Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Department of Elections Presentation 9 11 2012





##########################################
Fifth.
.
Here.
This.
Up here South.
Day here.
Yes here.
Art cast.
Day.
Just.
Here first for hits.
Is all.
Tax.
Sixty.
Here's.
Where yes.
Yes.
Way.
I S.
Are.
All.
Well.
And and s.
S up.
Old.
This West touch.
Are West where.
Why.
I eighteen-year I'll.
West.
Rest.
Walls %uh space.
She which.
Hi here all register.
East start.
20sec sure.
Registration card.
Of keep its.
Process this.
Hard.
Already.
Mister.
Says last I.
Or 1.
Chess.
Call.
This of.
I.
I'll just are you say fish.
Art yes.
School.
3 hard X.
135 or.
Card for friends.
Car one first.
Myspace watch.
For sensed persons.
Past all.
Free finish.
Right someplace.
C.
Touch.
Are old.
College are.
Track 67.
S.
Shore.
All check.
Cart state.
Measures where I.
Question I or.
Where only I.
Online.
Tell which art most.
Are said.
Said 12 40.
Cards yes.
Back.
List fish as.
Sure choice.
This state horrendous are call.
This these are very.
%uh me common call.
Proposition Colby.
And that's why staged people class mourners measures.
%uh October.
Choice.
Ok this.
Split anyone this.
Are hit.
Each call that.
So a little using.
Held education 0.
Offer for confusing.
By right choice do not harm say hey more than UK.
You can do that one it she.
Mostly problem is that your me out your first by.
Your second choice their choice it.
Me hills.
Need to know more about choice we are not just say her.
First time all.
Can first yes.
I want %uh.
So first call.
Bus said red wanted.
Marred H cell.
You can get more information Secretary of State.
On or mine choice.
We can go online.
S elections or me.
Nice me are.
There are alternatives he's.
Its large.
Here office.
Get one.
And do all I.
Of out 3.
Choice or.
This stuff or.
Or you can go said.
Online here.
Last information China up is there.
Me three stuff cell.
Okay freeways concepts Lotus.
All starts October mild ace weird.
Where correct I'll.
October I Monday Friday so really my.
Track my just funny also you here if you're up call worker this place.
Poll worker our question mark great.
Have children show child process hard his right before the election.
It's on there to vote on Election Day.
By mail another.
I I.
Requested by 30 works here you will by now.
October %uh.
Here feature Park.
You make a mistake on your book by.
Haha.
Department of Elections place me any.
Sign outside family.
Time reach class on November 6 not post past reach s for ash.
There's no hostages Francisco Bell stay funneled.
Election day take silly sign any polling places clinics all best way that's.
This on polling place make lot polling place changed sis so shareholder.
Say lot.
Changed numbers polling place forms.
It will also say polling place accessible.
Hi.
When you get your polling place me polar sign roster there's no reply now fired hell.
Me are.
Marker say.
Ask for train tax-free there's volunteer fifteen-hour question at the polling place online call to review your selection she.
Looks like spell.
Card she.
NAS.
To walk around.
Me cutter.
Format information board fired are I.
Shoeless.
One language.
Me wi-fi homework polling place Spanish child.
We have some polling place but SS.
Said this.
S register.
I said.
Hard where.
Loss.
On registration card put yeah last trust.
Weird.
Ok.
Me this.
Be.
Wall.
This all of.
Experienced South.
Wats.
X.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment