can't i agree i get like four you can get some that iceberg iceberg.
I think it's worth it for the video i think yeah but its subscribers make sure you guys subscribe.
Yeah I let's see what we can do here so we came up with a new plan i'm going to hit the wall and go over it there's like I security guys here we get kicked out of everywhere but we'll see if we can get away with this we must be kicked out way listen I'm playing it off like it's real good please tell him anything else that you can get me kicked out right here oh yeah I lost control sorry let's make sure we re yeah and I'm not good not good like i did that on purpose so we think he kicked out for the first time in years and i'm taking the last couple of laps before we have to leave so much fun a test it's like the last lab we go on like a ice skating date and I get like really romantic union that's what that was so you're the cutest thing ever.
Are you to get better actually not dated leave just getting she's back she's been i love you so much anything i'm leaving now is offered a timeout by is ranked Jake yeah that's move do freestyle you don't free stop wanna freestyle with my open to every one day this is amazing guys.
Tsa is getting roasted on TV now 24 the bear thing they just played it on like Los Angeles news that headline was hearsay brags about making a bear homeless.
Whoa.good override it is dark out now people i'm home.
Hey guys guys guys guys would you could you go.
Nowhere where is everyone you know where is everyone oh look at the market.
What are you doing stop hiding from me it's not funny at all you're like four years old I played along with it for a second but like clearly i saw you know I see you what are you doing alyssa Jake ballers listen up.
First of all if you're still if you're Jake baller and you're still watching this video comment below i'm going to be replying to people all night but you guys are gonna love this so the company that makes these bears is called save data they do a ton of campaigns like save animals causes bring water to people etc.
Hence the term save da this this for example was called saved up bears like a portion of the proceeds go to charity but the CEO of the companies like five years old and this is what he had to say about tsa taking the bear this is the cutest thing ever watch it oh my god it's so cute but he's so right who would do that.
Shame on utsa shame on you know Tessa do we lose all this again yeah actually yeah maybe seven or alyssa is okay ish say what do we call one night.
What we do what we do okay I'm really we're having i love we're having looked maybe she's in Eric's room Oh yo know as it would you list up he'll look at the markets yo yo hey huh have you see Alyssa bro where she can't find her anywhere come in there.
Oh well i think i'm gonna call 19 hello don't want yes yes yes oh ok I'd like to report an emergency I've lost a girl I don't know she's an Instagram model she's like 59 maybe a hundred pounds it.
Yeah yeah I said she's famous on its grip her at is a list of violet your daughter follows her.
Yeah no no we find her yeah your daughter can take a picture with their of course you're gonna send help ok ok thank you thank you so much on yeah yeah I'm Jake paul from bizarre back yeah.
Your daughter loves me too oh ok yeah we talk about this later right right there's a busy person we should probably take care of that first yeah okay alright thank you so much bye they're gonna send help everyone who can thank god i just call the cops they're going to handle the situation it's such a it's a crappy situation and I just wouldn't want to put anyone through this same situation so shout-out to all the families out there that have gone through this situation on let's say we're gonna find you Alyssa you're watching this a lot of effort was put into this to find you so we'll find you I'm gonna keep looking Alyssa Alyssa I got my god what are your welcome home my gosh this looks like listen I've been looking for you for so long where were you.
Here's what it's raining outside come inside what are you doing I.
Yours are you gonna get sick now I'm already sick sorry I was really weird we just do like random stuff like that in the blog.
Wow being weird never apologize for being weird.
They also how you're using say that you're fine you're not really finally you just can't get into it means that is it for today guys to college if you're still here i'm going to be dming people on Instagram answer turn them on and at the end them to me on instagram etme people all day.
Thank you so much for watching it's everyday brought.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment