Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Big Sean The View Performance | LIVE 8-5-15




##########################################
Teach you like.
Street.
.
Every song.
Don't feel like she's 30 starting today on ABC mega hit song yeah everyone has a bad breakup are just one and just decided to feel that way now big sean is backing going even deeper with his new album dark sky Paradise which debuted at number one and shows how to rap skills no one claims welcome bigshot.
You didn't know that their campaign crazy mom right there too.
That ours is right sticking out like a story that the concert she was kicked off thank you for joining us today let's talk about it while you're at it the best song in like the last time you went away when some people say to my house and I wake up in Cedartown me like every morning and will be used like this is my anthem when you feel like people just didn't know you wake up and just like this is what's happening I didn't you know when I wrote it I wasn't about anybody at first.
Put the final touches on it but enough about that song darker than your previous what do you mean you kind of go there I feel like I was going through so many things you know like we are going through relationships you know ups and downs but right now just like romantic relationships personal relationships going two days of my friends losing you know family members is a dark time for me so and I feel like the title really master music but that was what it can at the dark sky aspect of it kind of just put my life at the time going through the ups and downs and then but I always gotta put things in perspective from the people I get to make it out of there so as to Paradise aspect that it really just fit the mood in music yeah but she also had another inspiration mills and Chanel an amazing woman passed last year for the album came out she was last year so she inspired the song you're performing today.
Tell us explained she was she was the best you know what i mean i dont give me a very most black-capped as it were words tuesday was the first female cops in history teacher she was a teacher counselor she got her masters and she was just you know she had home cooked meals every day after school the best way for granite you know she passed away a few months ago when I was working on the album and I remember I was about to be wrapped in writing a song about me.
The whole song isn't bars is the second you know if anybody show me want to change the world man meaning you know just human being male and female was her so she may leave some pounds you know that you know talk about how great my grandma is just cool to have a voice that they have ron jeremy kind John Legend Madison Square Garden everywhere my mom and my dad is getting really almost no letting go tell us what you are doing sorry how's the tour doing as you guys are killing every night is you know fifteen twenty thousand people going crazy ready ready to be a part of it actually on label.
Amazing and you get reported album together in the studio with your house and dream what was it like when people wonder meaning like hell yeah it was a while ago I was 17 you know I was in high school I was selling my CDs are high school I was like a job you know what I mean.
And any way to make a long story short his radio show every Friday MCS a get-together battle each other when about are absurd get to like rap verse on radio so I did that for like a year straight i mean the rain sleet hail snow I was there every Friday after school so he was there promoting is our year any land on air Africa at the radio station he'll sign you I'm like man I said that's kinda dumb idea great idea I dropped everything I was doing got to the station says I had those relationships I got a chance to wrap you know is that they wrap their heads around one chance to make it happen for years did you know that we know that you love vintage t-shirts you actually huge vintage t-shirt collection we wanted to surprise me with a little vintage recall the barbara walters.
Really watch this man on stage when I tell you he is a performer he is a performer he gets on that stage and shows I get a lot of people coming here to perform for us later in the show.
You have the world needs to hear what's wrong with the car the world off his hit album dark sky paradise don't forget he's still on tour for another four weeks right you gotta go out there and see it it's amazing please give it up for my man being shot.
The pretty girls.
You get it.
Like that.
Target Ramos.
Bags.
The crib.
Down.
But this doesn't feel like every day like you.
And if you like that you get everything you want.
The white out.
The same time.
On West Virginia.
You had to create the crash thank you.
Out tomorrow.
Because people need to know what rap actually can bring to people thank you have a great day take a little time to your view lions head coach Jim indicated that the 2014 Detroit Lions were a team with tenant and one that should compete for a postseason berth the Lions coach knew what he was talking about with the second most regular-season wins in team history the Lions qualified for the playoffs and it didn't take him long to show that cowboys and everyone watching that they belong midway through the fourth quarter with the Lions driving to extend their three-point lead they gain and Alliance season turn.
Questioning.
When lost is not defined season especially for a team with the most regular-season wins since 2014 Detroit Lions defending the dan was successful in many ways the team finished seven and one at home their best record ever at Ford Field and five and one against the NFC North the team's best since 2002.
With offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi directing the attack the office.
Finished among the top 10 and lines history the number-two ranked defense held opponents to under 100 yards rushing and NFO record tying 14.
Love.
Team the town.
And then.
The foundation has been laid and 2014 position step towards their ultimate goal.
Bringing a championship home to the day.
Every day.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment