Sunday, February 12, 2017

►Real Time With Bill Maher - Al Franken,John Waters,Piers Morgan,Jean-Pi...




##########################################
For those of us to think we're in the resistance you know they said that old cliché the Constitution was created by geniuses so that idiots good running and we're giving that a good test armor the judicial branch really did check the executive branch and that's what we want to happen.
The less than I think here is that it is personal.
People think there's no high-minded he insulted judges when he said that thing about the just so-called judge if something happens blame him i think every judge in the country was like you know what.
There are other people than you Donald Trump who have an ego she's insulted so many people even started the CIA and heads of corporations and Senators and now the judiciary I just don't think you can insult people like this for that long and ever have any sort of success doing anything more about two-thirds of the Senators that he's mentally ill right is an idiot.
I mean it's not a two-way street maybe I wouldn't first names of Donald Trump is not my politics and i'm not even American i couldn't remove one today and but I didn't think anything could match to his superior than I've seen in Britain as we left Europe and I voted to say it but this exterior about these racist sexist me and followed with being in control of our country and I come to Los Angeles where if you don't say that trumps the new Hitler you get charged better than drag the Santa Monica Pier and you get drowned.
I'm speaking French in your life I just think it's time everybody took a massive some dancing chill pill but he's not really but yeah my family but no the United States he won a free democratic election you don't think things can be mentally ill we got King George the third of the problem and energy happened if he hadn't we might still be ruling American person he takes it personally and you know that terrorists about everything and and to me I can understand some way like I sometimes wonder moderate Muslims sunday against all gay people but still I I don't say they can't come in at the Catholics have been terrorizing me for decades and and I said no Italian that's an interesting point of view i have not heard before you know and i think you know you're on the pages a lot of Republicans because i think what they can do is separate the crazy you may call it oh not mentally ill but it is crazy there is crazy out there and they think well you know we can put that in the box over here and just used him for policy but i don't think that works because eventually the crazy is going to sabotage the policy even if the policy was good yeah i just wanted to say that to to pierce point and I think the thing to understand is that if you are not white male straight you are you hear a Donald Trump's president because there is no place for you in a tow trucks exact thing that you're missing and if you look at the 18 months of what Donald Trump did and what he said he ran the most part I immigration campaign that we have everything we talked about Mexicans calling them rapists and criminals we talk about modeling band and it is it is it a spiritual funny but he was also the first Republican President to stand there on Inauguration Day and actually talk about the lesbian gay community of america now I'm not expecting to have anything Republican black it's not funny but hook the bed right here is my point ever heard the bigger but he did say and he got absolutely zero even acknowledge the same here so i say look if you want to terrorize him and demonized it's fine but it has to be fair to be effective and only wearing our division president of the United States need to put a big way fan side you know that means that going to let me just show you first let me just show you something he said this reassure the taper is what I was a good student i think it starts with his reaction to the matter your point about whether he's mentally ill or not if you understand things I comprehensive very well okay better than I think almost anybody knowing that mentally ill but it reminded me of this movie like everybody like was and I want to you know other presidents have lost in court before here's how a former president who was so much more mature than the president we have now who we so wish we had back handled it when he lost in court most important will abide by the court vision that mean I have to agree with it this week I thought you thought i was going to go but I have that I've got you going to do next to that right okay but isn't that something real place where we're missing George Bush and Barbara fix it bothers me that you're trying to make the case that this is somehow normal this is not normal we're not wrong to be staying that we worked our trying to claim to some sort of normalization ok let me show you back to do is push that because Julian people say from a monster right is the new hit and thought George W Bush with the one that took this country and my country into an illegal unethical immoral war in iraq was killed a million people 2020 four-point and killed a million people here are thousands of troops right that is a monstrous Act have taken as revenge against the country had nothing to do with 911.
That is the act promptly after a week's time I pointed.
You're talking about maybe I'm thinking there's something going with somebody who had been providing the smartest person ever in the history of the world we are working at my phone if you have to save the outrage continually outrageous thing another one you will get nobody outworks so we're comparing to Hitler's but i'm checking talking about Trump everywhere you go that's all people talk about but I'm sure that the you know the gypsies and homosexuals are tired of talking about Hitler to and you notice i didn't mention the Jews because he didn't either when he talked about the Holocaust you know it's tempting today he puts out so much crazy shit everywhere.
We're just going to throw up our hands and ignore it no I'm not there yet put up the list we made a list of the crazy and the life isn't just from one week here's the crazy list okay crazy number one so-called judge he called a judge a so-called judge keep going let's hear the list if something happens blame him blame the court that's insane see you in court he said to them you think our country is so instance that's what he said to Bill O'Reilly it will cause the Vela well when I said it they fucking threw me off baby what it three because you don't like the I was like okay you're right you think Americans in it seriously of the over hot know about the Iraq war you think that's innocent.
Nobody thinks that America has done bad things sorry everybody but how come my favorite fact that conniving little dictator I i know you have no can't forget what it was in response to a question when Bill O'Reilly said Putin the killer and he said yeah a lot of people accumulate the group so innocent I don't think American it open or anything right this is something known Chomsky says yeah yeah it just shows the Republican but don't want to show the Republican Party has no principles no principles.
It's just about who will actually anything anybody to Democrats what what I suppose the Democrats would currently behaving in exactly the histrionic way that they wanted Trump and his supporters would behave when they lost just going to come right back to what they were saying this is not business as usual we have here we have someone who is disrespecting the people of this country because maybe environment how you about you but it made many times a riot that's really it's not the right guy I decided when we already know remix them it's not that they feel so it's all about not actually you know why should set up here so British working for you and the trumpeters are confusing usual with normal yes it's good to like upset business as usual but it's not normal and the CIA says we can't tell the president secrets because we don't know if he will share them with Russia that his time to panic and cry and let me connect how the lies you know you say that is what the republicans wanted that you put that in the Box the crater lies i want a Republican yeah well you sure sound like that my 1 i've got another Republican I wouldn't have voted for him i'm not a Republican i'm actually i watch your show every week i agree with almost everything you ever think that's not my point my point and figures serious it's not going to get the Democrats back into power is going to have the opposite way it will entire pump is going to take not have periodically demonstrations and all that you know I think every time you can we get nobody to my knowledge and we're going back out liberties we want to quite order last night working its way if it wasn't for what Democrats were doing they're going to have never heard what I think we all never had a list of life let's do our left hand luck he said this week the murder rate is highest it's been it's actually the lowest it's been yeah ok then he said the media doesn't report terrorism then he said any negative poles are fake news is in one week then he sent the cabinet longest cabinet today in history actually just wrong.
He nothing i just told out thinking about nothing illegal people these are all just out-and-out light and here's the thing you can say older just crazy lies that matter.
Here's the connection jeff sessions are no attorney general said about crime i wish the rise that we're seeing in crime with some sort of aberration or blip which is exactly is show the chart there's a chart that we see of grime ok but Jeff session says no my best judgment is this is a dangerous permanent trends.
Wait a second you having that sounds like they have strong Spicer saying the Yemen raid which was a giant dismal failure we didn't get the guy we're going after who's now gloating and talking about the school in the White House we killed children and women they knew we were coming.
It was not an extent but he's saying because transit except we all might be left out the fact that they killed 12 al-qaeda opposite is not significant they killed 12 are kinda added ya why we left that out because they were eight years old but it sounds better than say they just what i want the metal truth and I thought about the club's biggest it wasn't trying to be true is that the crime figures in 2015 rose by the highest spike in 71 the figures the 2016 likely for serious murder and gun ready crime also liked it arrives by summer months i think everyone should be worried about the massive spike in crime i think spike into your eyes are getting terribly sorry mr. Sheriff you think yard just walk when he entered what wear it is look at the livery c5000 I fighting crime series climbing the object because you're 71 or rather than where it was.
Look where it is about to you okay yeah that can I do in once one thing that basically kind of involvement of gun violence is terrible which one is too much every family that had their kids but they don't care if it went up or derek with everything that good can I give one advice to attract the new Attorney General Tire more gay cop that lavender blooms anime black live even better here's what.
What what the White House and the Attorney General was trying to do it that's right as field fears in to the American city rather you what they're trying to do everything I don't what I don't want to do if he wants to make sure that they put policies for that's going to hurt the black community and the Latino community that is what happened that is exactly right here i really love you do not have I talk about me but then you're around but I yeah haha ok how you goin i i wanted to have you here because I thought last week we were going to be in a war with australia i I'm happy to be here before the train travel band comes in x-rays SMS I wanted a friend on that side of the world what are they saying about that is true is this.
They actually happy because two weeks ago you didn't know who Malcolm Turnbull was no I don't know an American who's the Prime Minister straight right now it's like a big deal it's like he's approval ratings through the roof can be told from the cycle is that right yeah they live in now like deciding on a mexican for like they said that America is not innocent Britain innocent but it's dry it's black innocent just like like today so i'm not sure what Don people right everybody everybody well yeah that's that was that was when they're British people killing and we became a strange but later it is because there's only one country that has been an ally of america since the Second World War has been in every war with America and secondly why not straight right the other countries that did that like Britain did not go to Vietnam sorry went to Vietnam right friends did not go to the war in iraq although i feel i might go the next one and and that this guy is always been that wide one out of country new zealand Australians love Americans we've always heard that and and and the proof is that most of our actors you don't know i love American really i mean you live here why did let me ask you that why did you choose i mean you like you came from some third-world hell hole you came from Australia why do you want to live in America I'm i love america i have my son's American and plastic and make a lot of money and he complies australia actually got that order wrong I formatting space that's my son that I love America no I like America's a great placement and let me ask you I know you talk about religion you're not for it as I am NOT and I've been having atheists on my shows for 23 years reading before people knew what atheists were almost it should really be a word for it that's why finally they shouldn't be a word for believing in nothing.
Alright perfect ya know if you're right there shouldn't be a thing I I hate people who are really adamant atheist we try to convert people at parties and stuff like that i think- i think one of the privileges of being an idea is you don't have to do anything on sunday right.
Yes and a lot of people feel that way I mean you know it's very surprising when you ask the audience won't let you how many are atheist agnostic or none just right not America didn't used to be that way so I thought I like ideas but i'm not a big fan of agnostics it's what he got stuck inside for some reason was like if you're agnostic you're not getting into heaven there's no way you're getting into heaven going are good here.
You know me like like at least i'm committed right to the bitter end I feel like this i had your bed to pick a second side.
So I'm you have a rant about guns which is went crazy viral yeah yeah as I have frequently especially the equivalent of love and I know you have this feeling that anyone who has a gun just loves their guns but you know there are people in America who have a gun who don't love their done well I I should run by she like that again I wouldn't have it if i don't know i don't like my antibiotics but i think this case i need the mind but you love the result perfect event but that's different you love the result but the thing is divided gonna probably kill myself so I wouldn't have the result that's why i feel like the neighborhood right I'm sure because most gun deaths or suicides of course yeah it whether it be down at yourself when you get a cop to shoot you or what-have-you otherwise i'm at yeah I'm its negative labels exactly what i thought was that I'm going that's very easy to do in America ya little black face now I look what I think about going to a joke and supportive what you actually believe what I think about gun but it's very simple right so in Australia there hasn't been the mass shooting since the port arthur attack and that's when we get that when we band gun so it makes sense that hasn't had the right in saying maybe it could be a coincidence but America can't do that you had that what you had the same at a police shooting water fatalities in the first month of general dentistry is having the first last 25 years yeah we're done country.
Yeah it's okay you can say black lives matter and let's get this stuff but it really comes down to is racism in some plants but also have to do that everybody has a gun but it's like always think that someone's going to be shooting you know if you think I'm gonna shoot you're gonna shoot you a little racist to say that everyone who has a gun loves ago because there are people who live in poorer neighborhoods that you do who really need a gun but right when you live in a shitty neighborhood where the cops don't show up on new money Bill hi I'm I I didn't always live in rich neighborhoods and I never had a gun.
Why is it lined up because I think thing about gun control and yeah we got five and then like a little late yeah that's why I wasn't what I know love with the common now.
The Australians the Australians were British convicts we know the backboard so that's right the one of them make with it instantly on the guns think there is a massive inconsistency hypocrisy between the president starts about the dangers of people coming into the country in the extreme betting and at the same time there is the absolute opposite when it comes to checking who is buying done this to my great idea why why would it not just be absolutely consistent with extreme betting to prevent violence you just bring in universal background checks on every gun purchases America to make sure the people by an amount criminals or mentally insane people and yet it's not happening at 32,000 able to your diet of gun violence in America another 70,000 get hit by gunfire to put it in perspective Britain which is one-fifth of the size of United States we have 32 gun deaths a year.
Yeah you have 85 people dying from guns a day and just going to know about this group called gags you guys with you here we don't have to go to the car gag which is games against God you people Republicans think it's the ratio on firearms.
I just wondered if you know about that's a good group right gag over here I've googled it yeah that's forgotten different things like yeah I get back together.
Ok can I ask about a real issues because we did you know it's important to talk about Donald Trump and it's also important to talk not about Donald not that he doesn't affect everything because i'm talking about Obamacare now but this is a real issue that affects a lot of people's lives and it's interesting that the republicans are really pulling back on this now because of course they never had an alternative plan and now people are showing up at the town halls screaming at them because we have our own tea party now which is also what could from care be if you think about it get an operation that the doctor and name on your organs are three facelift.
It's like a transplant that one LOL so it's easy to make fun of it here but if you notice recently it's different he has like a ducktail now a juvenile delinquent it looks like Johnny Depp and cry baby up with Bob's Big Boy it nearly invincible and it is but it came at thirty-five percent of americans said that they thought Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act were two different but what if you know I just sort of happened.
I thought you had anything in their defense they do have two different names so yeah so I'll give I'll get the Republicans just one credit which is they've been able to do something that Democrats and President Obama was not able to do which is sell the importance of ACA and Obamacare and now you have Republicans as you were mentioning running away from their town hall because they can't they can't explain why they are going to repeal Obamacare without a replacement and they are very much the dog that caught the car and 46 years they never get anything that works with the democrats they just decided we're going to repeal repeal repeal with nothing to contribute to follow that up with and now they're realizing rhetoric is not policy and they cannot govern but the truth about Obamacare that is three and i come from a country where universal healthcare is for also we know I totally applaud the idea of Obamacare the problem with it was the implementation has led to people having mountain view what they wouldn't let him do it right and the problem was and always will be that we still had to cut in private industry then we're going to drop it noted but you cannot have a life and just hit against the profit motive this would be a great time for the Democrats it wouldn't pass with people would like it to introduce the single-payer why do people thanks Ryder people have great misgivings about Obamacare but love Medicare because Medicare is simple there it's simple Medicaid Social Security simple you get a check Obamacare just too complicated people don't like complicated and it will always be complicated as long as an expensive weekend the other four level Derek's many people that it hadn't been about floors right now so there we are really hasn't been without for what I'm saying is Republicans refuse to work with Democrats yeah six years that is the fact why don't have many Democrats working with Republicans on me I don't know.
No they really three that's because Republicans and offering you think they could send will.
Repeal so what is it showing what's the repeat would be great maybe the working with now come together for the sake of the health of the American people with me that would be great but how would you request for what is right there is only part of Obamacare which worked very well there are parts of it that don't work well and it's become unaffordable for many Americans again you know you're gonna get in there with the Democrats and you go to work it out whatever you set up and do that.
Stop the gouging I mean it was in the news this week remember the FP 10 it went up from I don't know what to something 10 times as much that the gouging it just did it with the this you know people who have opioid addiction you know and they need to basically in there EpiPen for junkies that went up some like several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars that cannot stay in this is just one last question at the Ted during the killer equal footing with the lesser of two evils could we get the apology right now and yeah right.
Why just you serious I'm serious that like Hillary Clinton would have a cabinet with Betsy DeVos and and fuckin Rick Perry like she wasn't alive but they wouldn't have a motive and it wouldn't be walking with everybody in the world that would maybe we shouldn't be doing the show in Russia are you crazy there get down though there is no villain but if there was i filed off sorry why don't we talk back okay look at that point and more things about his deer and talk about eighty-five percent i won't buy you things you want to do this you say she hasn't done this he hasn't done that he's not going to do at least give him a fucking chance late and you're one of you mean he'll the Jews on the first day he worked up to it nice not exactly what is the exact ridiculous hysterical a little nonsense it's pretty better friends going there anything like you are very but it wouldn't put your friend Mary Jax why you just like that you want the apprentice and you have a famous frame right that's all you're fucking right that it can I say one thing i have me all you like feeling do you are using your audience you have what you might wear it sounding unpleasant and what really better yet I seem right with me but it might seem the worst thing that could happen and you all haven't even considered this just supposed to post that Donald Trump and his horrible white men and the one black man is even worse than carpets that they made everything better would not be awful yet talking to everybody I don't know [Applause].


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment