Sunday, February 12, 2017

I See Fire Facebook Live Ed Sheeran cover song - Q&A - Ciaran The King M...




##########################################
Great for later reading the syllabus more nervous wish here practice makes perfect it was i'm going to i click converse on all easy for your buddy cheering I hope it's better than previous versions are you been practicing small but they're already 11 not necessary nice getting this tattoo adorning your expenses no one was gonna narrow track once again hey Sakura plaza today for decor going so I got just one last Tuesday I get your work don't know maybe in our tree or four hours just took for four-and-a-half hours goes a little bit scary blessings going into wind going to work he said taking her trainer for over something is going to be fucking between the cherry blossoms everything to make sure we leave yet there's going to be following everything between two cherry blossoms and representing like kind of like no matter watching you know like the cherry blossoms charging so you just kind of watch one so I'm have 26 the box will break your closet paid them so far just drinking tea water in case you're wondering what's the general stuff it's been seawater nice any questions for his character on was going to wait for your body and cheer and hopefully good bit better i am located better just continue continue learning is over and over again until you where I literally want to be you know what you want to do stuff and if you want to push your breakfast do it again and again and again and again you right there like a horse good news because you know and you basically you can stay in half and were drinking early and I when today is over have three standard half hour to an hour clock still until I vocal training will be staring at me every tuesdays but because there is no the last couple weeks they're going to give all your training on monday and she was game for a couple weeks and then I know just as many things there was going to see you doing well and people more but i'm so i'm looking for general way i heard is very bored with my friends no divorce last year and he went from shit singers to actually really good singers or do you like to consider myself an auto racing or so hopefully it'll be really good know when I am your things or just bang in the content every week going to do please if facebook updates is going to encourage me practice and other people if it's going to enjoy this village enjoyed your soul you know they're going to get into a deer I'm I'll take your questions at the end we're going to practice to be infringing cameras for some reason to think about like I can practice in front of camera it's not late friend but was later you're getting nervous you know about to get to practice now will try to believe but it's 4 40 days we can do proper u21 may be on again you know what you're going to see how we get on like you know Oh misty I y'all he to my brother so and so this guy with four girls know he watching.
This is too when can we should all burn together watch the flames time into my shoulder together and flames climb high into holding out for standby and we want to play on and if we should we should all together raise a wine all holding out for free here as we lost plane burn on my tight relationship arms no see / and mounting fire.
Running the trees and see Lord and fries and now hope that you remember me should my p fall then surely do the same on finding mounting all we got to slow to gain calling out for understand we will for claims so lay in palms guy no see inside see burning the trees and C so C Lord and breeze and I hope the children me.
Oh should my hope that you will learn and lifting.
My eyes for my brothers will die and just guys falling down rest into this lonely town and with the on-the-ground you're not.
Pea-green.
Fire.
Fire fire fire.
Huh / non Mon so that was Michael burning way of icy failure yeah let me know if you think there was any better and using the back camera as well so picture should be a better position commander nice one day won't let's give some shoutouts so let's co little see you don't watching Carla Brophy every day anymore keep doin like you're showering is indeed great to see ya Haley 320 judge you're watching le17 education training hope your name James same we should catch up sometime him we have readers watching her doorman create to see a show on race color Brophy give shelter to show that we don't venture couldn't forget her obviously roche in which really catch up sometime and teenagers like we should just get I think if you wish to just catch open City you know I wait until day catching was doing pretty nice is no you think I think it's actually really nice i'm going to call a rocket or the 26 / / weekend anyway she noticed cool thanks for what.
Jun Claudia I thanks for what changes do not refreeze ya mean.
Thanks for hash all brave creators here Ellen thanks for watching hannah great for what great for watching Killian Campbell of operations in or not depends when you see a deer Wednesday David Burke happy birthday and events again if we should read it sometime I it was like whatever you know when things really just pick up to make them and senior complete right shoulder and polish great see a game or at sagar especially seen the muscles or the dollars or the dvds Lord the moneybags Lord the dollar signs are different color Saiyans I'm gonna be sharing those dollars that you okay table it was like if you heard.
Come to open the oven and English really catch up something like you have as I'd like you know I think that's a few we should catch up in the city from name yeah I would love to the Russian or just me i said i am I interviewed everyone cat open city just i'm probably going to want this forenoon no no sir I chapter Wallace ya think we should catch up sometime.
Sorry lost my train of thought she loved attached here what three penises miss and I got to shading work and everything doing anything with all the air lifted up her explain what the Bible really what I'm get the color on know when it's gonna be fog and mist in between each cherry blossoms always makes me really nice you know the color working on 26 going to push it just means we worked in orders more cherry blossoms their dinner with all-wheel there's gonna be fully going to go ahead and start here yes but your demon's rust-free man roster is poorly to us for a whale in six weeks trains or listing for them don't like you're usually weighs like I want to be in sessions we let me get a tattoo with him every two weeks and I really think it would be nice like you know Joe your camry crazy everyone check out Joy's say that you wear pretty good and no greater check out his YouTube as well if any of you if anyone else wants is therefore very youtube comment below my mother after showing your camry so I can be like for us and error so jokes or share with everyone and bridge we should catch up until you really great seer slushy snow with the color edge really will be important fog and mist in between the cherry blossoms may contain treating and stuff you know I think it's gonna be really nice.
You can see he's just did what it took forever to think you have a forever therefore this like you know what goes on reappear makes its way don't slow words what you call her work there will be class to wonder you think so i'm going to lake movers comments lake stare from below if you want to lake under motion shirts three terraces anyone to join them drinking my shows and this video is going to help me your children will supply i'm going to cut the stream anywhere for a via ok and we should go sometime circuit thanks for all the love i really appreciate it this video is going on tonight yeah i am working on my battery is it will open a video everyday because the matter i'll tell you again basically what I'm getting is that contain King on my back maybe a cherry blah you're fully blossom tree no cover my back and I'm a homing birds like profile pic I check out my profile a picture with the Homburg i'm getting not so Homer be flying into the jury block can be and believe you're going all carry agree just my shoulder and then I was thinking maybe on my ribcage like a hyper-realistic million I'm our toy or something there's our treasure may be done on the shoulder and a different story you and the global email i can highly detailed phoenix and Griffin kind of light indicator because a Griffin race is a combination of the lion king of perch and the Eagle king of the sky so it's like you have the Griffin it's late can order to make your way i have it on my back later to get HSN and we think your waiter back later or most he's always before.
See.
Conor mcgregor yeah you enjoy your exactly like our McGregor look a life is a game of chess and I am became all dreams other way we know did you catch us game or did you catch that dirt you call me back yeah your picture around me profiling with go back on cheese church you want you to be intimidated melody values are you showing up her things they saw you start watching their family I'd really cuz you know Amber's I told twist game Ross and you don't we're gonna do don't really know what anyone anyone here looking for attention with little pays for Damon Ross going during the best King just go with immediate his really funny like we have distinguished Rinus yo he always called me the King is it's hilarious going to have ya look this video can really long anyway so I'm Sean I gave your shows we should catch up sometime and I'm gonna in this reader and two seconds.
Just invited a few people there we love it everyone later and I'm if anybody stairs the youtube channel no.1 TV shows.
With their Facebook cost 1 review was into a bridge.
Ok passed on you can see you know I thanks keep here like an angry look I'm gonna invite a few people here healing virtue i still don't be here huh I didn't catch your images like to catch up a few ways i am going to i might see if you here on wednesday i probably will do if one parent like I told the teachers remotely it for parity and judged probably paradero entry em if I can stay in somebody's house you're not going unless you know what concerns us a call if you can start some notes so are something else I have to run the store probably don't sleep on the floor and you will go in there controversy is you can't wait to drummerego even happy to do collaborations anyone jewelry and short shorts made up the name like I'm getting better.
Ok so maybe probably train near new millionaire nearly are you have you want to everywhere i'm here before you know so let me know nothing thanks everyone for watching anyway I'm going to leave you order a couple of seconds because i'm kind of going along i'm going to put it on YouTube stupid and seawater once you get the attention we don't need any help weeks of recycled in the city again and the call you might see you there in Limerick bush if you can talk to me without for me to stay in like I can sleep on the floor in your room for something they don't just get to leave period for like 23 m home features no afterparty.
Oh they were happy birthday anyway on what the end just get just get to try and explore in like.
I mean get into my course therefore manager gonna clock and y'all I hope you enjoy it anyway just kidding Cordero of a single word not thinking about it would be easy for your I'm yeah the video is over now we're going to just seven chapters fury fury questions asking like I'm just going to start banging no Quentin according to a live stream near couple things today at Ian's just able to defeat and you have her there is there talking to invest any of you want to catch up in the city someday could let me know and I'd dress me like you know what you doesn't take me that on kitchen is an angel you know let me know i'm going to leave the video will go over there anyway it's coming there thank you for watching watching method yeah anyone who wants to meet open to bring link just not perfect yet i overhead give me and I think we'll people during opening hours just practice maybe a wordy other you're feeling for area also doing some day I'm Karen guys know great to see ya you're joining hear a funny story 42 years before glories I just saying this to go to course this is hilarious no worries every single place i go for North Carolina split co uk Orion raised amazing primary school girls Kieran Higgins appearance he was killing three is there for her I Caroline God in the course your hero on hulen there's every single play single rate by Corey I you're missing the video where they can just take a few questions your video was pretty much over if you want to skip back here to the stairs much to cover owaisi for you hopefully it's pretty good i'm getting better too anyway back to the story every single place i go whether it be work or study or anything there's always another hero and in my class and spelled CIA or a buddy and I think that's hilarious like you know and you have the video is over anyway I just gonna take a few questions didn't on let me know what you think.
Ok open getting better know between him and you can go anyway look as long as you put in the hours you're better off doing something.
Yeah you're looking better often something and getting it done anything better will you gain weight into the perfect you're not going to know you know what do you agree like your comment below if you agree because more people say 101 this country after doing this like when I was 14 I started drinking your program computer programming race i'm going to set up the murder shocked when i was fourteen scared straight program did that for a couple years when i started doing the CH when I was in 4h you do my 12 hour shift and each other they filled the flavors Trevor Cycle to Work and don't come from training like kindle yet you're wondering mr. traditional hacker like you can do a lot of security stuff you know and three state sales amor gonna love it and I found a way to discreetly training mostly free.
I Jordan Belfort's electro you have sales training but you will fall the streets like you know and he's really really good i was playing for sales job there was a cinch it wouldn't work with their words if I as a 40 44 ontario turbines a year.
Foreground here on target earnings you can quickly get 60 but i'm going to do is I'm going to its course not gonna drop you want to do a course starting music are you going to go on some music voiceover under expectorating put in every day every single day duties video was stable it is Adam so you're watching her if I do this video was raised and make sure to share the stream of the game when you get to the lake and share everybody shares look at you should order to get a share and i give it a year i think i already had some natural silently and I think about putting your truth will get better I'm no engineer that he was too severe gigs and must be on the street and how much weight as a chair and make no in the millions of you heard him a little more click most people that one x factor dare Department cheese when the statically some more pretty booked for a point anyway it was two ish uterus to get help to get your vocal training and run million dollars the early and there's a lot of stuff you can do even hundreds nearly two grand a week there's a lot of Sofie new record like there's people here on YouTube they make you read a week to New to like you wouldn't think it's you know a 3 g.r look great readers read more pranks if you really recommend him he makes serious money prank nation race he'd be making in the millions per year just from you to below ridiculous money so I'm this video is forced to me and frankly this video is over pretty much if you want to see me to his son to skip at just everyone back to the stereo you for your gonna be repeating myself missing my room but i'm looking forward to the vocal training on monday because i haven't gotten any vocal training however my life so I'm gonna be getting at once or twice a week once they improved in internet in order to give me more and more glass boyfriend I'm don't worry as well so we have one more vocal training once raised week this will increase that was three or four times a week a couple weeks and we're going to prepare for an hour and half a day so I'm gonna get a lot of prices little time we don't understand any of you want to meet oh and practice I and hopefully once know we're going to practice IE if any of you even when two tone and do some boss countries like I would be doing for the money like we doing for practice you know I always going to be interested in maybe aaron grading Joe canary and yeah you know anyone who'd be interested I just want to practice like you know what i think is a reward myself it's really help channel absolutely no confidence in front of cameras because a lot of people who go on x-factor day and inorganic stage for a year of facebook leave you two were left off and give this video link i think for a year just you honestly believe you like you getting the top value of x factor for you whenever to it both practice pretty I honestly love Corey think tanks for dogs like you know when actually doing that and anyone who was there for me when I said noting a handle I'm going to her to be predicted there's nothing I like be the kind of person was on underground your million-year-old you look we're going to bore free weekend I'm you know what Victoria able to relate to you never liked don't don't hold me to it i would add morning my question is if you like to get your help.
No I your content jokin what I'm yeah this video's nobody can help which continues to practice in front of the camera so why.
Yeah i'm looking for new training could be gorgeous and you know I think all in the video here unless you questions realistically i'm finished i finish this video all those anyone know how long we've been on this video i'm not i'm not actually sure i would only under video I am after I'm going with you hit the idea more for a bar / guns coming yeah and yeah you know what the story is too long ago you you keep your permit literally and recently I've been doing six I don't know what drinks total is not too much this at six millimeter relating to for researchers to your leg push really clean a little like around six are getting their butts really everywhere is friendly push ya 18 you know like 26 millimeters run on camera for looks a lot better lick I'm if you're looking for a beard trimmer going to Eric ossory I got to read burlington titanium steel beard trimmer ation would be 50 something you're old and I got 420 tuning all been a facial type Lori given you chose corey harris Houseman he's given lots alone so he gets it he showed it to the effort you know what happened do you think it into anyway how you and ya this video is finding just to take say well handsome for great you're handsome fucker to everyone born under 16 sep tember is ahead and some fuckers 23 table and just talk intellectually O'Leary's just in case you're wondering he's a handsome fucker who was born on the same day as me.
Just a few years of Paris only if you were able to you know what you done for AJ wouldn't have guessed you were at age 17 when you to put a you're looking good for your age you put that way rape all her things and get back to scare if you actually want to see the something going on mistaken question.
Yeah thanks we should go to do something like angkor determine which is who are you and your point like a short hairy load him but i'm going to run by your generosity your bank or gym with her so that story don't really know what I'm yes kind of a four-unit again for your comments later as well like all your you're making your floor anyway either emerges you want to see Greece as well i was reading going summer is forced to call and english fleet shut up and he was like all go next weekend girl for the course then you know it's very serious girlfriend was to remove an offer to give up literally a few places and yeah one person dropped it was on the first day somebody else trained in order to order great place they're going to waiting i'm not sure to make the water to know everything called place we got unless somebody drops a with something brush that's unlikely going anyone in class I give a show you here to pass as well and aaron from the course and see this.
You got your shows and even born in this video here after seeing that so many times.
Anyway I'm gonna do facebook leave it really helped chicken a relaxed and virtual camera you know it they retreat toward a goal like to come over going down you're like boxing and anyway look I hope I think my function better give me two once of doing every single day and guaranteeing can be better a year in waiver again so I'm.
Yeah so I see your shadow over things that's always there watching they're pulling more you doing twice go undefeated for sure you've been doing for ages 3 words shadow to do things right here is your 3g can see if you share it so I'm collect your diary thanks for sharing your notes shares the video we're going to shows and this is boardvision nutrients dream you're gonna be great at all thanks i am just practice wrist literally only shared a week or two per mole and most of my practice is on cameras awake it was small this before but before 360 most of my practice in one camera know so I'm going to just have nowhere to morning before exactly half means or corpus me all the maury I saw your video dinner able to push this is going on youtube with living and playing a lot of people please.
So everyone looking Palmor your facebook and statuary especially sketchy going to be more everyone ok anymore ok any more questions cause i'm going over things to say like we need to save something for tomorrow is really no here is my first time getting the minimum fee habits probably a little there like 120 just so nice they have sort codes often home one time wanting their 46 sent you guys a lower vitamin C or even earlier be vitamins yugash your zinc you get your magnesium like literally take a multivitamin and effervescent for formality and it's what 26 centerpiece and a problem or a stick of course not sure if you don't move sir close to music or D vitamin c you often with the course.
Yeah i'm going to start doing i'm in everyday practice every day and i'm going to build up their youtube if you could please leave a link to wear for my youtube channel could you please subscribe and just like the videos and share on because we haven't been raising money for mesh you know that will come in handy like you know we could pay it and anyone who makes me as I can mr. and I drinking more people just subscribe to your channel you know so if you could yeah he was a great artist regiment don't keep it up.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment