Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Best Friends Play Hello Neighbor




##########################################
Why hello neighbor.
Hello neighbor man i gotta turn this the fuck down you like we fuck with Sam for this television turns out it's just sex it's super you have to hold the button there yeah I think that's pretty good and all right we got some jakarta's yeah so hello neighbor we talked about this on the podcast a little bit it was just fuckin dope so this is a kind of shit storm extra i don't know i don't so let's see what your neighbor is doing something weird and you gotta outwit your neighbor know . my god that's about it.
That's pretty much it i can't grab the ship don't know and there's no controllers setup or nope there's no nothing.
We're gonna have to play by doing which is how we do oh so looking through the window first we see anybody see some do some dank shit yeah I seen some to this might this is basically a fucking all very honest no no can't get it yet to find a way in.
We're not even sure this is the neighbor's house but we're gonna I'm just gonna assume it's the person directly across the street with this dank shit just got red devil lights red devil lights on our legs finally I also believe this game was made in Russia Russia huh.
Yes so on ok everybody got picked up by tiny bill to put out party hard and some other stuff to turn the light the fuck you know what what the alright let's go straight to help.
Whoa jesus fuck krynos start over again scared the fucking shit out of me hello neighbor.
Now imagine his house gets read reconstituted every now and then yeah I think so he was right there actually are just never solve no hello.
So while he's I i said i can crowd i suggest you this.
Yeah find something that you can throw or grab your pick up and fucked up is how it through throw it at his window will come out that's one of the things i glean from the trailers yeah and an example there was like a tomato and attract all very good you do tripped over the fucking bear trap you have a fucking bear you a fucking bear trap motherfucker.
See told you the fuck now it's nighttime the fuck you've been you got knocked out all day me through you back that's crazy boy and I got all those those houses from detroit the houses like dimensions chance have the right so no bear traps to help there's there though yeah I got it all touching it causes to go off touching it at all cause okay we're all boy although a nice beautiful day the students on my neighbor's house yeah because i want to know what dank memis you're making in their neighbor sir.
Ok I need some dance so can we figure out what to grab.
Yeah things are because I hope the general controls is just like be four fucking everything hopefully there's others a catarrhal that general functionalities there that's what wasn't there last time yet was kinda oh wait i use this to claw the stuff i can there they can climb in there yeah nothing around.
I yeah and I can't escape escape call dad don't do that by his escape we learned that I was die well shit find a trash can fuck with this car although you're ringing the doorbell and running away method who any tracks like these Tomatoes keep it up no is it like clicking and holding my don't know matt i was able to move that but now i can't i can't pick that shit up.
Ok well i can't seem to pick that shit up shit.
Close that door why not alright I've got a flashlight there you go f F F it stands for pickup that's the garage door opener assume yeah that'll show okay for pickup now we know now we've known our full move set flashlight.
Well well dammit you're fucking dead that's your ass unless he can't find you well yeah ESP found my ass alright we're learning where they found out one of the secret moves the secret move throw shit to the garbage yeah why not play a basketball Russia that's popular support their yeah totally f again oh ok at are off right click this drop.
Ok what a fuck off fuck off there we go q no II f11 again.
Ah oh this is gonna be hard gee maybe it's clicking the mouse oh wow that's definitely not it that kinda looked like it.
Alright let's try a box some shit ok let's see now right where the house [Music].
Faster than I am I think he keeps pace with you beyond things fast oh what the oh he was like punching your blood a bunch of times of my death vision go for that tomato because the tomato doesn't break the door is a listen to just splats and it makes them think that some baby's head yeah flying that is when no no baby he'll just alright to matter of fact yeah that's so what was it that I just dropped it and it happened to hit the fucking thing.
Well we're gonna have a hardcore match yeah yeah go 300 try every single by night space like AP US currency games very often.
Dude z who.
Well we're finding out move out more at all whats around F all figured it out what that is unintuitive its hold right and they're writing lego neighbor is all this stuff i'm going to bring you down to hell is a tough one I'm going to bring you about the wellness that doesn't ship ok tomato tomato f-yeah holding down right click yeah alright let's do it yeah yeah.
Eat shit motherfucker wrote state like duck duck there.
Yeah yeah where you at a fucking trailer lie to me go check his window and make sure for the the the beaver trap beaver trap i heard up door open he's out there well this is like caution music yeah so can I was window you get more aggressive with the I don't think that's going to be much of an impression or it did all this the tomato still there huh is this is certainly an early thing if he's not in that room maybe he doesn't know we had just sob I saw like a face flashing the fucking all God and that door is open right.
Fuck you bastard this is like the toughest is guy Super Saiyan God neighbor super saiyan for his black neighbor that's a little weird oh whoa which out i'm gonna expect this oh boy was that a nightmare about your neighbor that was a nightmare about my fucking neighbor that was some dozen cool as shit.
My neighbor way does he just attacked me if he sees me . is sitting inside a box let's see where he goes okay is going to that room maybe lock him inside alright let's explore this household but is it upstairs okay there's some evil shit got ya well she's block that off dark Death people were out locked it's locked Batman.
Ok you can that careful lean if you can ya the armoire.
Is that something on the desk to your right that means second reflection well that's great oh that's the most narrow view could ever hope for it's actually really useful compared to most games.
Yeah that have that kind of you video intelligence system surveillance to like do something like intelligence system so i believe his secret is in a basement so we do need a chemical that's course are are you should try that chest of drawers right there all on behind you no no this is like that Shia LaBeouf movie yet transformers yeah I want yeah we got the robots and then discuss yeah they're all looking at them through the window.
I don't know where the fuck is that man it might be in the sitting-room try that hat that looks suspicious very suspicious.
Well now okay o.o is on well alright your turn your fucking turn god of shit at this I've absolutely fucking shit stealth games on my channel more like Mount sorry i'm just doing the mean piano centipedes in my vagina it's more likely than anything is there a run shift.
Naw not like other is there is ok but he seems to be like God like instantaneous super fast so i wouldn't think that would matter all that much oh there is hey see if you can get his attention when you're a buddy on the edge of a sodomite do that later Oh his life is blocked off there's a flashlight right next to you have to get the flashlight and you hit the left click onto to turn on and off yeah yeah you'll never see me never one way this website sticking out like an asshole as wise is coming why don't why I think this would work with their way to zoom in on this you know.
Oh no not that i could find that I'm super glad that we got you got all this where is this like because I just saw the trailer for this like a couple days ago and was like whew good concept like roguelike kind of horror with a with a nice little twist your playing child buff.
Yeah in the buff that's right it can't ok and the guys i get the fuck out of my fucking house Natural he is you get into by the way.
Get the fuck out of my fucking house you bastard.
Stop being naked in my fucking house she need a hammer.
You need a digital code and you need a team that's all that's quite a lot of stuff with saline Z or a/c I think Casey's right all there is haul ass or skinnier after all our friends chen offers two chances close that door bro that's the garage door.
Yeah safety e-up he can see you through this does is lay is the layout seems to be relatively similar for all careful careful radio apple and clock nothing I don't want to press the clock is nothing of real big values now I need big value items yea big value from the surface values.
I'm not gonna settle for those maybe I always when you walk its worldwide ball yes where's Kevin McCallister group grew up and get my neighbor yeah the doctor i'm gonna leave shit all over my fucking house and then when people step on it they're gonna get fucking owned a little bear traps other black fathers a goddamn a crowbar get that shit.
You can get a can you damn it that sucks you you trapped yourself on one of the bear traps on the wall that's stupid that's really dumb as that would fuck you up real bad you take ya general bear trap chicanery yeah I'll be no good now all I can't go out of my neighborhood that's a big fucking house i'm looking at it was so suspicious didn't really like hit me at first is such a big house got like four stories also that's super against the law.
What didn't see that you have fucking I'd be real careful now it's it's not seeing a bear traps always this super bunny hot traps have to appreciate the the kids Moxie he tries every day every day.
Yes you can give us two engine from like out here and see if we can leave the context of his house right after after like that like does he stop at the fence you know.
Yah yah yah yah oh I'm said now you hit with the fucking shit you hold the right click and hit left click he will in fact chase you outside my house to read my i can do whatever i want to i like the idea that he's just like all he's doing is picking you up and bring you to your folks place your ad here cure or your child is a fucking asshole he's throwing tomatoes at my windows like that time I ran over the mailman my three regular bike and he took me to my house and yelled at me there you know what is for tourism body like his foot like fucking cry me a river man I me aur every fucking baby over the mail I'm not even a dog attack what am I paying you for jalal you paying the taxes it's so much better with the tomato all it was in his eyeball though are so he he cannot see that i'm on his property at all i assume about how about yeah.
He doesn't like you on this property bro oh shit well that that's a lot of hits to try to hide in your house what we punch your ass hey I like now that you mention it at some point I forget where the fuck was but i like the idea that monsters are chasing us and hitting us with multiple it's of damage are just making a big fist and punching us right in the glutes what go in your house in your house river behind your room you close the doors better [Applause].
Just shut the blinds now oh I found your weakness.
Kiki he's probably he's a vampire I can't step world.
I won't see what happens I wasn't talking about your behavior through fucking something i usually today are you fucking what.
That's hilarious that that red shit was in fact him throwing tomatoes at us and some stuck on stock.
Oh wow I've reached a failed state that no one's ever got this is the best since we can quit at low and get your hand getting in your house everyone give them or go yeah I'll go one more let's see if I can do this all boy you can clearly tell mouse is being passed between two people is that alright let's go let's do it big time I've read that they want to extend the neighborhood and put like lot more stuff in there but exam boys but you this before haha.
Hello neighbor.
Well that's hello neighbor he gives you the chokeslam not given what I oh yeah oh I like this one.
Hey is everyone so ever seen this environment yet alright this environment okay watch out for fucking are badger traps.
Fuck yeah got it.
Badger traps no work is easy and is in a living and I believe he starts they're usually I haven't started there before oh come on behind instantly saw me that's not okay one more one more one you can run away from that I mean which I'll much all right format bear traps all right yeah lot more get fuck it fuck your shit look for your shit right up that that know who what who did that I don't know I wasn't me well oh I don't know who did that sir the rain here i'm walking through his house but one more just kind of fell out of my hands and into your window and saw that be bold.
Ah ok this this is super hard super hard lots hello neighbor yellow polish and a few more things and this will be fucking next time you see your neighbor doing something weird go tell the call instantly called the cops on no don't call the cops call the cops just sneak into their house and get fucking murdered.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment