Tuesday, February 14, 2017

ALERT: Ongoing Oroville Dam Emergency: Planned & Forewarned Of - FEMA In...




##########################################
Praise the Lord hallelujah thank you Jesus Minister Paula watchman on the wall Northern California it's 805 am here Monday 413 2017 whatever I want to experiment on the video i made yesterday about the Orville mass evacuations have deadly threat of you know the damn Hayley you're looking at it right now and then I kind of want to work my way back so I planned the best i can to have everything prepared in advance and I want to keep my attention focused but there's a lot of information i want to share.
Ok first and foremost is my dad it's safe in gridley California and my wife and I are safe and Yuba County clueless like California when I want to start off by doing and then like I said talk about president and current threats in danger and then work my way back on warnings that were received in advance to the mercy and grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus price so i want to call the emergency alert that came out last night and see if it works last night i was able to emergency alerts went out to landlines and cellphones and last night i was able to call the landline number back the sheet of Code Red emergency alert for the county Libyan and see if I can play that for you i was able to absolutely try.
So where i live in yuba county plumas lake is it's actually where I'm where I live is the lowest area of yuba county we received two phone calls we received one with one hour notice at five something and we received a second one at 60 6pm i'm going to try and call this and see if it'll play the alert I got some people can hear it for themselves you have reached the code red callback message system where you can hear the most recent critical bulletin that was delivered careful number this message was delivered to your phone number on Civil War II 12 2017 906 and 47 seconds p.m. eastern standard time this is Yuba County Sheriff's Department all of the lower levels of yuba county are under mandatory evacuation this includes Hollywood district 10 marysville olivehurst Linda wheatland and plumes Lake residents should head east or west on Highway 20 or south on highway 17 the order is due to the auxiliary spillway at the oroville damn being in jeopardy of failure evacuate immediately to listen to the message again that's cool we got it sounds like it came from the Washington DC area cause it's East eastern standard time that when they said Kumar like that Thomas lake so that was a call that triggered our action plan that we already had an advanced and so in real estate.
So when they're talking about when mr. they're talking about this auxiliary still way they've changed the verbiage which is really odd probably not apparent people but for the last week they called it the emergency spillway and that it never been used in history and Department of Water Resources claims that it wouldn't be needed this time in that there was no threat to public safety at all 24 hours later we're getting these urgent you heard a CodeRed alert to leave immediately and mandatory so that is over here so here's the damn 770 feet tall i saw a technical fact that was kind of interesting that Lake Oroville is full of so much water that it could fill the entire state of Kentucky with one foot of water the entire state of Kentucky so so what happens is if water i'll try to go quickly.
Its water comes over the top of this damn part here any words the top of the dam and that leads to urgent catastrophic failure of everything downstream of catastrophic dangerous deadly you know life-changing failure so they don't want water to go over the top so they make this spillway so this is the the primary spillway it's called the orbital speedway and i want to show you amazing picture of my sound of with the so this of this developed a breach a hole in it and they began running water over it continuously anyway and they doubled the size of the hole and and then over here this is a road right here that leads to a parking lot this is a parking lot up here to the north of it.
Northwest wind and this is the emergency spillway over here trees and power lines and to calling it the agility spillway but it seems you of school it this is now has a hole in it this area right here where you see these cars everything i'd say so everything east of this this damn right here is underwater this entire see this horrible damn road from here all the way to here including this particular is currently under water and it's all coming down this area you see this it all comes down this area into thermally to and so in and right now it just I want everybody to know because I'm local here right now this is the primary concern this emergency spillway has a hole in it and this has a hole in it and this is all being eroded right now it's not flowing over this spillway as we talked there's no water coming over this but we have a large amount of rain expected thursday Canadian monday to run through thursday friday saturday sunday and even monday rain and so this is not like a right now issue only the big picture is like erosion still continue to stop eroding you know it seems like in my personal opinion that this thing is just doomed for failure at some point there's two holes in both spillways and they're not just going to stop eroding there right now they're dumping rocks and if we pray for everybody involved so so let me show you the effect of all this water coming down as we talked yesterday it does down into the Feather River and we're going to follow its path.
I have a lot of information to share so it it ducks down here and so so like all of this area is under mandatory evacuation Orville South Orville and then on down and then the water slowly East Biggs and Biggs is just north of for my dad lives and my dad lives and Bradley zooming out a little bit know this is all under mandatory evacuation and this is 99 major Dorough where this highway right here 90 minutes now we're going to south of the Damned following the water flow out and it drops down here in the yuba city this is a major area of freeways because 20 right here 20 right here with zoom in a little from yuba city.
Off of 99 major highway it goes over to marry drill which is evacuated right now i mean literally it's a ghost town it's highway 20 is closed completely right here from from yuba city to marriage well it's completely closed I mean that I 100 people to understand how major this is real or 1st Air Force Base right here is allowing people to drive through both gates and have opened up as a as an emergency shelter and I mean to me that's unprecedented the the catastrophic nature of this so then the water continues to flow down here in the Feather River zoom in that that comes out of that damn in whatever way it comes out he goes downhill and it comes down here in the feather river boulevard you can see this feather river boulevard and I could do a rocket this this is a new community was built in 2004 and it sits in like a bowl.
I we literally but we all knew that when we moved in and we all know got big flood insurance but we have the best levies we paid up millions and millions of dollars in tax money and to fortify all of our levies to 100 if not two hundred year protection so our levies are much safer here then the stuff going down here the Feather River jumps into the Sacramento River down here and in these areas are in danger to us the river flows down and they got 25 rivers out here like when you get into natomas is my old stomping ground when you get into natomas and sacramento and stuff it turns into the Sacramento River and these these areas right here man they're flooding see this river it turns it this is that now that this is now the Sacramento River and they only have 25 year protection matter of fact let's see the switch so we know we moved we live there.
This is the old r Karina and the airport's over here to the west we moved out of this area because of crime purposes right here in South Dakota's it's called approximately see 2005-12 years ago so we know what we're moving into and we're definitely not complaining about that so that's what the current situation and so now I want to talk about the warning God gave me about flooding fires earthquake and power outage in 2012 and then I started receiving phone calls and letters from FEMA in 2012 five years ago it's documented this is why it's so important that we don't let people run us off with the naysaying professional paint government tools etc to try to shut us down because five years of this has been now documenting to understand and so whatever you're documenting continue to document in the face of adversity and persecution because it's all becoming extremely important now so let's take a journey be this is this morning a snapshot from our news of the one to issue the alert here but they were the primary ones are running this / flood coverage basically 24 hours a day when i was talking about 99 is closed right here and it's close to multiple places to traffic is all being diverted to interstate 5 this this runs from Mexico to san diego in central California always in Northern California all the way up to Oregon and beyond into Washington it's huge and traffic from 99 because of the sled is now being diverted to find you with me this is this morning's latest thing look at the arrows pointing 25 and looks like a newborn with this and shades of stuff I found this photo remember when we talked about the spillway here we'll go back and I showed you those still weighs just rewind it four times sake this is this is a current picture from The Associated Press of the first spillway that has the whole I mean look at it it's just nothing but rocks right here and then look at the erosion off to the side you see this big huge sinkhole for me so now they're dumping rocks in this but does the major concern see these power lines and stuff the emergency spillway is over here off to the left and and it's taking out these trees and take the big tit they you know they disabled all the power lines.
Someone said that it was absolutely dark last night a viewer called in and said why are all the lights off up here is completely dark look I think they turned off the electricity i'm not sure that not answering that question but it was dark there now that it's daytime there's learning and it's how bad the damage was in a session so here's this huge hold of the original primary the way that I showed you the emergency one is off over here.
I don't see how that's a revelation is just going to go away anytime soon this is our ongoing and continuing life-threatening deadly threat that should we take very seriously so just so people you know when you get information locally it's it's it's it's more credible than someone making a news video you know that leaves five thousand miles away you understand because i've been to this derrame i fished here and stuff so I know what's going on here I'm not trying to discredit anybody else i'm just giving you telling you this is a local perspective understand so now i want to go back and talk about how that it's always about money it's always about money.
This article is from februari eight four days before the dam broke so to speak and people are going around in rafts and stuff.
A California is moving to continue the strict water regulations and drop rules in other words you can only water your lawn of you know three times a week on odd days or even age based off your address you pics triple rates on your water and wow so this is what they were discussing continuing these droughts things here and what people are going around in rafts in the down stop to burst they want to make sure they get their money that's all it is it's money there is no drought here are snow packs are two hundred percent above normal right now so remember it's always about money with the government so now I want to briefly go into the warning i received in 2012 i just want to set this into place.
I just finished Bible School I was on fire for the Lord I've literally walking around you know it's like when you're first shake and you just caught fire and it's all you talk about of all fire for the lord i'm a i'm heading down to Southern California on i-5 to attend a prophetic conference which was just off the hook and while I'm driving down there i have this ipod in my car and the connection is kind of loose so sometimes it will just kick on by itself and and now you're listening to the ipod instead of the radio and it did that halfway down here or school to LA from here to LA right in the middle I had this vision and the division was I saw this this flat and it was coming down the mountains and Phyllis burrito it was coming down the mountains and this is documenting down onto our i-5 and all the scent of fire broke out please listen positioner quick warning a fire broke out and I thought to myself now i'm driving while I'm having this vision to ipod kicks are revelation 6 its audio bible and he just starts talking in the seals and and I'm like ups freaking out because I'm seeing the i-5 be of flooding from the from the the west side was just coming down this mountain and it was taking up power lines in this huge fire started up and I'm like how could there be a fire with the flood.
What is the flood put out the fire I've still never understood that part but ask the power lines toppled over when we discuss power lines in stuff that they toppled have a same exact time in earthquake hit and knocked all the power off and we're in the dark we had a flood of fire and earthquake in a power loss know the 2012 so i want to but we're going to work our way to that so I'm going to try to speed it up here so on saturday Saturday and B and the 11 on saturday left with my wife went up 50 into the foothills down there to get away for a little bit and when I was coming back the vision started again from five years ago and I was I've been monitoring this orbital them and the whole time this and I sure you eat and verify that this there are seeing there it will never go across that emergency spillway the second when I showed you that has a hole in it it will never happen it has never happened in history so this happening last night was the first time in the history of there it is never happened it won't happen in the booth I get this call that it is you know like it out now it's too late kind of thing so as I see the vision again I think you know what if the floods from that work.
Build and what if it wasn't Southern California what if it's right here where I live and then I told my life as God is my witness I said now we need to watch out.
Garnish is showing me more information revolution we need to expect a fire and fled to worship and then we need to expect an earthquake and be prepared for that so we got all of our jump back to go bad.
Ready we have two animals and both of them are on medication it's a chore it's a task i pray you're never in it because it's the best thing you can do is not panic and not be driven by fear through the grace of God my wife and I on my dad we're able to not operate and fear or panic and then we're safe a lot of people just washed out there and not in diluting traffic jam just stuck in the traffic jam and Hispanic fights broke out I can't even tell you i just pray this never have ski so I said so.
So let's watch for fire because i saw this 33 freight cars and I just works this is in the Sacramento area where I was just showing you on the map way used to live it's often at the Sacramento River the effect from the feather river and in another river the Yuba River it's just these three rivers and this train that's going to really get any coverage this 22 car train is going through the river itself letting that too doesn't train cars nearly two dozen was twenty-two cars they derailed because they withdrew water and it was spewing out read into this river here in the kept saying it was tomatoes or something like that they never clearly came outfit what's built into the water other than the reason why it's red its business caring tomatoes they don't see any follow-up on this when i saw this i'm like in the 33 cars and three employees it is that we've talked about this has went into the water that's going to affect a lot of people like that was never really know follow up on this I knew 100-percent without any shadow of a doubt that that vision was beginning and then so after i'm having the vision and we're driving home I check my cell phone Twitter coming back from the footnotes up there 50 which is closed in both directions due to a landslide by the way I noticed this fire and this fire had broke out in yuba city remember the map where the road is closed right now the this fire broke out in these apartments where people it was a deadly fire with death and the people that were helping then we'll slowly of local people that were helping their separate burns not have eight helicopters there you all out later broccoli you wrote that the after look at that pulled away oh my god the population allah tirmidhi thousand people who i am watching KCRA i'll spell that genetically king charles robert adams KCRA channel 3 he should see how each this hole is against the law it's not learning over it now you can see all the damage we're so when I saw the colonial colonial arms apartment confiar it was a major fire and it was a deadly fire and it was like every fire station in yuba city there is off libel responded to this and the people were heroes they went in and suffered burns moves to SB the people at the fire so now I think we need to watch for flying to break up somewhere it's a sign but this fire broke out during the flood and during this is so let's just follow this this is the vision I had on sep tember 72.
Thousand twelve my vision flood fire earthquake loss of power while driving down Interstate 5 everybody see that while driving down Interstate 55 years ago God in His mercy and grace should show this morning.
Interesting with and watch reality myself just well I just grabbed a look now i'm talking about earthquake I just began to shake.
I'm trippin with you I'm car behind Griffin III guys feeling what I'm feeling so this was division of the flood and fire that I had and and found its rail again i was searching power lines because I just expected this to happen right away look here's interstate 5 and I was tracing the power lines to see what effect would be you know a losing power and so i'll put links to all this stuff and i'll put a link to this video but listen to this video because what happened after the flood and after the fire was an earthquake and a power loss and now i understand that since the earthquake expert is saying that we can expect a 5.5 or greater earthquake in right here i think right here where I'm shaking the earthquake map five years ago at it close to oroville where the damn the issues are the deadly damage she's so that's what triggered all this i'm looking for an earthquake now and I know Jesus is going to protect if you pick up this last night while there was looting so it lifts the little back and now this is sep tember second 2015 Obama prophesized this that.
The title of the article obama gives this prophecy i'm gonna show you the articles still expect to be some cover-ups coming up bro here Obama prophesize climate nightmare like family flood fire teams and fight you know it's all happening.
Obama you know even even going to go there politically even Liars can use two prophecies when you know they just get their information from the wrong person so this was prophesied that the flat in the fire and the finding that won't happen last night and and so I want to remember i talked about Code Red i did a search on code red because that's what the alarm said that I got on the telephone that said it's a CodeRed alert.
Well on November 14 2015 i received a FEMA letter a year-and-a-half ago called a Code Red Team a warning letter and our and before that in December fifth 2014 I had a female CodeRed emergency and then now they're calling me with this Code Red Alert of a mandatory evacuation so this is that one of the code right femur i'm holding up the alert right here i'm not sure what i'm saying is get ready to go to Oregon on i-5 matter-of-fact brother changer we got stuck in the snow and I five to go carry out this homeless mission to foreground life i rise.
We've got only what happens they are calling now.
So we can see we have we have direct TV here for change.
Code Red ok so that was looking at today is God warned asst yes i know i'm asking you for the day.
Let's move on i want to talk about was this all planned by evil people in high places the situation room right now was it all planned by evil places people are places in God warned us in advance to expect it so we wouldn't be shocked and surprised when hit as well on 86 2012 i felt that a Coast Guard helicopter fly right over my house towards my dad not even mention my dad it's following the river but we don't have no Coast Guard here and I'm like this is Bill air force base area watch the Coast Guard doing out here there's no coast-to-coast is you know three hours away or whatever and so you know what they're doing it constantly kin trailing constantly GL modifying the weather you guys with me 15 helicopter flying over shit like clothes on a team this was for nothing he came from their egos 333 on the video Coast Guard was checking out the rivers almost five years ago meanwhile FEMA is sending me out these letters wear a blue letter and a red letter and demanding i have on its literature to explain to them over and over i have flood insurance it's kept sending FEMA under the Department of Homeland Security.
This is the most popular video on my channel ever I mean it's closing in on a million these have hundreds thousands comet strike that and they're sending me these Code Red in code blue letters and meanwhile of blue a sticker is turned to read in my mailbox outside and I removed him they wanted my wife and I to sign this form feeling and I repeat and I call them because we already have two insurance we have flood insurance before we have been moved into the house and our party and they just got all involved in our personal flood insurance or i call them on it so I placed the call their lizard again five years ago.
Don't say the wake up straight let's get to meet her.
The list of five years ago fuck yes we doing today we just gotta grow quickly put a link to it because i'm looking at one of several letters famous it means that no one else around here God and I couldn't understand it and people keep saying this was a scam letter and all that no it was not a scam letter it was from Homeland Security of FEMA it's not a scammer have the letter in my hand so let's listen to what she said listen to this court to six months and i'm going to record this some Minister out California really concerned about natural disasters national disasters is this it says renew that lower costs and protect your home and then it has like homeland security team stamp is this a team appropriate all federally regulated by the government and that.
Step 5 but you still get your blessing track your regular insurance percent how does occur to see your hideout policyholders training but insurance if you have it that's already ok well i was going to hang up right there because at the beginning of the call i told her i have flood insurance already we've always had it before even occupying this room it is never last and i was asked her what is this your business again I felt like what something is coming so I was about ready to hang up there because I just wanted to confirm it was FEMA but then I was meant to continue on and after this is staring question listen to her an answer seamaster went to the website the Homeland Security website right we should we expect the flat where i live in morning foot i am mind-blowing please share this video because if they claim this and it's happening in Northern California eating bits that they're planted all over the United States all over.
What-what-what urgent threat are you facing where you live was it planned to did they modify the weather like the answers did they modify the weather enough answers yes it's been proven in fact i have a video on here work i had almost go to port to keep the you up work they may be to do it and they I mean people are high power flag and we're going to assume that the video still should we expect the flatware morning hope she's we expect the flag work being less because i went to the website is a little better first website where I this.
Yes you can express what we expect of black when I afraid that you're going to want a white top screw job yes i know that's the second manly way they can't help but a lot of people are you let your lap your lecture and lab rat for you rate your ad here we're doing a favor we know them all out nationwide into male wave well I talked to hundreds of people and no one got one of these courtesy letter it has a picture of a house getting hit by lightning bolt going underwater say Code Red.
Are you prepared I mean you notice her hesitant see what i asked the question like that throw it away the last remaining signatures and that's what kind of bothered me to see my go-to place for my wife and I decided I'm like this is kind of on that I your policy and direction and previous that's all you have to worry about their international adoption which is all about that but we all let me tell you certain this is all planned it's all planar this my cockpit when the government is the most people part of this were under mandatory evacuation this bird is not went away we're still under mandatory evacuation orders of a code gray that was planned and implemented by planes flying around open point ins into our scar prove me wrong but I want you to listen to this part again because there are no coincidences none of this just randomly happened after i made this phone call I received for more letters the letter i showed you are holding up earlier that was like a year later or something and they continue to send letters and no one else was getting them so let's go back and listen to the narrow slope or emergency good that we have my is worried about their international that hold that but we got ourselves that we have my cell.
Alright and so much when i call this morning so is something coming nationally because she said this was just her you know a flood insurance they but it turned out it was more than that did it so they they created this thing called be ready.
You know slasher County are living yuba county sorts be ready your ear County so i want to i want to show you as of this morning at 542 am the road closures for my County in other counties Mary souls in yuba county in yuba city Zin in centre county is called by county i want to show you the road closures coming out of the news just take a look at this this list it too i mean highly 20 between yuba city of marriage of major highways shut down in both directions talk about traffic management now let's go to the be ready government thing that they've been telling everybody to go what you know where these alerts come out of and and lit it let's check their this was a government website let's let's check the ones that are up there and I'm trying to fix this yeah let's check their list of a road closures and compare it and here's my thing I appreciate all the help or getting I mean it's needed otherwise you know people would perish and use people out here doing a tough job and put in their life in danger but if you're going to lead people to a website for what to do during a practice.
Don't you think that you get at least up keep it up to date none of the these things like highway 20 and all is our even listed on here it's not enough today.
This is stay up-to-date it is not today just the screenshot this lecture this is all clear.
Screenshot this and then screenshot is ask yourself is it up to date because we are prepared and we r during an emergency and your left side is an update.
Why is that why did dwr Department of Water Resources claim that there was no threat to the public and then put a mandatory program call out after all the damage that you've seen I mean after all the damage you know it would help but ask a logical question how in the world do you do you reconcile the fact that there is no God and yet all these things were shown over a period of five years and our trains are going in the water and fires are breaking up and so let's check their quick for a lot of I guess I'm giving this information to show you that God Lord earthquakes going to get California it's going to be a power law and then they're going to take this incident nationwide we currently have eight helicopters flying over us and that gap you go any second and i'm putting my faith and trust in God and I have prepared a police are patrolling the streets everywhere they brought in the US Army Military Police they've brought in the National Guard it's turning into a martial law.
Off type situation they said they haven't had this level of military presence since the nineteen ninety-two Rodney King rights and that's when national parks were walking around in the streets that's what it's really like him in some areas they're just walk around in the street will be forewarned of this was it was it forced to happen through modification of our weather and an acceptor will earthquake this worse don't let me close with this my wife and I we saw for my County member i told you this area is called bike on ebay this county circuit for by county ambulance is going to fly right by our house will code three.
Heading north I think they're heading up to the or build am just not 15 minutes ago.
They're flying up and get you exactly cuz they're flying up 70 which is basically empty right now right here they're flying up 70.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment