Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Brad James at MATS 2016 Papa John's parking lot in 4K





##########################################
Yeah i kinda like to sing and then I know people on the truck driver and I kind of like that turn things around and make my own little version of things let's have a little bit better some reason.
There's a frog good and not here destination morally.
This match tells me that my butt is on the line says that's right where I need to be.
Late for that happens to all this leave her alone his kids me and now got two already right.
When.
Grab me in is being sleep where is he that's right we're right we need me.
That music sounds a little crazy to you there's a truck trouble not here but I driver see that finally got my priorities in the right where I need to be.
Now when I see this man i can be skin it's me when I leave.
Sir mr..
Yeah that's right where I need to be yeah that's right we're me you know what that playthrough and then I'm gonna smash it.
Teacher.
Walker red creature.
Right no matter their own from Mexico was hand for vacation one for higher education to them more searching for lost souls that driver forever so stop sign 18-wheelers can stop there are three wooden cross so the right side.
We while there's not forwards damn it no yes it's not what you think when you leave this world behind it's what you leave behind you when you go.
Let farmer lab harnessed the home na a groups and look for growing things it is young sons teacher laughter wisdom in the minds of lots of to get her best to give all the better sure and the preacher Whitburn can't you see from this land as he leads thing land and hookers there are three good cross so the right side of.
There's not.
No this is not one to take when you leave this world.
What you leave when you go let's go in there are less busy that let's take Bible up roll us to see said and the preacher.
Gave his Bible to buy mama read it to me.
There are three wooden cross the right side of a while there's a lot more is then now I guess we know who got to take we leave this world the you when you go there are three wooden crosses own dress we.
Thank you for appreciating now a lot of you guys know I just come out with a CD i just picked them up yesterday know not everybody's buying them so I figured what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna actually sings on the album for you anybody want her with songs are on the new elbow.
Ok now let's ask the people over in the tent.
Hey guys did that stop eating and listen to me.
And.
No show that i would do is ever complete without ringing fire all night and throw that on the album.
Sorry mr. sound guy didn't mean to do that take.
Is a burden.
Fiery rings.
Down by one desire.
Chillin.
Five bell to ring went down down down in flames when.
Rig.
Let's get some more people over here Felder to dress like went down down down as a plane 24 / rig.
Like.
We like.
Ready.
Down down and wait when Rick.
Ring.
The burning Ring of Fire the plane.
Fire.
Well thank you.
Come on Drive you just free-throw true.
From kids to coast find your plan B they all wore gloves with kids they're able please call roper poll said to every night from the cell phone.
Rand.
A bit.
Leaving.
My closer to you ever dreamed it all these years ago this is what we gotta do just a few more thousand miles to run our dream to come true every time me.
What my closer to you it gets worse.
One night coming down that path still talk about to this day between us feeling bro.
42 kids family camp date is like % all he needed to say.
Every time I leave behind me is one never dreamed this would happen it's what my god.
Just a few more.
Goes down the road our dreams everybody.
Meet me.
130 you.
Ever leave behind me what my clothes everything that all those years and know what is what we got.
Um I'll the behind me now you gotta hold on spit it out my wife she just she balls are I've and finally listened to the words and it's something that happens out here every day you know.
Drivers have accidents they died in accidents we go to bed in our trucks we don't wake up and.
That's why you are on the trap I'm CDI I wanted especially thank missing truck driver our network for the flying work that they do you know when the driver goes listen they they go the extra mile e try to find them and they've got a great network of people & truck stops that you'll go out and actively search for the driver that's missing and a lot of times when they find the driver.
It's not a good scene the other drivers we're all human we all die and there's another organization truckers final mile doc work and the services that they provide Argus they help driver get home demic crap what.
Yeah just go on the website and check out these two different organizations for getting yeah drivers home I'm driver that's my biggest fear is it something to happen to me and my wife's gonna have to deal with this alone and she's not there's people out there that can help.
But that's what that song is all about is the driver just didn't make home yep i'm going to take a drain get my crap back together and we're going to do another song to never is just yesterday for me a little while see for you is to live yesterday.
But he still like to sing just like you back.
He still loves and all fast cars Oh Harley's and good.
Women.
Living in the liver and good now he's a good answer the song is good.
Make some songs.
Takes longer.
Only longer have involved Master.
This is more three years this one.
I'd like to say.
Do you.
Easter mass card.
Could get too hard.
Live.
Lady out.
Next year I'm gonna have a real you'll make more than a man I'm glad you guys like that because i know you gonna love this next one somebody shouted it they wanted to hear that that is there something wrong with dessert ok everybody knows i couldn't do an album without detentions but i did cheat a little bit on this one I did now cowboy here.
No I'm sorry jon said he was going to buy me this thing that stick in my mouth so that I could actually whistle apart at the end because everybody knows branching it was looking for so i actually cheated I had somebody to the wizard.
Yeah mom tried to sell man crazy morning sun i'll be sitting when they even just watching other trucks rolling watching way I've been acting to knock all day watching the trucks roll we been sitting at the dock only just wasting time let my georgia frisco be God created the liver looks like go my way.
Just watching me drops doc called a wastin time Ben's gonna change back white still saying.
And I can do you want me to yes I just made the sitting here with this back who don't know that fish it's getting cold million miles that rule just to make this treatment been back to dr. Swanson be.
Trucks roll with it.
Doc waste.
It actually thinking.
And there you go little bit of attention for you.
Unfortunately i work for a company that is being yes they do maybe twenty dollars an hour.
How many of you guys are out here are owner-operators SE now this is where you guys got maybe you don't know know how fast is your truck co-investors your truck out okay.
How fast is your truck go upward yeah yeah mine does this.
That's what the battle yet fighter mice cruise control on i can get 65 accident so we wrote a little song no just get out of my way gotta stretch down Peter dude 3406 his cat interstate 13 told stick got us back paper looks like we used to you yesterday was a slower trucks with Freddie now they cut horses got a fish down always wrong.
Well they tell me it's for safety but way below limit busy taking on my power away and got back so it's fine just get the dough.
Now my trunk clicks good truck stop even run down but now it takes me a strong sarasota down for food oh how I miss the days up and too little and try to win think the speed through school.
Skip to get tickets so I feel like a tracker again.
Tell me it's for safety but way below the limit because they take it on our cutbacks stone its moment you do I got a happy camper meeting.
One left i can get me need it on our store Catskills holding my breath it was 60 miles an hour and minute Victor's around.
Max so slow that I'm gonna make videos and I'm gonna take me a nap will tell me is your safety way below the living taking on my power way back so it's my children.
Max.
It's the hill.
So there you have it owner-operators i get paid attention you get to run like hell out there.
Leave me in your dust don't mind I like the player get started would you.
Don't know where it went to get anything the back down to my last lord help me.
Understand that this man with me way everything is all right down.
Holden.
What we're wrong.
Again.
Without you now.
Drink.
You're away.
To part with you.
That you want.
Really.
Oh.
Is.
You with me.
The way.
Everything everything was all right now here.
Open murder tail.
Lickin.
Me it's always my man that's to win.
I just mine.
This about you.
The way we please.
Back when everyone.
Everything down here.
That.
Man.
Likes guys yelling I like to rewrite put my own words songs about this is about this is pretty flippin hilarious when I came out with this.
We all know rookie like this well fit for rolling down for you nice roundup know that my foot to the flu their speed ahead alright but my friend 56 my own rules and rule makes you got forward gears and I think there's over doing five shots you can try passed me on but man i really put up six months on the road and rollin like lotsa told my trainer the top of my class so not like the other guy.
Finger tight watch out when turning writing six months on the road rolling next to you.
I.
We all my friend.
I knew that was coming do t check it all down we just matches.
We sound.
Six months on the road and rolling rig he'll really really slow the left hand lane drops inside now just have the backup running these exponents on the role of architects use tonight six months on the road and six months on the road and fucking next year.
Back it up here and now i can't get the sound cooking in and out on this side is or is it just me.
Ok.
This is where the ladies do walk first million times we do.
Maybe living in my favorite music is just let see Sarah do stars sky the windshield freshmen coming in a hole stroke it friday.
Little fish women.
It takes fast read people to pull up what we do we paid for every bank and load it up and bring it to you since my screaming through the night but world still in there.
Little do that all over here you.
They're still.
This guitar playing to this on singing through from the clothes on your back to the food then that we brought bread or really hard it during and she's really drunk driving women failure.
It takes a special breed of people to pull off what we do we become made from forever li bank and loaded up my friend to you.
600 miles screaming that was still in there are a few months then then do it all over again just this guy's in their trucks anymore don't matter.
Drive around your wrap grammar live news.
Ship in ears make this big world spin name and then we'll do it all again Trump travel with.
Y'all like that one.
My buddy bill wrote that one to another but listen i'm gonna take a little bit of a break do we have we got a couple of announcements here to make you gonna give me check now.
Okay are you all that piece of paper like you wanted to give it to me is that what you want oh yeah that everybody i do have some cds over here just see miss Deborah here and and go ahead sign something you want I think she's got my pen ok i will take all right i have my safety director here today we have a check for Christmas group of truckers Christmas group we have a individual last year that was and fell on hard times in my group yeah the Christmas group stepped up and did what they always do for a lot of people not just for you but for a bunch of people so brutal you can tell me a little about first choice all the good stuff to do you can do future hello everybody that I work first choice statistics are made terminus in chicago and it's a great bunch of people that i work for and with its it's it's a family organization and for whatever reason our presidents taken quite a shine to done and and appreciates what Don does for us and for people all around the country in general so all right so part of like job rich johnson our president is giving a 1250 dollar check two truckers Christmas group for ford on and everybody involved in now.
Ok my first time here and I'm enjoying it immensely.
I'm a retired driver myself on now safety manager but I'm enjoying it so thanks thanks for the hospitality and have a great time.
Thank you very much truckers Christmas group has been around since 2008 and last year was our first year on our own authority we've been hosted by other charities in the past we were able to help.
Hundred and.
212 families i believe over the last seven years with sixty six thousand dollars and that's all through your guy's help donations from from good people like this and last year we were able to help 12 families they have to have a Christmas with six thousand dollars that we rest.
Thank you very much.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment