Sunday, February 12, 2017

Jalen & Jacoby - Westbrook vs Durant, Future Delivers and Voicemails: 1/...




##########################################
Hey basketball fans of Georgetown on the latest NBA lockdown podcast the Manhattan Kevin Pelton tonight discuss the Warriors and thunder some of them awful injuries this far in the NBA and a little lottery talk who goes where and who's the best fit.
No Dan and decoding tacky and the truck and haul for the road what up yeah okay but you couldn't just go jacket and we are children today also write on ESPN radio we do we're going to peopie what the people wanted a vengeful angry Russell Westbrook then they have it not only did he get stood over by zaza not only did he go back and forth during the game after the game taking shots for Kevin Durant now we have learned you must learn that he will not be starting in the Western Conference all-star what-what triple-double the averages are you shocked by this I think this is bronze is unjust I'm not shocked by it to the point where when I was filling out my ballot i didn't have a hard time doing the west and today I look closer at the players as well as the standings but more importantly system individual honor the statistics and there were a couple of things that I was not going to allow to cloud my judgment anything besides see astronomical performances when i'm watching those on a wednesday night during the dog days only pass those have to be rewarded not necessarily the team with the best record not necessarily a player with the most votes for the biggest reputation now again don't forget voting had a lot to do with this also means there's 20 is 50% fan vote 25-percent players 25-percent media correct so look at it like this if you don't get one hundred percent of the media and player volt you still not going to start using so that's why I don't like the way that's waited because the steps going to be the highest vote-getter if he only gets a percentage of the other two entities he becomes the starter like he did this time is exactly what happened and what they're trying to avoid by this fan popularity contest thing is kind of exactly what they got Steph Curry's a more popular player amongst fans among children amongst people that aren't necessarily plans that he's just a pot holders and what's the entire starting five in the woods curry Durant hardened qui three tips so it's filling up my valid actually and if you haven't been to a restaurant with a brother we don't order with on the menu use so of course I filled this out one time and I had to hit him back now wait a minute wait and I need to make a couple change the high because I take seriously like this with your face there's a great diversity and I have to do this in the east and the west and i'll tell you two players that I did this or in the West collide shady warlocks for me.
James Harden was a lock for me mhm initially when I filled it out i also had curry and Anthony Davis this is real still you didn't have russell webb i'll show you that you know didn't have Russell Westbrook as a starter in the Western Conference i'll show you the email informing us regret and then I pressed in and I look down I might forgetting somebody because they're in alphabetical order so that name is w so you can halfway do it you have a well you know my way man i got to get this right.
So I reach back out to them and i resubmitted it and I took off curry because Russell Westbrook has happened and astronomical season me to the point where he had the chance to be the only person the average triple-double sister big oh that can't be overlooked and it's still his team still is going to be a playoff team but i took out Anthony Davis know he is more skilled and more Thomas it in DeAndre Jordan the latter gentleman has been performing without Chris ball without Blake Griffin more consistently done miss games and so I gave him the nod over days just like I gave Westbrook do not have occurred Westbrook definitely deserves the start over stuff occur and I understand why he isn't because the process the process they put in place to vote this is the funny thing about it but he was in the center conversation also but his team again is not in playoff position right now if you get fifty percent of Faribault your story you need one person using one person if they're player media so I don't like this whole ideology over the next three weeks.
We're going to pound into the ground Russell's not started was not started muscles are starting we didn't really change the system because the fans clearly pick and choose who is going to start in the game that was it subjective it was but we all kind of knew that this was going to happen anyway it doesn't mean that much because it means a lot to him as Russell Westbrook feels slighted of course he does does he have a shoulder left with some chips are because you're always looking for motivation in his head of the fans are going to pick him over me I'll show you I'm going to go on literally average a triple double issue and now at first I was thinking.
Russell's going to start the Warriors i have four all-stars the culture put him out there with those poor guys yes it should be hip that would hold much fun so I can see if he does a rape or often they literally do that did not go past Katie the ball.
I've been on a v8 or when this was taken but if you watch the last you all targets Russell Westbrook he doesn't going down into third gear for the altercation that reason would there be Steve score and tribes and so yes he's going to use this as motivation but he also knows this is a famil curry is a two-time MVP one-time unanimous and a champion and he's going to get the ants plan in a market like California beast we have started as well Kyrie Irving LeBron James Jimmy Butler not attend the compo and Tamar to rosen three small lineup you got there who started to settle Jana still abroad you're starting just Bob basketball players i know and he can guard Anthony Davis that's why I would have put a true big man out there in DeAndre where if you look at their body types there's an accident they get guarded they get if you get stuck guarding him an offensive boards on rotation he just bigger stronger than just gonna dunk on you this this is how it's a big man's game it's a physical game it can be i got all of these right and i know there are two names that jump out to people that are not in these lineups one is Isaiah Thomas you know this kevin love you those are going to be two people that some trying to make an argument for Kerry urban no brain s beach shooting guards body.
Some people feel like it's isaiah thomas but all I know to start the year through right now.
DeMar DeRozan to sit early I'm consistently putting up 30 lead the Toronto Raptors and scored they have a better record in the celtics while idea outscored him by a tick in the points category and gets more assists of course the mark is going to get more rebounds I just think traditionally as a shooting guard has become one of my favorite score so Isaiah thing tomorrow deserves position.
Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant are both on the floor for the Western Conference Russell Westbrook drives to the basket valid go to the line for two Kevin Durant is standing on the blocks russell westbrook shoots his first free throw makes the free-throw just kevin durant give them a couple hundred percent yes all about let me plenty of all a man let me tell you something i noticed last night's game Kevin Durant want this to be over.
Did I do that last my teens that in yours i'm leaving without you i said that i shade my marital hold on we all seen it does this cancer have to run over and do something to zaza as you stand over Russell Westbrook this is where the game has changed and I want people to get used to this I joke all the time about to hold me back moments me and we acknowledge we don't encourage fighting just like we don't encourage pretending to fight but there's no intimidation factor in the league anymore.
There was a time when you can physically intimidate your opponent to the point where you're going to think about the next time they drive to the basket because you may harm follow but i'm going to think about the next time we do a hard cut through the lane to get a layup because you're going to elbow them in the chest the stomach there's going to be times where he's trying to drive to the basket you could just hand-check and push them off the angle of this Drive and didn't block the shot he's looking at the rough like that's a file there was a time when a guy want to celebrate after every shot you can now our problem there was a town with my trash talk to you you could actually physically get back at them certain players come to my child oakley bill Antonio Davis.
The type of players may 11 strictly off of intimidation and for physically enforcers and since that element of the game is gone it's going to look different and how does it look different people run into the pile like the car accident and act like you're going to do something like they're going to have the question and then you know what you have to offer and executing oh I love to disagree with you all the time when you start going down the old man general road and I can't disagree with you on this one but you want to say this penis cancer still needs to run into the pile and act like he's going to do something just to play that game just to do that get me next year as well as even as we're done we'll build Laimbeer head against different different correct and so if you're not going to do anything it doesn't matter if you walk to the power shots to the pile or run to the pilot you know I feel the same old feeling when we are watching it you know I just like this old man general thing but listen to me on this one I actually have to agree with you because the league is now looking into the incident like now that i got follow-up investigation what you're looking into what we what is this like I thought this news reporter like the league is now going to officially review the incident between those opportunities and what's the matter how about what is a good it was coming a blocked shot like it's gonna pick up to you and maybe like I've setting the foul i got da like it wasn't even that big a deal.
Well what makes it worse and you talk about pace of play they reviewed like a hundred and fifty times the totality of the incident it's not just the contact six because he stood over him whatever let's listen to help Russell Westbrook reacted to the odds are standing over him after becoming advantage point will happen the leg Julia together tomorrow give me on our don't notice them spending results not if you have to give now but once again Lee has changed now when he says I'm going to get him back there was a time when that might physically manifest itself in an NBA contest later on in the season but like what is Russell Westbrook really saying is I'm going to get him back the exact same thing cancer says when he says up I'll be there I'll be in okc because he knows nothing is going to happen nothing's gonna happen now it's virtually this is like yeah I'll be there you don't get to choose quote in response was.
I'll be there I'll be in okc to so whenever he wants by pleasure my pleasure.
We all know what this is going to end up nothing and this this is another thing i want to point out what's up miss rose it's almost like you shouldn't be the person to give yourself a nickname or have to be the person to give yourself a compliment when you're the best player you shouldn't have to be your own enforcer.
Yeah you there should be 11 of the gas at least with uniforms on in okc this should have had that sound by not named also left of great point that's a great point about Jalen Rose got me take us behind the curtain.
They all get only got a problem they all get on the plane at all getting the lock we're gonna probably not what discussions happen who says what to do so first off they should be happy that Russell don't turn up kind of like a ab would ya.
Ok because that affects your moving you talking to your teen sometimes he would you get on a plane.
Let me tell you what you do you walk on that lis you walk past all the coaches and all the staff because they sit in front of the plant and vice versa with them before you don't know how you and you let all of those catch know you say as many curse words to come the month you first look over at all they talk about the heart file you talk about the loss and getting blown out by the time period you talk about if anybody will get in front.
Baby might wait a minute just to see the harder it gets us can somebody actually put him down and lastly like seriously I cancer first time we played them he was on the bench arpan you have to make it a game that you want to meet this and then now you want to go kiss up the rhetoric was not having it wasn't right not make sure you will say nothing to that cat in so many words.
So those are the things that gets it and that is why Russell Westbrook is playing an mvp-caliber level but not on a contending team because not only do they not have the skill and how could you love kevin durant okc some of the best players play basketball James Harden few years before that that was a big three you're not gonna get better losing those ok so all the people he's alright go wrong with that camera frame by acting more camera pane doing dances to make a shot during the covers rows and rows of catches all drivers returns around while before we didn't turn the right-of-way anything about what everybody you know what happened heart ever you always turn around get a rebounding position will overnight for there to be a long rebound rate two things in that situation where you would read my no he knows very well 14 already there mr. know he would us everyone's overlooking the most important part of this game thousand Russell Westbrook decided he didn't have to trip he was hiding out of practice with brass you wanted to rebel pretty much rebel example of dribbling it was over the backboard you're going to have to get a pickup games like I didn't get it varies from that for anything whatever reason the backwards because it's like everything also got a cable with 262 lat the whole thing fly so you know sometimes when you're on your mobile device or computer or whatever yes and you have so many different windows open yes and you just got exiled of so many or it's going to slow down because my wife if you need a real computer because my waiting room that's what i saw in that play I saw God has so many responsibilities with a basketball team that you can give you two bases.
Literally that's what happened he didn't you don't get away with that you just what clearly wasn't thinking it was one of the things you're doing great ball got you too much is one of these were people crying and read while you do just so they call it so you could tell them that they wanted to much yeah baseball fans well Buster almost and the latest winter version of the baseball tonight podcast we are packed with legend organic chem cartoon Red Sox president Dave Dombrowski White Sox general manager click on doing what do I saw a report that sounds really interesting about a topic very important here in the general coke studio falcons won a big game you see how did soccer fans are fired up the stockings organization gave a certain sideline pass to a popular rapper whose last name is John Hendricks Hendricks not Jimmy future hunters you just have to be there is a big Pakistanis Atlanta made it has nothing to do with his ties to be wife of the quarterback the opposing team all nothing to do with that Hollywood Life is reportedly will the future Hendricks said a matt ryan Jersey to crs house for their child that is just so cold-blooded too and they use a song from the great American poet little jump the song is turndownforwhat like imagine principles and opens up this baby is attack is it it's a mat Ryan jersey it's from future on it.
News for those in relationships and of seeking to be a part of one up have to be mature and understand everybody has a past.
Mmm.
Russell accept it first and vice versa and they created an amazing union from the outside looking in it seems like they're both not only better people but just extremely happy future to help building a new family children up futures the whole know you know I haven't you know I have a theory here you can be me if you're funny is this funny enough to justify your future that's not even the point of whether it's funny or not it's unnecessary because ultimately you're involving your son who lives with his father in law and that dynamic as much as you may or may not like it he's waking up there every day so at some point you have to find a way to respect that Union and create some level of Solace and peace so that there is it always turbulence when you're around or your name comes up future Hendrix is great as finding talent and sort of the Atlanta area he's great at being a guest he's great at recording his own music not great at respecting unions just not one of his strengths but it also fascinates me especially on social media will people be like oh future of savage keeping it real.
If you get through let me tell you who the dude is the one who gets the price and it seems like in this case the prize has already been spoken for Russell's not sending anything futures house you know he's worried about his and so fellas like Royce 259 says and you've got in my car today and I was listening two layers your respect the one that got shot I respect shoot you know so Ben Roethlisberger has been no you know talking about stream gate Antonio Brown and it's Thursday and it's kind of the whole thing is is kinda over right but there's one detail when he was just defending the steeler franchise get something that Julian Edelman said there's one detail that sounds really interesting.
He said that he has a weekly meetings with steelers owner and chairman dan Rudy ok how is it possible that Ben Roethlisberger has more meetings with the owner of the steelers that we have ever had with the production of this show the house you have a weekly meeting that says something about them being an all-time great story.
Franchising this show is a common with me a castle weekly straight points weekly is a lot of meetings but look at what i wanted the agenda I think it's like a lunch i think the agenda is the room is our football family that our hands on to the point where over the last 50 years they've only had three coaches stability a model franchise in since they have that presence in and around the team you want to have a pulse with somebody because you can't have it all 53 guys it's very right i have another meeting with already quarterback yes it's going to the Hall of Fame one day that's totally makes it you know the mighty morphin power rangers are I don't know anything about power range.
They just can't release the trailer for the live-action Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie great you have no idea who that is do you know i miss the department's better question is like here to care about the money or power rangers sure because you do I don't want to be said I don't care always want you I don't carry a good beer yoga is a thing.
Whoa yeah it's a thing ok ok what she was feeling before you start judging before you start judging i know you're into yoga you talk to me about doing hot yoga and stretching and how it's good for you and you know you're not against yoga and I talk a lot more about it than I actually go tiny step that up xbox we all do that we all do that with that what you just add beer interfering to do yoga or not is doing organ it's almost like mixing certain foods I like water and I like milk.
I like water and I like cereal I just don't like them together oh you don't like beer could be additive know it almost see here's the thing about working out and being a an athlete my entire life been fortunate to make it to the professional ranks most of his meant and I feel good then I work hard and more importantly I look better to myself because that's ultimately the person that you hope the police look good feel good play good remember if you're getting your validation for your Instagram or Twitter not from the people that love you that are texting you your dynamics are off and so you can't tell me you're in the right frame of mind to do yoga and enhance your help by doing something like drinking alcohol clearly at the same time those just those things just don't go together to me because hold on a second five topics of the day [Music].
He's always making me nervous just make me nervous I was watching our fine network.
Oh entertainment here bring that we're gonna break this is david Jacoby speaking such a snitch Dana and I was watching the network and then haven Jacobi's not love the National Basketball Association and i love the NBA countdown' and i love the the NBA production that we put on here at it and I love the promotions for are you really doing a lil jon and Little John there and during the promotion he says that some shots you know you're not turn up for what is it oh I know we're turning up were trying out for basketball i finally figured it out right and i was listening to the song sounds like he's saying every day on these can fire up the loud and everybody shops every single day multiple times on ESPN what I don't know I don't know if that's what he's saying i'm just asking the question is that what you say well those are the worst to that lyrics and did it says turndownforwhat directly after I just think that are we move on he shot that in California where it's legal sure have allowed legal the car carrying customer to drop the low from a no-name to John what very quietly the Philadelphia 76er have beating their opponents in seven of the last nine games is a trend not at this clips.
But the performance you seen from joyal indeed in I remember when he got drafted I felt like you should have went number one overall for whatever it's worth and you think I appreciate about still doing the mcdonalds high school all-american game and at the time I was a college gameday is you literally get a chance to see the players up-close-and-personal go to the practices see their work habits season working on things in practice it's a coach may not allow them to doing games and I was like maybe I game good footwork turnable shoulders obviously a physical player wants to play defense and have the magnetic personality you're going and i'm not a big plus minus guy we all know that that is a very flawed stat yeah but this you cannot deny the Sixers are plus 68 with a bead on the floor there- 292 with him off the floor I want to put everyone on notice about functions just like idea for Greek freak with that when Ben Simmons plays basketball in the Eastern Conference a long side the process it's going to be a problem for the rest of the league I'm glad you brought that up because there are reports that Ben Simmons could be back as soon as shortly after the all-star a drop by our ride that Chad that report that Ben Simmons might just not come back this season sort of delay his re-entry into the league until next season which do you think he should be pursuing what seemed to be talking about Philadelphia services and what's the word associated with their team the last few years enjoy them babies nickname now the process.
Ok let's play out one more years you do not let him come back if you think there's a smidgen of a chance he's not 110 person.
You know what you do you go back into the lottery and you get you one more play one now you know in the East you got to potential all-stars and hope that you draft the players i could go with them in a backdoor cutter has a bright of a bright future and the media guy thing where i talk a little bit of turn about what NBA life is about truck have a theory.
I have a theory that sitting out a year your rookie year can actually be helpful of course I think you you get used to get acclimated and only life without the pressure of performing on the floor I kind of feel like it was nice round beads even though he took some shots of his work ethic and a diet internet it's just nice to take the planes understand the rhythm of the daily life the sleeping napping to shoot around without the constant pressure of having to actually perform it can be beneficial to not play your rookie year i'll fill back the onion even further for you remember crying I mentioned this as well let's go back to middle school there's something called gray shirt.
Oh yeah we're going to almighty bang ourself thirteen-year-olds now in college they have something called redshirting huh of course it helps you to get acclimated to something before you actually thrown into the fire what a novel idea this is what happens usually two football players so they can physically and emotionally get ready to compete and endure a game net to go to challenge to miss such so for blake griffin it truly helped dig it comes to mind Joel and b is clearly going to help them if it clearly has helped them as well.
You get three of the checks and you use of the rookie is prepared to review services are doing can't wait to text images back once we get there soon as we contend for a titled here like that they're going to be in the lottery they are located Georgie's that they're going to be a lottery team is here it's best for Ben Simmons and best of the franchise for them not to bring him back while current management will get the credit.
And enjoy the fruits and vegetables is going to come with delay burden associated feeling that dry soil loving on those plants watering every day talking to like their family members and just growing and he's just so proud of those stocks that he had grown from the ground and then he got fired and you know what else he did it he drafted and b MH i love that relationship between those two chillin rose website your dot com came out with the power rankings at the best players in the NBA not all-star starters it's about McNuggets not mcnuggets chicken nuggets right they did a long list of the best nuggets from all fast-food restaurants that's not the list i want to talk to you about that was this morning exciting let's do this the sausage what are your top nugget office for what for.
I loved doing the show will vote it i love doing this show with you Jalen Rose who voted who voted on the top nuggets it was fifty percent fans 25-percent media also 80-85 shoot straight back to other foods are we talking in VA.
Yeah so can we go up rules you Lord seen here and go like neither are no we can't do that.
No we cannot see if the answer to this question in ranch I'll never do to show rich tied for third.
What risk officer Oh y-yeah BBQ no no BBQ not even on their Tom done that we are done we are done.
What if they clearly to get too close to the lead you right this minute for their security problems that need 45 everything for her it's french fries not know if they're all you have to get whatever was a fraudulent the fraudulent list with someone pure honey no way no way no way as I do every day because i know you do every day we both scour the internet the entire inch answered educating ourselves the top of the day in sports and pop culture we all joke we don't prepare for the show but we both sort of individually prepare by taking everything it like a sponge of information and as I was taking in all this information today i noticed there was a trend there's a theme all the banana boat boys are in the news so we're going to do of the man of boat boys update we're going to do an update on those four individuals where they set on the banana boat and where they currently sit today and i love how we run with that term to the point where I was like come on we treat them like melatonin he got nothing on the beach like that will put me on the planet vote doesn't have you get jammed don't miss on now you know what they're like every other bit about if you're in contention for a championship so we'll start there with Carmela yep we've covered it you know Phil's boy writes a blog pose come L fields away a lot of my new unprofessional.
Ok let's go there a lot of leaks happen in sports around the team you take it from somebody that's been traded they traded you first through the media em because they want to gauge what your fan base is going to think about the movement like what you're doing here and so therefore they put out negative information especially if it means that the fans never see about you so that the fans like what you missed a shot so you get a turnover because it shows you lose no wonder why they gonna train him and so that's what i'm seeing indicates the carbonyl Anthony because here's a couple of things that I want people to understand you.
You're not gonna like that if you can expand maybe with what your diet is you mix then look at hated the love it Carmelo Anthony in his jersey will be hanging from the rafters that's not sure that's just where grande that's the only way that happens is if someone sneaks in the other night they put up their purpose because I promise you that is not the case it is more likely that carmelo anthony is traded this year then use of catchers will be handed this is alive when it happens all the people just trying to clap back at me now i want to make sure you find ways to apologize when this day happens definitely i will not oppose it to his mellow could be traded he would have been traded already but the problem is he has a no-trade clause so he's going to tell field.
I feel so you want to see me the Minnesota know what happened to visit every what we learned today with the meeting was short he said we didn't break bread with the meeting was short ok translation it wasn't much of a meeting years out with Phil Jackson hello carmella would you like to play for the Knicks you be mellow.
I'm not sure would you like to waive his no-trade clause but the right situation what would be a situation that you waive his no-trade clubs Cleveland for the Clippers possibly Boston you know what thanks so much for coming to my office Carmelo has been funding with you so here's a question have you when his boy Charlie Rosen writes this piece about profession mellows usefulness is God like if i'm going to put a picture on Instagram of you i would just like dealers cool you're gonna be like that's nothing like it just seems like Charlie rosen would never do that unless he either had a sort of unspoken cosine from Phil or eight straight up cosine from phil did feel charlie rose and discuss this before it was posted they didn't have to discuss it because he just gave all of the off wax conversations and put in an article let's check in with the rest of the little boys interesting stat in January the cavaliers shooting 31-percent some three points that is the second worst in the NBA.
No JR smith no Jeremy that best catches shoe player no name.
I know they just added kyle korver but he hasn't put in work with that group of guys just yet if you look I've done a lot for concern it is cause for concern until they get healthy which they will do and it clearly still the best team head and shoulders in their conference here's what Dwayne Wade another banana boat participants had to say about his future in Chicago quote one of the main reasons I'm here is Jimmy he's the one who called me and going to cover the end yeah that's a big part of my decision and everything else I mean what do you mean really what his future looks like an all that mean why is wait saying that she basically saying if you trade Jimmy on the comeback.
He's saying that but Jimmy just signed a long-term contract he doesn't have a no trade cloth which means in the right deal if they say hey you know what we don't see you Steph Curry and Jimmy be packing just kind of how to be a part of the voltage like oh no then we lose dwyane wade's contractile left too bad probably like well I don't know what I'll get some designs to productive players instead of him i talked about this is the beginning of the season he was throwing out the first pitch a baseball games in chicago waiting 11 land that's one of those decisions that both sides not just Heat are going to regret we've all had those in life which is there some reason from whatever the poses we should have been able to work it out but we could but we've all had that there is a reason why couples break up and get back together cover to get divorce and get remarried don't be surprised if that happens with waiting the heat will see three leave the Clippers at the end of this year no really he stops he like LeBron James is one of the notable athletes that for public consumption you get a chance to see them be a grandson the son a husband and a day and knowing his personal dynamic and a brother even give a bleep for down everyone know Kathy think the better course is a brother not talking about he how oh no he's not leaving any catalog microsec remember the latest edition of course I with casting xochitl we're going to be joined by creating coach Greg requirements and espn's dakich but also because it's got the fact that carolina-duke you're going and completely different directions right now the Raiders have officially filed for relocation to study five percent of the owners in the NFL approve the Raiders will now be a football franchise in the city of Las Vegas Nevada.
We've discussed this lot you do not support this can you give me a sink reasoning why you do not want the raiders in Las Vegas so there was a period in my life I've spent a lot of time in Las Vegas had a place in seven healed i wish i knew that Ewan had a couple of investment properties that i would love that you may or may not still happen now I get good night it can o'clock train with you and I have spent time and make yes not enough ok probably too much what happens in vegas i'm not talking about that on wax ok so what makes you think is going to be any different for your favorite professional athlete living near over half of the year vegas and so what Florida in particular miami for visitors and correct me if I'm wrong is not a shot to the people that live there but I've have residents in both places that's why i use this feral not been in both places I've livable place those are places that you want to go for two nite maybe three days that you burned out 13 nights in vegas are you crazy because your body clock is turned upside down you're waking up in New you're going to bed at five.
You're clearly not getting enough accomplished during the day oh yeah that's what Dell mr. Batchelor will tell you.
Mmm we got children both those places here correct and people i don't necessarily watch how they respond to stuff because he'd never he never apologized i pay attention to whether they will do it again now next year if the Giants make the playoffs after the final game whether they have a body could have a month box before the next playoff game where to go to get out and live in Miami little flatter fun again that is not gonna have it in light of the phone ago with my name is they didn't change clothes and ended up on a boat the mix there was no one really talks about everything old boat party boat party then go down there going fishing crews and try to catch the Marlin you know that's not what they did they were down there we do a nightclub stayed up all night never slept never showered and then went to a boat with a rapper professional sport it's especially trust me it's especially NFL teams or NBA TV's will be an absolute disaster.
It is not a good idea it is pouring gasoline on a fire that's why i love it it is not a good idea if you're a player you look at it like what this player's life is going to be different exposures player temptations the player living there I've lived it can be hard to get this money money in that town goes quickly i get it from a fan I'm a fan and it sounded like a chameleon you build a weekend around your team has away game in Vegas that south park so let me out let's get everybody together let's let's let's get some hotel rooms and let's not sleep for two days ago you know what else you don't have to do when the teams in Vegas you don't have to flatter a fun.
That's one so let me tell you something you don't have to do in Vegas that you even have to do in my hands I don't know you know that are gambling and prostitution is legal like Vegas right of prostitution is not legal not counting however if you take a weird drive like however and lamar odom miles away.
It is legal ok there was a reason why he was in vegas outside when he had his excursions we've all watched HBO shows outside think it's pretty far away to know that I think this is going to be a disaster also you ready for this for rivaling commuting fans yeah I can see that.
Let me repeat this because it will be breaking news kinda like some of the negative things we saw between Giants fans and dr. sands we're going to see these unfortunate scenarios take place a monk's traveling and/or rivaling fanbases so i gave you all levels of why this is then do you think groups in thousands will travel from the bay area to vegas there is a highway that just goes it like this might mean it might not be that much of a ship for thousands of people that have changed their game day preparation David jacolby yes sir you don't call me that for those that attend sporting events saying the NBA or two in the field.
Mhm do they commute this yeah okay how does that normally take place car or public transit ok so now you just made the hanging longer the person that probably turns up four hour and a half before the game and then goes to the game it turns out now that person is turning up double time this is all that walking forwards oh good just like the charges coming to LA and let me tell you within back for people to run a target because of the move in like real estate moguls you know billionaire people getting more building businesses in those situations I eaglewood if you don't want to just you and I don't like about this is feeling where it kind of.
Like trying to think of a good example that i can use on wax it's kind of like now that you have to come up now that you've got your franchise quarterback now that you've got your number one seed you this in that whatever now that you've got your success now you leave when I was the fan voting cheering for you with your bad without if you recognize the quarterback and now your quarterbacks an all-pro or whatever now you're gonna up and leave I don't like the raiders playing football in Las Vegas.
Mark my words this is going to be way worse then it's going to be better Adrian Peterson had some interesting things to say today he wasn't saying i'm so excited to get back to the vikings now i'm back i'm gonna use this offseason the work hard and we've got some nice pieces idiot bridgewater backup and purple that's the first Ridge want to be back up so excited for this he's like well if I was going to get drunk he did you hear somebody not in a random by name but here's the file eliminated by yeah you think about is listed just made me last week named Giants the buccaneers the Texas he freestyled his list and he actually left a couple of teams off nothing is shaking Rocco was like you with everything you want to come back to the headquarters for back-to-back the book that cuz i got the boy of the more they're gonna put it out there get all the trade his problem is he's a 30-plus you're running back to the Toyota Hall of Fame up has an injury history here lately.
GoAnimate a miraculous ability to recover he has a hot cat number and you know what players don't like to do take pickups know so if Minnesota find a way to tell the bread castle he'll be that's basically what he was saying he'll make 18 million dollars if you play the vikings next season.
That's a lot of money something tells me he'll play with my got me probably and how about this how about to read me for Mom your brother wrong I would think that's the most money in one season at any player playing the running back position as ever me.
So you don't just walk away from this we have to negotiate a little bit of all for you.
You know I 1300 a haircut yeah but I'm not gonna get a one trip you don't think he just go to Tampa Bay and make three million for the Giants to make five million unless they just release them Aaron Rodgers on the great laboratory big shot just forgot my grind here mount allison whole cloth he was on there and he was talking about that last play that he famously drew up in the dirt like the playground play you know the risk but you know the different far Tim Tebow voice use it.
Quote I said everybody kind of run over to the well open.
I said everybody kind of run over the legit fuckin and get open if you get too much credit for this is that everybody kind of run to the left I thought it was more involved in this i can use it to my credit is he is not family will see it was turned 24 and you got 30 yards that use usually yeah yeah but he really said he's the guys get open I'm about around dubai writers thing Aaron Rodgers is a terrific run past threat be most exciting one currently in the game so here's what gets overlooked when you grade out linemen three of his right number one at the respective positions so we talk about the cowboys line in the Raiders line you know there's should get a lot of love there kicking game who bought away the gentleman 250r field goals late mr. Crosby so I disagree about one thing there is a more exciting run faster in the NFL.
Jacoby percent.
This is my new favorite segments let me listen to the voicemails if you call 98 580 Jalen you can leave a voicemail we always open up our voicemail line to communicate with our fans because let's listen to the first was no hey this is tyler from baby stroller topia AKA park slope brooklyn my question is assuming Steve Kerr is going to be the Western Conference Coach in the all-star game there any chance he plays Kevin Durant Russell Westbrook at the same time Jalen Rose already dresses today first of all big shots to tyler shot everybody in park slope all those identifiers with the stroller pushers here's what you do ok literally I anticipate this will happen as i'm going to describe it off hmm here's exactly how this is going down he's going down mr. gross the Golden State Warriors are going to have four people playing in that game if Russell Westbrook decided during that weekend that he still is not going to speak to KD and the coaching staff and the other players real last through the media on request to the appearances that they have to do with the team to the practices they have to do as a team through the meetings that they do as a team that he's clearly not speaking to the gentleman the entire weekend you know he's going to do russell westbrook isn't starting right now he's going to make sure Russell Westbrook gets on the floor with for Golden State Warriors I would love that so much do you think he's a follow-up question not from toilets in park slope do you think what the restaurant has enough self-awareness enough a sense of humor to understand the magic of that moment and smiles.
Yes i think so too i'm going to think so yes you ladies but I think what happened to be on the floor for other people will hear the buzzer air he turns around with the table is just for warriors coming i'm giving you guys what to watch for during the all-star game Russell Westbrook is going to be on the floor the other individuals are going to remember the Golden State wars i would love that so much.
So now if you're not talking to KD you clearly might as well not talk to the other guys so it would be awkward if he came down a shot at every single time I can't do that is that awkward for Russell Westbrook can do that / games got off work for us i want want to do that can do that take a social call Tyler big shot mode Erica in Brooklyn let's listen to the next one hey guys it's bryan College in Brooklyn great show keep it up and i thought you picked up something in the lebron injury of the day she think that NBA players are tired of hearing about 80 and tired of hearing about the good ol days in the rivalry thank you so much for the call i love her Brooklyn only College ok what I'm tired of hearing about it I don't know the bronze tired of hearing about it I'm sure he is i'm tired of hearing about it you shouldn't be tired to hear about the history of something that you not participate in because those who pay attention to the lineage of something participating become better students and hopefully become better performers so you should understand what took place before you especially entertainment movies course usually ended up going to you don't think lebron james understands and respects the history that they brought him to this point in the NBA he does is it because we're not starting tomorrow you got it just like when healthy players arrested we're not talking about him for safe we're talking about what that does for everyone else and while you may be tired of hearing about the generation that took place before you you do not to learn about it embrace it take the best from that era and apply it in almost like parenting you learn to ignore some of the worst things that they do because there are no perfect people.
Thank you so much for calling I'll be shocked at this College in Brooklyn let's listen to the next appointment what up though this is a James from indianapolis indiana now the houses for about the hall and the question is which can be 18 isn't the most need as a complete rebrand I'm talking to jersey will go the whole nine yards this was easy for me did like a long way this question because i love with people call in and they have questions about basketball analysis it's not really my wheelhouse but this is my wheelhouse this is my wheelhouse want to go partial me go first this time no right mind down this is just show it to you to see all right my hands down to all right go for all I got.
Jazz and that's i wrote down the next week we start with this you had a chance ok when you move towns you can you were completely brand-new your futures in Brooklyn you can start with a clean slate even have a new mascot you could be the Brooklyn night you can be brooklyn's finest there's so many different ways you can go with it to Brooklyn zoo to know what do you choose the neck.
What is the net jail whatever it was the same thing that was in New Jersey and it's also what what hangs from the rim like what what what is that what is that how it was that mascot even supposed to look like I also say they think it's great that we both had the same thing it's painfully obvious when you perform in a large market when you're considered the second-most mother team in that market you have to do extraordinary things not only on the floor but in the community to brand yourself know your pushup.
So you got to be totally different the Clippers can try to be the next it never happened the Mets can't be the Yankees it ever happened oh the net can be the Nick it happened it just won't happen so how do you distinguish yourself by the things that were describing and they didn't do that they failed to do that and here's the other p their worst team in the team that they joined in a market and we crushed the team that's 11th right now in the East is 19 and 24 that has Carmelo not waving a no-trade clause to go anywhere it gets a team of his choice we call the next Adolphus sirphire every single day but if you look at crosstown we just ignored it is exactly like this like that i didn't go down there like everything about you forgotten and I'm gonna tell you something if you may not have known what you're listening to this program life so they also had a record bleep never looks good so Philadelphia like me without those haha.
Listen little open still get 20 points and three rebounds 10 for the next voicemail.
Ahoj energy code we giving the people what they want.
So this is Shawn Washington aaos to Kobe gotta represent the minivan i'm on my 2nd mini van they're awesome right darren has a has a chef ever yelled at you and refused to burn your food thanks fellas request that's a terrific question first of all I want to respect mr. fellow mini been man yeah you know getting that say how many venues selected 28 of brotherhood that a lot of people don't know about when i passed another minivan I give that driver and not because i know that's a family man that's a man so you know what I want to look cool want to be cool you're cool take care of my family let's get back to the other question though mr. Rose not completely forgot it.
I'm glad you did but I didn't go to the salon here.
Yes this actually happens to me often oh yeah because I frequent restaurants mhm and if i order lobster they usually don't want want to burn it for one simple reason.
By the time it gets your plate is half the size it gets Chewie to his true not forget your overcooked no because you're an entirely and you overcook them your advertisement is gonna be a miles tail em but when i get it in its burn it for they don't want to look like that when they deliver the last it doesn't look good to the to the to the tables around it doesn't look as appetizing for other people to see me but whatever they please tell the people how you solve this problem is that order multiple kickball talk this is what is really get to get another one.
Multiple visit ya gonna see the salad with some egg and in the same thing mistakes get the steak medium-well or well-done i can give you the worst they have in the house they might pick up a stick up off the floor and give it to you because they like he really don't know what easy i like a meeting will take.
Sometimes what we have a simple model on this program I gotta say that name in rob just just to save his name is one magical I between trace I saw this question earlier today from one of our great question askers on Twitter right now take questions from 100 flowers photography USB skate he says three questions and this is a great question has Jalen ever seen a polish or movie no you know who probably short is I think those go ahead and hit oh please explain if I've never seen Polly short movie not clearly don't know the publisher is ok you know who President Barack Obama is and we heard of the amount president barack obama movies don't people don't appear a movie can you hear the day this is cultural okay well anyway looks like it was taken he followed up by saying also it's a black-white thing I know Sasha and Malia ok ok I don't ya okay if your dog is black.
I know about it brother-in-law i'm not a whole fan of sunny the dog in the story we study the dog would be very quick Obama would be working in his office and play the dog we try to scratch on the door or they say the dogs to pee on the carpet outside of the Obamas office so bomb would have to run out there and handle it.
Something myself like the president have someone else I can handle that like what he is what he's working out a serious thing using all the sex I don't want my daughter music history never break you you know.
Three years you've been married ah god I hope my wife is listen to this one we got married 2010 so I'm gonna say about six-and-a-half ok who runs the house i do mean by that i mean my wife ok ok so even if chores arise and you feel like they aren't things that you should handle from now that's never happened handle everything to let never have to she just has never happened at their holes are your chart has never happened to you end up doing them yes ok so that side one of those things that Michelle says you need to get the adult a great point and now I know where the point show that my wife isn't listening I can say this there are chores around the house that are my job exclusively so thats a dude job take out the trash six things through the physical stuff that's the man's job however there's no are no exclusive female jobs and he knows that when you introduce our women's crush Wednesday how do you eloquently described the introduction that they are the motor intelligent the more responsible the more other things one of the main arts of war is have somebody else do all the work but you take all the credit next question from vacation and about away how many months that you carry one of those kids there is exclusive female job around our house.
Ok childbearing ok I take out the trash there's actually I got shoes I got it I got to enjoy that's where I did think that's why I moved on to the next question.
Jacoby I just found out my wife and i are expecting twins.
How are you ready for this slave all day ninja called your name develop here's what you do name one Jalen name one Jacoby another thing with names change your name is moved to a different country the easiest way that's the easiest way to deal with it David called know you're joking but I'm Jonah Molly to promote broken families no no here's what it is having a year's wanna save you Jason your starting point first of all.
Not that it's very bad i don't think it's really not that you it's like having when you hit twice like having two different kids saying because I guess what.
Oh what time is the jail and eat it one o'clock meantime Kobe one o'clock what time is generally taken that little baby don't take them at four o'clock when is a little bit did not follow what time you changed job baby jail and Jacoby diaper same time changed baby challenge paper it's actually not that hard.
However Jason I really really hope that they're not your first children because i had a trial driver had a warm-up I had a kid first saw it I thought people would I can't believe you had a kid and then twins and I always been too I can't believe someone just had twins let's move on another great question this one computer for you general enough for me to NBA players fart a lot on the course I'm not sure.
Ok take your inside the next question from teaching one of our one of our best bets question asks no relation seems teaching with Jaylin culture play in cubes three-on-three league if Obama joined as a player.
Let me get some princess millets i know i know that you sure you spoken with them and you're very busy you work eight days a week literally eight days a week literally seven but no multiple shifts people use misuse literally left anyway getting back to the point Obama decided on to the next stage of my career I'm going to join this league and he sends you a text you get a text you only have Obama in your phone but still comes up as Obama that you've got it like that it's Jalen i would like you to play on my team in this week would you then join the leaf I say disrespectfully to the presidential office because one I idolized and admire because he was the first african-american president of the united states i got a chance to meet him he was gracious to me as a picture with him that was one of the crowning days of my life.
Ok but the other gentleman I man of 13 years old and I walked into the corner store and it was a picture of him holding the same nice they found that the humans like anyone happen to go by doing if you do it all honestly feel bad about you like you're not going ok I you all right you don't put me in a movie and every day next question we have all here's a good one from big crown he also sends great questions everything I like to call these ppl co-producers you know if they work as hard as I do on the show you come up with something frightened for Jalen that's basically what I do for a living so the chances you take route one last question what up though you NHL players champagne in campaign everybody here hates anything that they do it better.
Anytime place about to hang out with unrecognizable thank you so much for listening is your radio for watching on espn2 and gales and subscribing today with in Jacoby podcast you thought monday morning the iowa state cyclones is important to be George water in the suitors which begin saturday and 13 eastern on ESPN she went on yesterday everything presented by o'reilly auto parts.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment