Tuesday, February 14, 2017

AD 10-16-2015 Mineta-Stand Down Navy Clock-Trudeau's Librano PC Blackmail




##########################################
Apparently this is hilarious I .
Should wait for David it's just you funny Rebecca Bross spoke with one of our agents apparently who happened to you doing too well with the Benghazi about two dozen maybe he's gonna throw under the bus I think that would be great and I see I see the headlines but don't mean much to do to do let's see danger chapel a danger is my computer was fast as I could get another 12346 six-and-a-half six and three-quarters six and seven eighths 615 six teams 63136 and 63 64 67 right on the stroke ok one who's here we had a lot of people have two burner oh I guess I should be I can catch up on the chat room here in a minute.
Today's prayer I'll explain when we're gonna do it today we're gonna do it at 1:22 central on future shows you logged out of chat not so long you had so anyway thanks can we lock down our chapter house then I drove down here in the BBL big black Ford ok let's go find David Scott Scott Scott this is so much fun I want you now you guys the pleasure of watching the Sun in the sky.
This is Roy gripping human drama I mention that are you human drama to the relationship between Colonel James saved by saying I can spell it but I without but there's a direct link between kernel stabilized murder and every age 37 T&M 817 and 911 if we get any one of those salt they are wrong it's all here we don't write this down because I am very private number one main street so I said before one Main Street police arrest that otherwise you have a breakdown seven seconds 654321 interesting to do tell David a call and if you don't call me the same one minute I'll call him I'm gonna try to catch up with the chat room chat room chat room got the job oK what's the lockout we covered that appears to have gone live my life under by under the rock show but let's not worry about no I didn't do it on purpose I'm on the wrong show let's stop right here David I don't talk to you or anyone else.
What's the title of the show gets out of these are are going to participate in today's program you must have read the radio show out there that question David Gardner called me but I gotta get over to England with some belt buckles and I know how many belt buckles and you take I think it's this many its secret so you're not really able danger of being taken to Mission model intelligence experts analyze.
Across or against any agency continue to react to specific morning functions described in the government's taking on that role mr. that's that disclosed also I'm gonna go to turn the heat on its called in her statement no I'm taking other is false he feels this is not just India dating back to 1988 and maybe just expand on that justice is transferred business on charges he still plans booked these books just three seconds remaining characters with injecting to change the seeds you know when you're back however however how could I tell you I'm back and I'm not backed a bit I'm just used to good effect your efforts.
Was just decision in 1988 tells me you'll see the phone call at the center of 88 asked me about the prisoners came from how model of white of the mandolin yeah she was all flustered known as I didn't say she had her panties in a bunch of shows you where his boxer shorts not that I've seen it all but she called me up to December I was just two of us 40 min Jack Daniels and we were just sort of taking back my phone rings so I figured it had to be the president or whoever's in charge rush America so I picked up my phone and I said to continue in English and shipping prices continue in English anyway as I thought there was only one person and she didn't press I do she said.
Problem I said you're still not that I can.
It doesn't matter just about every last one out there for his work.
Targets or so they're actually good but anyway we talked about that lifestyle issues or nationality or religion or age or political party which political parties political party don't work but you can hear my god what you want my sister said I have a problem because we have federal prisoners in jail time finding them.
District Court out and there's no prisons out there and I said that's not my club called Bureau of Prisons.
But anyway and you never said who used to be in charge of persons and if any danger at oral I'm kind named emails me and I and says who's lived there but Brian she was my sister's killer part the navy's between the two of them had a present buyer.
Well it's either stolen bases the one that book that's the naval who cares anyway so there's a spider on my sister said we gotta find somewhere to get the prisoners back without right I said no you know we bring them back all day and I was actually my sister said no but we don't want to report to marshals on for each prisoner the airlines don't want us to handcuff the marshals to prisoners anymore and the airlines don't you said something about changing their seats that's not exactly I don't think and if you're thinking shackles make it more difficult for the East convicted felons to expeditiously evacuate people want it up into across all but anyway I said wats da problem I said so you wanna get prisoners told california she said yes and I pulled out my FB.
Operations manual I turned to the aircraft section I did not turn the phone numbers and I look for the guy who is in charge of order.
Fuel-efficient airplanes and I said call this number and i gave her that number is area code 612 something and I sit here and tell the way you found his network was true and I'm sure you tell him you like it Dec 9 30 Jan 15 / 15 engines or if you tell them you'd like a 727 106 time it's very good what gets me and my sister you know she's our PR de piel OTT pleasure she is and then there's that great so you are in this is what I will see you later my sister said well I don't know from Northwestern my pilot's martial arts class I said a plane is playing myself I said by Cerf shoo-in jay-z while they wait I said.
Pilots can get trained and comfortable efficiently there until they do get and that'll save you some money and my sister said that's a good idea what.
Programmed the prisoners being transported the pack and I said well the prisoners if you are our plans you wanna show you could do that I said that you don't have to worry about it you have to have drawn the airplanes and my sister says what does that mean felt like saying it somebody else are you i mean values me and I have a row you're lesbian and now I'm at age 11.
Jack about 1828 it changed our normal place but it's a dog airlines cruise missiles and I don't remember my desk for I never studied over cannot stop looking.
Don't you remember that there is how did I miss along there and she said and I said well it was a draw.
That's an air-breathing online vehicle that does not happen here and in the course Maxwell Air Force Base terribly happy man.
F-16 fighters no reason why I mean if you want to privatize more people like me from making good decisions and you want bankers and control their actions you don't have to have a house for injections so it's a lot cheaper not violence that's where the airlines.
Also I explained my sister did you draw and then even if they did in the cockpit.
This is the same lecture I get to Malaysia which reminds me knows what has changed is not getting a lot of international support and it looks like change sometimes so if I were to say something like I think the pressure I'm putting working people would say he's crazy daily contact with change so what I told them yesterday as I said you probably know who your father's father's cell model will have a new york city of the deposition he was going to Milwaukee Milwaukee which is what made Milwaukee is made up or I could go down to camp and did I pick tamper randomly nope I didn't because I lived in Tampa from 51 to 54 suppose I might state of five star hotel room and maybe somebody do things you want me down there to options and still engaging so did I answer my sister basically as to what draws me so I told her it's $300 $800,000 piece of equipment into the flight guidance system of you that point on aircraft is under uninterruptible pilot from the point where some people would say what about super duper that's kinda boring to russians pretty smart mines being a great pitcher but he wanted to get to the show and stuck them in the Super guess what.
That's exactly one got trashed I think the date is May 9 2012 and it's called us to jet and his hip mount solar water to Russia including director Terry so I think I that's what the backpacks loading docks coming down the road death Korps but I digress.
1988 signaling possibly resources she had to cross course she was busy and looms the United States justice nations united for and in 1984 she took over the operation of justice to finance future and tax deal and address.
Richard club told us to text and protecting.
Olympics in 1996 the White House complex in general is awareness and intelligence community so we collected american intentions to you know he worked for the intelligence community don't you remember where he died I'm gonna check but let's see afterburners Quik on Mad Max this quick action hour-by-hour chat rooms where jack mackerel probably be the first to get a must watch all the day tom Clancys self was October 1st now I gotta figure out what your 2013 or 2012 I gotta let me know.
Body trembles I like about nobody knows the trouble upstream tom clancy I he he was asked by the intelligence community and the.
Military-industrial complex to start right well the good stuff and he he would have access to some programs may be more like dark ERP a I don't know what that means but he died the day before my birthday my birthday is October 2nd degree still on October 1st and Jack McElroy temperate I said if you wanna prove that you can't from this part because our scorcher now just what I said if you want to prove that a kill them with the CIA cocktail just find out what day he died and what his autopsy was performed it inspire more day to his CIA injection is pale whenever they are liquid gel headed to Palm City.
The camera anyway check back as i recall about three years ago he found out that his autopsy over six days after his death which means it was a hit they had to wait for him to shore or dispose naturally disposed I know I do what I said after I shut the door.
Well never mind we don't but Tom Clancy was hit in the home but his purpose in fact this is upon us and our 1st 2013 she I think that's what I said I don't I said 2013 or 2012 but I just wanna make david think that I don't have the laser sharp to be killed because he had served his purpose was just across the bridge from my parents home in Annapolis in this case the bridge in question was the Bay Bridge and once that this is not a good enough I mean this story is better.
What's the name of that mark gets in rhode huh no roadhouse there's a green company out there but I got plenty of its whatever I want.
Next-door-neighbor once and you must tell me about this guy got to high school with a complimentary but the reason the CIA hired him was they wanted to use him as a wonderful writer so they could try to assess the tolerance level with the american people to absorb information so they would like him stuff so that he could not like Red October red whatever rising action there's a purple temporary champion that often but that's another story after he opened his purpose and things get hard they had to tell him how old he was but I would guess that he was about sixty six maybe 6566 so I probably shouldn't take any more of this Lipton's brisker as maybe they want me to be quiet too since I do the same time plans tonight for money and money is not the root of all people get that rock love money and I got a question or give it to you know it's Rams Head Road House.
Happens somebody Google Rams Head Road House 1773 generals highway crowds bill and put an image of some acts as an update on the ranch.
Here is i cant im not gonna say i mean you would want to note that if you would want your name or the dollar amount out there and i got a call last night and was from someone that I know and he or she is two words a minute and I alternative text me when I get my phone back and a number cuz I at the person calling about Sunday that would be one party this was not the other part of the two states on start with them.
States are you can walk anyway I said excuse me I'm sort of busy doing intelligence work which is trying to find the remote to turn the volume up I said did you just say something about funding and he said she said yes I've been told by XYZ that I should expect the major amount of money I said that brings up one question in my mind I said I've been focusing on intelligence issues all day so I said so im not really hearing well let me catch my brain ok I'm cage now said again he said the funding is to ensure I said what is it not you let's just say the guy's name is Joyce maggot all I said what does that mean the guy who told you that your pet it to me means really so i've seen.
Turned into a year or so I said what do you think he means by a worst-case November very likely end of October so I whipped out my $10 Walmart GFC Tuesday the 23rd of October we won't have to wait then I realized all my wall so I remember that.
Yesterday was the tax deadline where I almost made their paint apps every state in America which the corporation and that each state's Franchise anybody is here like let's see how the lady in atlanta are going to judge levels may 15 piece it pretty much light is history logically and all the time like ok the ranch amount from there I thought first there was one funding channels and then there was a second potential and then there was a third potential funding channel one of these the highest price.
Ranch we looked at 6.2 million any one of these three funding channels would have no trouble family that very quickly ok so one very trustworthy the anticipated it consistent and a channel is waiting the second channel which was a potential now it's apparently quite solid and then the third one you know that could happen to bedding and fortunately everybody in our project yes a lot of people think jesse is not necessary it's a very redundant expense because you can't hijacker 10 broke her arm you right now I'm gonna see the FAA administrators start you don't like screeching I wonder if he.
That he is complicit in his 32 wrongful death during and after the back because he knows everything and he said he noticed but drinking so yes top I am seeing everything else the ranch has to be funded in the next 45 60 days and whether its funding channel be the idea is to build the place looks like we're sporty which we won't be which looks like we're helping them restored their faith and their health and know that they're not to respect that which we will be here that's the business right about that we're going to work very diligently to restart the United States of America for others only attended and I'm sure there's a lot of people say you can't do that you know you're right God can tell you right now I think he's gonna ok thats channel 32 the top level is to help people that have not are ready to help them and I will see a player that's now 3222 30 so I would like the first three people to give me a time to pray I've got the prayer rape me but I do I want to take the control out of my hands and put it into if you guys can I have no idea what do you think about when David goes when he calls call it whatever time that is that satisfactory the first the first five ppl 3 or higher that's what we'll do 230 my prayer already and I didn't pick up so david Turner might come over to you and I'd like to be done at 2:30 or 1230 as possible you can see.
He did not think that means I joke is on the national agenda that dates back to visit the web to the present he was not going to work might leave your system is using the big bucks to do that in his system in place to do that within islam teaches that technology is known as the Canadian commercial corporation which is known as a crown corporation to chill sometime tonight cool david is a groovy counselor who is john Boozman Transportation is often the United States was normal necessary transportation and we consider many of them never knew is crunch.
The United States New Years one of the four yellow devils and he is yet his panties in a bunch because during world war 2 lot of japanese-americans were given two choices.
Family camp and don't worry about.
But anyway they had to get a detention camp or go back to you and he are a great job that you want to get even and so he participated with lynne cheney in and he might to take a short walk and then sort of waiting for a while and be gone that's called treason and my sisters United States Senior Executive Service I pregame treason because with one fails and one from Jimmy Carter this United States senior executive service was formed and what they did is they put in shadow government officials on the top of every bureaucracy and I'll just pick one about the Department of Defense so they take some jerk and always bob is regime the church are either damian or missing over gay gay persons or their lesbian females and he's not fooling anyone is not brought them selves he's got to be very nervous but anyway all these crimes can be remedied and let me tell you how the remedy starts Malaysia 7379 11 murder Colonel James East Malaysia a Malaysian 379 11 and colonel and the Clinton Foundation there are related because it's the same entities doing the same recall crimes.
Project and control over people is weak links and jeffrey Scott Walker County since they fake that they can read his entire population of the world using fear more you gotta get a free small got three percent that are not gonna be frozen and they're not gonna be scared you get exposed that's why you job DHW be murder.
Cocaine table as they be on W something comes up under judge should be stepping down I wouldn't be surprised if he announced today is pulling out of the race probably never pulled out of anything else but he's pulling out of this one these guys are all going to go down just like prom dresses back country and its gonna go down based on revelation Colonel James say we anticipate that team say which is very small subpoena people danger there's people to live there is about nine people on teams and we think we will be victorious if we can just get the manner of death on the death certificate changed to undetermined unknown anything other than what really surprised was a house ideas rather complex but it was also rather sloppy and the reason it was sloppy only have our planet because campus I certainly wouldn't want you know I know the guys delivered.
Probably brigadier general from record I didn't say brigadier general.
But and I would never underwent United States but the low-hanging fruit in other words the people that were complicit for whatever reason they're starting to talk that's encouraging people who were original investigators that matter if they were for NIS or military things don't remember there's people who have their eyes on day one if we can just get the death certificate change anything we believe that we can get justice 17 get justice justice we could restore America that's our battle plan with ranch that's our battle plan but teams and David turn it over to you so you can talk so my guess is needed reminding me about the reach his colleagues used to say just too hot to see who writes novels will scripts bill or less around the technologies available in one of the ABC alphabet agencies involved in USD sense and script who was just enough I think so said the suspect that is to say americans would like to see so these true I'm playing around with the time lines between the simulated and we'll see they could figure into that was so when Fox News and the camera was trained at the side and the north facing north to capture that nice crunchy gash while the questionnaire which you said 2435 drama Europe which are you guys doing so he said well I but we have some astonishing it was a palestinians route that's 40 mins after alleged so he did say some conspiracy theorists within government used with the owner of NetJets at least which was the owner of the top priority was more in russia and it turns out the Jets Middle East that was tracking United 93 they cannot come up with a better to explain how to play the field was just sure that's magic ecology high-temperature accelerant.
Really the jet engines derived from the list below to buy the straining to enjoy the system because she had a lot of money which brilliant fighter pilot brother told me how to 200% wrong because your life to God on it that's not gonna happen gotta go to let it happen and the Privy Council and David Cameron can you come right over to plum city and kiss my ass anytime they want their totally exposed two years ago when anybody here in front of a camera and say jeb bush and you must sign off on the murderer James came out they wouldn't because within two or three days probably only take the intelligence people like the drink or killers that george et grades and one stroke my cock david joined Griggs who is married to Kate grades they have a ready response team and they can go out and kill people even though they're wonderful assassins are very good at their job you know I'm so deeply embedded in Palm City population 500 where I've got five student bakers 3 limousines hearst with barry switzer as name on it stable license plates front rear and i'm looking at my watch its 221 and when my so called since June 20 2009 hear the new protocol which I tried to put into chapter failed to say send 22 minutes past the my heart exalts lowered my horn is exalted in the Loire my mouth derides my enemies because I rejoice in your salvation the adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces against them he will founder it happen the United States of America back on you have about six minutes over 300 K.
Message was prized attacks the United States taking into the decades after pearl harbor did not fail.
Instead they were not really try allies as a surprise attack directly against the United States and those statements into the big problem is that there was a domestic enemy inside the United States Australia New Zealand in United Kingdom its position.
Largest technology liquids and detect a missile attacks from Russia.
Women's small I know it will be the second strike the United States or interference with internet successful and that technology US-built and store I'll try to ask the New York London United Kingdom r/c AGB 1929 which means he was founded in 1929 in the United Kingdom.
Electronics and so as far as he's concerned in time the patent was issued named william stephens.
Should call intrepid you said in your to work with david says bring in 2012 was a surprise inside is exactly what americans are the victims.
Interesting is what is being really weird served you Americans and British interest rate.
Zealand's willing suspension of disbelief was transmitted over the issue and make a happy new year from 1922 1921 when I dnt planted in the German hi to mark the United Nations and vice versa.
Controlling you.
Journals and centers.
Countries which is known as pedophile attract the provisions two minute warning against Prince Philip Prince Philip with the Grandmaster the guilt of their pilots and navigators 1953 awards in 2004 and people to the yard the technicals profiles attack understanding attention to 29 so at 2:30 you and I'll be done and I was supposed to help Rebecca route on today that I was and you do know that yesterday she told someone who someone named keiko whiskey after she spoke to him for 15 or 20 minutes and she herself he said by the way here a lot of stuff you talking about sounds like you must have been listening to his room and she's got no idea then she said I talked to hundreds of pilots who say is crazy.
Well it's 2:30 so called the guy that's gonna make her when she never said that what did you say goodbye to everyone calls number ok bye bye.
Make sure that they can hear you're still can you get my short counter along count ok a chat room how do you hear Tim Molloy I think her you'll find sorry just put my phone down and go back to talk and I don't know if you saw our radio show ad today but a bunch of people trying to find out the hard way show that was my mistake happy things are so I started the wrong link but anyway why don't you just give us a couple of words about your conversation with her back was no respect for now.
Champion and you know and I know and what she was asking questions about information regarding without you know I had spent years in question the other people talk about it davis-monthan Air Force Station to you saw mark actually its stores of aircraft carrier had already been aware of the information you know months ago so I replied to write in a while we search for her if you know just.
What has transpired over the potty training with your views on that part and then you know her and the name change fracture pops out right away and talk show called dr. Judy.
A report back to her and indicated that hurts often fighting and start with and show that she which phone number for her because she's calling me on skype nights are not financially and perfume or you know we all information without you know giving me any kind of course he wasn't really knowing this message for you know its formation regarding tax and information related we are craft and not playing.
So when she and then she's ready ready for information for which in my view a novel is not for information you know scenes but will credible information information that is 404 transport footnoted you know mainstays crisis or just you know nothing you can find out what I know my position which is basically a session with me and my phone number one from working to make sure I number to you and all of a sudden you know why can't I replied back you know I sent you want two months ago which.
January 10 months why not even the church and certainly 10 months ago in reply you know sorry for a walk away you know.
Is what she called me or call me you know you know you know you know stan is crazy.
From there and and and and i said well you know I had contact with it was going to say you know and and so you know church and this is already this restore your conversation with her for a long and trying to win all the information that I'm trying to talk and having premature and so she sure she will just need to make me your sex I don't want burned hand I want to walk there you know and then she tried calling out about the 2007 exposure now 2013.
Her and the aircraft was modified for college are or how was carried out the survey information specific names information I think on alter holy trouble trying to call you know apparently people when she's coming out or stressing koresh you know we all information these years forty her novel fictional characters you know that she's trying to say she's trying to beat this thing you know he'll never talk show and then you know she's coming out and turn that she hopes this information in all white people.
Sure you know points for you know I wanna see for yourself extra troops home website you know I don't see a koi fish out there and just think I had no reasoning just sure I can assure you can ok.
How is it that you have him print the main way different from their church went to camp and so discussion here all of this for her to Gramps there was no plan to the British justice now we're no different companies guys are so much and how quickly an actual charges which no charges are cycling track extremely hard to finish shopping and why the effort a great phone some 37 which I understand probably twice March so what about her.
120,000 going to ask our staff can category.
Down we're just talking about taking down by aircraft which case and a hologram trickery after carrying 67 0 37 or promotion of 1000 CIA hair location or other locations and one location for short works with beautiful.
Victorville California desert and while we're on the right but any way obviously some information I'm sure there I do and we've decided that when we get the ranch not if we get the ranch this point the conversation I had last night with a former Marine who lives in one of the AM states I'm being based on call you on the phone after the show and I'll give you more details but during the show while you were talking and your story of giving an accurate assessment of the value of any of the information that Rebecca rothman understands two of the girls are both in Texas as the probably one shoulder and the other one has to undergo they all look like 29 but I'm 66 and these two girls down in texas says why don't we have a bonfire and I you know I'm too busy to figure out what she's talking about and the other one said you know we can get some paperbacks of her books I think what we need to do right now we're hearing now between Tim Able Danger myself everybody who's got a little time to kill start going tech eBay and Amazon wherever you folks and send me an ad for one of her books the cheapest one you can find at all start publishing them because I have survived a unique way of doing business if somebody tries to Kiev me I keep him back and so when she's when she told you yesterday that she's talking hundreds of pilots that said I'm crazy well that's not gonna float because that's exactly what happened inside and they tried to drive me a dr Elliott others liked pricey she came out just rang all that information so I think she's dead in the water and you know she tries to act like some super heroine and yet when I sent you an email today and I pushed her email in the chat rooms so people other people could encourage you to come on the radio show did you see her spots that said if i dont if I email you a private so please don't I don't know who you are that's what she said well as two hundred pilots have talked to Rebecca rice and Senate bill mcconnell this crazy which were on the ballot yesterday she said well I guess either she's forget called her she's a liar and I don't think she's forgetful she I think she's template I think she may be in this information age using a condom smarter than that but I think she has delusions about like met and she just barking up the wrong tree so I think you for tipping me off of the conversation yesterday but everybody in the able to a church a lot of people within the sound of my voice we will be sharing her email address she's a public person claiming to be the foremost expert and the Herald about 11 truth I don't think she knows jack shit what do you think you know her eyes and if I told you this morning I wanna read novels.
Want tom Clancys 41.
Information say more picture of how I don't want to read it as a you know true true true no preference just don't know you know what I honoree not something you know apparently work sheesh.
You know there's something ok waiting for school where she is now on any website nothing about any crowing accounts from any part of your oil.
Knowing your community and then pressure and not from corner for sure.
Distance you know if she only name to my face and the trumpet in 40 just been great to be able to talk about it she starts inspirations put me that she's near her you know any chance whatsoever for walk out you know and understand what you know what I twice and the weather was turning out so carried by the 2008 12:10 know.
Japanese longer doing what you know about 70 show you know now understand why that was just so hard that day for transfer so I understand that I'm ready now the time and I just want to ask you one question have you ever read the book is called opie JB which bans operation James Bond it's about getting the Treasury guy or girl in at the end of the work never read that he was directly with him.
Okay thanks I don't get trapped by a male but we gotta go now I'm at a time and so I thank you very much and if you wanna say goodbye to everybody go ahead and say it all on the phone call or get a hold of you later ok thank you tempted by now I don't know I was turned off the show but I gotta wait for the big red but agents 66 is here agent mcdyess how to do it George Holdsworth ginger cookie JAC Mac GMA can leverage probably knows how I am working on this premise men say could put up a big red but somebody sent me an email last night and I think she's in the chat room right now about a package that's coming so if you're wondering yes I got another package the email there's the big red button and now when.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment