Sunday, February 12, 2017

Jesse Ventura on CNN w/ Piers Morgan 04/04/11 ( full interview )




##########################################
This adventure is not your .
Average politician that's your average politician was also a Rolling Stones bodyguard a Navy Seal and a professional wrestler there's a reason that they called me the body appears jesse is also a Hollywood action hero visiting fellow at Harvard and a noted conspiracy theorists I speak my mind whether anyone likes it or not seen it all he's died or was left but jesse ventura of the body.
Planning a run for the White House you'll be the first to know.
Here.
Tonight Jesse venture on JFK conspiracy theories.
He says the American government find all the people that question me.
I turn around and say well how much independent investigation of you.
Yes you venture to the hour this is.
Jessie welcome thank you you are a manner as welcome to you thank you thank you i made it very so many times yes and he replaced the legend Larry and attempted to me the reason he loved you as a guest was that you was cause trouble.
Well I you know if telling the truth causes trouble in the United States today then yes I do.
Excellent well that's a lot of truth whatever but in trouble to me truth-telling shouldn't be trouble but if it is so be it what do you make of this extraordinary news cycle we're currently in with incredible uprisings love the middle east with the continuing global recession with earthquakes and tsunamis and nuclear crisis has been extraordinary ..
What have you made of it from your vampire well you probably shouldn't ask me that considering my TV shows called well exactly which of course we have a thing up in Alaska called harp that can create all these disasters with the weather I went and discovered that it's located up in Alaska.
I'm always like I think you know it's just that you got to say that you mean you got a place in Alaska they can create yeah it's called heart.
What do they create that well you see what it is it's a it's a 50 our antennas basically that put out 50,000 watts which is the maximum you can for radio and it combines and shoots it up into the ionosphere and then ricocheted off back to the ground they cannot planes out of the air with it.
They can control cloud movements and all that with it.
With the weather and all this stuff and nights and they call it an unclassified research center but I know that that's a lie because when i went up to go inside they wouldn't let me in it so clearly it is classified so they're lying on the classification to begin with which is the original governments do that they like a great deal it seems today wasn't the same of your book coming back to what's going on in the world.
I think that you know you're always going to see a rise up of of the workers of the people at certain point when they've been oppressed long enough and it seems in the Middle East they've been dealing with these dictators and they've been dealing with dictators and in not fair elections are not having elections and generally it's the youth which i think it is over there a great deal to young people young people are traditionally always not satisfied with the status quo and if there's wrongs being done young people have the courage at times to rise up against them in a way that America is dealt with each these respective up process has been very different some would say inconsistent to put it mildly.
What's your take well my take is that we're only worried if there's a corporate interest I take Rwanda we had no interest in that because there was nothing there corporate to gain from it.
I've said publicly that are a word i referred to this to us now is the fascist States of America because if you look at the simple definition of fascism it's when corporations team up with organized religion to run a government.
I think we're there really yeah i don't see Barack Obama administration being run by organized religion.
No I see it being run by corporations though clearly barack obama ran on.
Change change people can what was the quote.
Well what change if we seen nothing here and to close Gitmo here and begin us out of the wars were more into the wars than we've ever been and get most still there.
I got a feeling you got taken to the woodshed I mean you mentioned rwanda and that was obviously scandalous that people didn't get involved center they did millions died as a result yeah when you see what was apparently about to happen in Benghazi Libya where it appeared that gaddafi was about the slaughter also be hundreds of thousands of his own people is there not a humanitarian duty for countries like America to try and prevent that if they can yeah but i think that you have to go.
Maybe on the perspective that it has to the first shot has to be fired first.
It was being filed he was kidding me oh he was what sure that obviously that there should be an intervention at some sort but why is it always the United States but it's not as NATO as well you've got an alliance of countries are you laughing what the Coalition of the Willing that we have flour ready to be fair to be fair in Libya.
It was French and British planes when you first okay good let them go it's about time they go yeah.
Knitting America's too long being the world's police yeah I if I became president I the first thing I would do is shut down the 248 bases that are located throughout the world I always put it in this perspective that wouldn't i wouldn't how you carry c4 America with it.
Why you know why not we shall all your bases overseas we can get anywhere.
We have nuclear missiles haha when you look at ok let's reverse this for a moment peers we don't like we don't like hugo chavez very much because he nationalized oil he kicked corporations on Venezuela that's why we don't like him in the pit now he's got a lot of money.
How would the United States feel if you go when she buy palm springs and bought a hundred acres of land and move the Venezuelan military into their just said that the mere presence of American bases inflammatory yeah.
Why do we have bases in foreign countries.
Well the argument is to try and prevent uprising boys and rye or is it the opposite colonization and world dominance.
I could make that argument 24 as it has it been healthy for America to be the number one superpower for so long and is actually perverse LOM could it be helpful now the places like China alleging I think it's very easy to see what's going on the United States is following textbook example of the Roman Empire getting himself involved now in three wars.
When you served in Vietnam yeah you didn't I don't think that she have live combat right you but your settings that cuz i correct.
I don't talk when I got back from a Navy SEAL when I got back from my service overseas of my first deployment the meal I massacre had just happened I was just in the headlines I was brought in by my commanding officer my entire team and we were ordered we were to discuss nothing of anything we did or any ops we were on because normally the seals are all part of the top secret operations so I do not discuss anything i did in the military other than to say i served honorably and received an honorable discharge and I showed up which is more than what George Bush can say yeah i mean the point is going to make is what lesson did you learn.
Being in the military about the reality of war arm.
Probably the biggest lesson I learned happen to in 2004 when i was teaching at Harvard and McNamara came through and admitted the gulf of tonkin incident never happened that was the incident the false flag operation that got us into the vietnam war with ground troops over something that never occurred they made it up well if you start studying history closer you find that most all wars are based on false flag operations to get the people to convince the people that they're under attack in some way so that they will support the wars you think is it as a matter of principle as with Vietnam man sitting in Libya that America and the West generations stay out of Civil War.
Yeah that country's fire out of the 12.
Yep could be a more sensible and there is a cheaper foreign policy.
Well I don't know you would certainly be cheaper and again what made us the policeman of the world what do you do then about someone like Iran where they have uprisings in Iran they have a former civil war and the bad guys get in charge the extreme mr. hold of the country well and then then they become a genuine threat not just to America but it is very true but the country look at all the back.
Guys we support simply because there are puppets old support strut control.
Perhaps well but we well let me put it to you this way I was in the Philippines the day that Ferdinand Marcos declared martial law and became a dictator.
He didn't do it without our permission we gave him permission to become a dictator because what he was our boy he was our pawn as long as they answer to our corporations were good with them but isn't that the nature of the beast is not the way it has to be good does it.
Well the alternative is you just let every country will get on with him and as he will shoot in the recent research to determine their own destiny.
Possibly better say you end up then with the possibility of further Iran's which is dangerous to world peace no one disputes that you have a huge country run by a guy has publicly said that he wants to annihilate Israel and these are dangerous people who then have the power to do what they say they're going to do that can't be allowed to happen it isn't that why America and the West generally has to do dirty deals with the devil occasionally do they.
I don't know well is it your turn to me is just to have open season everywhere.
Well erica has no influence over any part of the world I can't be healthy shortly.
Well it is in America having the influences the court national corporations have the influence where the puppets to them what would you do with oil them what what what I mean what would i want for example by your yardstick if you don't go and get involved in places like Egypt when there's a an uprising is there was and you get extremists in charge who decide they want to punish America and they want to get together with the Syrians and the Yemen Yemeni and the Iranians and they're going to stop any oil coming out of the Middle East America then one.
Well I had ever devastate your economy yeah sure we would devastate I don't know where i live in Minnesota and we don't get any oil from their arms comes from Canada.
The point I'm making is there is oil all over the world and all the while I was running out but but our dependence.
Don't you think we need to shed our dependence on it all the money we're spending in these wars to get oil if we turned around and spent that on solar energy and moving that forward things of that nature forward the amount of money we're spending to secure this oil if we took half of it and just spend it on alternative energy we could break this resistance and then we wouldn't be compelled to have to go over there and ensure do you do you want to know why were in Afghanistan.
I'm fascinated it came to me six months ago when the story came out that they found a vein lithium there that they say is worth a trillion dollars now what is lithium used for every cell phone every computer and soon to be electric cars so why don't they just peers tell me the truth Jesse that's not going there to get lithium so that we can live like we live don't sit and try to sell me just going to give democracy to the world as it sounds a bit like you've been on with it come on you can't seriously imagine we've gone to war in Afghanistan over lithium a series i am sure mother just served 27 of torque value and strawberries she did not risk his life Olivia what did you risk it for arrested because everybody knows sama bin Laden was training people to commit atrocities in Afghanistan we all know there that's a fact you're talking to the wrong guy your conspiracy theorists I don't believe night we don't believe in anything no I do believe everything has an ulterior motive of true not true at all.
I've heard you're not true at all let me remember short break when I come back I'm gonna throw you a few stories i want to see what you think happened test these conspiracy theories ok.
Here's hoping two thousand architecture engineers metal San Francisco demanding a new investigation see you're the first guest I've had what we still arguing in the brakes let's get that tail conspiracy theory I'm unique.
Let me ask you sure john f kennedy's assassination yep who did that are you was done by William Harvey who is the head of the CIA.
Assassination unit at that time are David Morales was directly involved in it.
He likewise is the man the gentleman who killed che guevara down in Bolivia and 67 where they put him up against the firing wall and killed him and shot and killed him.
Morales was part of that I believe that because I'm I I saw her dread a confession from your howard hunt on a deathbed to his son and when he confessed it was not a quick confession of remorse.
It was a confession of pride he wanted the world to know people say we helped him while we killed John Kennedy this communist sympathizer and Jesse are you doing sunday night people can say anything on her deathbed to moralize themselves but I'd i might say you know what I'm not on anyone's guess my life and be like a nice eye candy Elizabeth Taylor doesn't mean that thing does it I can be slightly naive accept the fact that you're not going to convince me he could make those shots.
Why because I tried them and i'm an expert marksman he wasn't and I couldn't do them.
I couldn't even work the fastest i could work the.
Mannlicher-carcano bolt was eight and a half seconds and they're telling me he got three shots off in six seconds with that bolt action piece of crap weapon.
I tried it we simulated the whole thing I couldn't do it didn't I day and I qualified expert at age 50.
When i was governor of minnesota yeah did neal also land on the moon.
I don't know I was what he said oh yeah I think he did why would you believe that are because we have the technology to get there we have the technology to investigate an assassination sure we do but we don't we have a third one occurred when a coup d'etat takes place there can be no trial.
There can be no investigation because you want to know about the reason why it's a farce now tell you why I personally my mother before she died she had a big trunk and when she died in the bottom of that trunk she had every minneapolis paper on that weekend the john kennedy was killed.
This was in Minneapolis is monday morning paper that mean this is 63 so it had to go out early in the afternoon Sunday to be in the Monday morning paper and you know it was down in the bottom.
Dallas police declare case closed can now say you're writing the paper.
There's a that Oswald Kennedy's killed on Friday.
Ruby killed Oswald on sunday and the Dallas PD says the case is closed they have an interview the witness.
There was no confession but the case is closed.
Well news , and peers I would type of investigation is that I have never ever heard anybody suggest the investigations were closed on the Monday.
Within hours of paper Dallas you will need everything we read in the papers.
I did what I did there I have rarely encountered a man who believes less about what he reads the papers and now you want me to base your whole conspiracy thing i might hold the fact that you have a wonderful hitting your mother's newspaper from the time I've studied John Kennedy for 25 years peers.
You're not I'm not basing this on reading one line in the paper i'm basing this on reading everything I could get my hands on this message to nine of them your theory but not 11 is what my theory of 911 is that we certainly at best we knew it was going to happen.
They allowed it to happen to further their agenda in the Middle East and go to these war just to clarify president george bush knew that 911 was going to happen the three others and people were going to get murdered he had all the information if you looked at the anesthesia he's if you look at we'll put it to you this way arm the august six memo was pretty clear and are you do you genuinely believe Jesse venture the president george w bush new 911 was going to have it all why do you say that know what you said but I believe dick cheney do it.
Really yep.
You believe he knew it was going to happen I believe they had a good wall why did john ashcroft quit flying commercial planes that summer and switch only two private planes.
Why did that happen you don't honestly believe these people I don't believe you believe that you know unless you think Dick Cheney knew it was going to happen.
You can't do you really believe my shears.
It's not irrational this is yours - no excuse me do you really believe that evil people can't be in charge of governments.
If you do go talk to the Germans they know a little about that that evil people can get in charge their governments are run by people doesn't easel can be bad.
So dick cheney's involved as cross involved all these people got together and plans not to come on.
Madness oh that's madness but you're fully accept that 19 Islamic radicals armed with box cutters taking orders from a guy in a cave in Afghanistan could defeat are multi-billion dollar air defense system yet which the Russians could go Jesse that's exactly what happened exactly what happened really.
Unfortunately exposed a massive floor in Homeland Security what was it.
The floor was that these guys have been training and often aiming to go one way.
Aiming to land planes in a certain manner but not even land them to take off and not land all these were clues that this was a weird set of circumstances I'm afraid that's exactly what happened.
It's all being conspiracy theorist I look great respect for your books very readable the problem is once you start buying into these theories you never stop.
And with the internet these days there's a theory about everything.
Yeah don't you believe Princess Diana was what was murdered no I don't look into that.
What do you think i don't know i didn't see it isn't the tendency of a conspiracy by all the sirens other not really no no I only going two things I study I've studied 911 for three and a half years now and it's my expert opinion as a demolition expert i was trained by the best the US government has I serve three years underwater demolition team 12 two years i was attached to seal team won and and when I look at the buildings and how they fall and the way they fail they couldn't come down without being assisted in some manner and then i can literally went in there are two planes hit the World Trade said no both towers oh and they explode yeah but that couldn't bring down to buildings know the Debbie was it working on a third year the empire state building was hit by a plane and it didn't collapse is a tiny plane that imposter building no it wasn't the only well the World Trade Center buildings were tested against Boeing 707 which are bigger than the planes that hit 110 the way it was designed if it was punctured it was like a screen door it would cause damage right where it the hit was but this uniform collapse and then when you look at the powder if it collapsed it would collapse in big chunks as a unit you know when I was at the site two weeks after it happened with Governor Pataki right and they had to cease digging that day you know why they were finding pockets of molten liquid metal underneath.
Now if everything took place peers a hundred and fifty floors up.
Why was there molten metal underneath your of you want it requires three hours as agrees to melt metal just you're a patriot we're gonna fire you consider yourself to be a good American.
Um I've been a mayor.
I've been a governor and i served six years and was honorably discharged from the United States Navy do you set up some people many people will be listening to this and consider it to be quite offensive what you say what the question I think it's quite offensive not to question governor daughter it's more than that it's offensive for the gesture sit back like a zombie and accept everyone again you're told together when you're telling the American public as you are right now.
And indeed the wider world this is around.
World the dick cheney vice president of United States well I'd like you some real answers from him if he didn't you say you want some answers you said to me I knew I was responsible for the biggest atrocity in American history - I'm ground you believe no no I'll just said happened on his watch their response i did not i don't know this is going to take a break so that we can all just deep breath calm down before we go.
And before we get just terrify me one more time he said chaining you and then they didn't know I didn't know enough I don't know you don't i don't know what is out there wasn't there.
He said I certainly have questions for him that were not answered.
I get it will be backed off the bright like it.
Wikileaks release of classified information has generated a lot of attention worldwide in the past few weeks the hysterical reaction makes one wonder if this is not an example of killing the messenger for the bad news.
Actually that was congressman Ron Paul talking about WikiLeaks on back now my guess even sure just you you said exactly is your great Rumble that absolutely in fact if you'd continued with that statement Representative Paul as you know I dedicated this book to him he's the only one there that has the courage that will stand up arm he made the great statement that in a free country when telling the truth you can get charged for treason were in big trouble.
Even if he's stolen the information are the stolen information.
Excuse me we all pay taxes all that information is paid for by my tax dollars.
I have every right to know how my taxes are spent.
How every single penny of the de spent I have the right to know you said are using my money you served in the Navy yeah would you have been absolutely happy for every private memo involving your Navy SEAL oh group to come out know what is the difference what's the difference but the difference is you do so by the taxpayer yeah but it could jeopardize the mission initially was luckily could meet once the missions over.
We're not jeopardize anything anything published in wiki's could possibly jeopardize i'll wait a minute now lives wait military operation well let's go to this young man that's in prison right now.
Bradley many Bradley Manning I hope they're giving him his rights which I don't think they are they're holding and he can't talk on the lawyer on that I agree all right.
Gladly Sam it's the first thing he released was that helicopter murdering those people murdering them.
So now Bradley Manning's in jail all but the helicopter murderers are still free.
They're fine so apparently leaking this is more important than committing murder like I said see we peers answer that for now let me answer that you haven't answered my question all right my question i would answering all of them you haven't answered one yet I'm interviewing you Jesse that's the way this works not with me.
Well it's way worse for me well but adds though.
Hey yeah I cannot answer perhaps for my brother he's a British Army Colonel I'm gonna discuss WikiLeaks with him he says that the impact of releasing private memos private reports from the military when they're in operations is incredibly dangerous all right go to my book.
Surely user and feared i agree with that I agree with that but go to my book and see currently our government every year declare 16 million things top-secret 16 million i would say that's about everything so what do we get to know about it but my point i say my point is when they're abusing what secret by classifying everything they do the public can't see read what reading the back of the book what some of the great founders of this country said about secretive government is you believe it was in the public interest of WikiLeaks revealed for example the colonel gaddafi had four mistresses.
I could care less how many women Colonel Qaddafi as the genes is in the public interested to reveal that information I don't know it's gossip that doesn't bother me when you were governor you hated that kind of gossip against you and your family.
In fact you did tested the media to spread any kind of gospel even spread gossip about my favorite about your son right oh yeah well they trumped up charges or rather what I'm saying is that kind of family gossip private life stuff isn't that where the line should be drawn with WikiLeaks why do you support everything they put out there get over there you were so vocal about it.
Any private material can i buy it then then why is it okay for our.
Ar ar why is it okay for them to expose my private stuff I'm not saying is that this thing if you felt strongly that your private life is your private life.
However much you think badly or somebody had to write about it why why is congested as if I last pic and what your ads here is a classic example of killing the messenger not the message if it wasn't written in the first place.
There'd be no message were there so somebody wrote it to begin with.
Shouldn't they be the ones who have put American danger it was a ones who hold it.
No because the whole point of being a diplomat is it when you report your governments around the world.
Anyway to be right here in sad name when diplomats have to sit and why when they have to write things that people aren't allowed to read and if they do read they take offense to what i would say that it's not a big problem which is a war always over lies in looking legs I don't know he just said they're alive I didn't say they were lying.
Is it the sad day when diplomats like when I'm saying when they're saying bad things about other people when they wrote it but it was was was exposed my point was that made the men will be when I heard this here's you figure.
Let government keep everything secret it's all ok . it's all yet on a decade not if there's somebody in government has deemed this touch you got it but so therefore hands off I don't because we don't dare know a thing guard over my words in my mouth.
See this is what you're doing to me not I started debate by asking you when you were a Navy SEAL.
Yep did you believe a number of private reports you to stay private and you said yes so you only till after the ops over when the ops over you can go public with all literally you think it's good for the world to know exactly how Navy SEALs conduct their covert operations to you around the world how we may already know.
Would you agree if the CIA discovered tomorrow that then you were some of bin Laden was that he should be assassinated know what about Gaddafi know you don't care.
No I think they should be arrested and tried.
In a court of law since when does we did what are we in the wild west.
We just go out and if people we don't like we kill him as nobody did everyone everyone's willing to be killed Jesse with respect yeah it's not exactly what Navy SEALs doing on well or worse different world war was a solid in love.
We are I'm right.
We're taking a quick break we will continue this when we come back right.
I'm back at my special guest Jesse Ventura's on put it mildly feisty forum this evening well I've been going to Mexico for months and have no one to talk to pierce well I'm glad you're the god it was made Jesse now maybe put you in a hypothetical position Jesse you are president of United States and by the way this wasn't a one stage of fanciful notion you doing very well as governor of Minnesota well there's already a movement out there grassroots right now that wants me for president ok so now let's take it one step for buried three steps forward your president united states yes and you've had an attack like 911 happened on your watch yep and the whole country about the world is desperate for this not to happen again yep and you capture three four people yep.
Who you absolutely believe from all intelligence not just yours every other country involved in our senior al-qaeda terrorists color curveball.
Who wait you are acting like curveball by the way you will actively plotting to commit similar trust today but I want to talk.
Yep how do you get out of them you just have to do what you can to attempt to get about him but torture is not the answer because torture.
Why do you think we don't allow it in a court of law because if you're being tortured you're going to say anything to stop the torture it has no credibility to it and i'll counter you with this we had a terrorist attack in Oklahoma City many people thought there were more involved in Timothy McVeigh and Nichols the two guys.
Why didn't we waterboard them why were they waterboarded so we could find out what they knew could find out whether more attacks were looming was there more conspirators in this how comes you think it's your system I think it's very inconsistent I think the only people to get water boarded our people of the Muslim faith because nobody else is getting waterboarded.
Why didn't we waterboard McVeigh and Nichols we add them in fact we put one of them to death and the others in prison for life why weren't they waterboarded to find out what they knew what you think a grandson of not havin a standby question going on stirring and the question was the only singing but it is a good question isn't it why why would the.
Satis water that's a good question these guys not but remember the dynamic of interviews I'm interviewing you all right it's your views on the camber I've been in your seat so it's hard not good.
What do you think of Guantanamo Bay I think it's atrocious I think it's awful i iived I'm so disappointed that barack obama didn't close it in a court of law every one of these guys going to walk because anything gotten by torture is.
Inadmissible.
We are supposed civilized nation who should not stoop to that regardless of whatever the results would be because if you stoop to that level you can never get back what you could what you have just see a remarkable thing has just happened I agree with it let's move on do you believe the president obama is a puppet of the CIA as you suggested a poppet of the CIA I didn't suggest that I mean play a clip to what you're saying is barack obama was a CIA agent he was what they call a CIA asset she was enrolled in the early nineteen eighties my spin you barge in ski.
Mr. paczynski is the head of the Trilateral Commission and mr. Obama had been pre identified as one of their candidates to be US president now.
Did you look at my face there that was a face of stunned so when you're asking me do I believe that I all this is this guy telling me this.
Let me say in my face what that I could have did.
Are you talking about you idiot is what I would have said too that got no because you have against my face no because you have a TV show to do.
You can't be calling guests idiots can well you shouldn't but there are not well because that many styles different than mine but that was him saying that i was using out as this crackpot add some on your shirt to spout complete nonsense crackpot.
It's a entertainment show entertainment yes suggest your sizes vary is an entertainment show.
It's always very dangerous we just use reality danger let this guy spouts off the president obama is a member of the CIA can you say he's not yes these notes never was.
He's not how do you know that just call it a gut feeling Jesse when sing another song right when george bush was made vice pres I need to catch my breath of mine you let's take a short break when we come back I want to talk about your other great conspiracy they're inches at the TSA want to do it.
Good of the button.
That's Jesse yeah we've had a lot of lively discussion and let stand only your pet and we're still smiling and don't see we could get along and have a lively discussion as you right tell me about your battle with the TSA well it's it's still in court so orders pending court because eyes with Homeland Security also and Janet Napolitano they had I brought a federal lawsuit against them on the fourth amendment in the Bill of Rights and I do this as an individual.
What do you object it I object to the fact that i have metal in my body and therefore i could go through the metal detector naked and it's going to set it off you haven't attained IAM hip implant yeah which sets off all of the the metal detector which then means I'm subjected to these further searches now and the man from san diego is completely correct that if they give you the body search I had it done once to me it is a sexual assault on the street you would be charged with a crime on the street and my belief i'm suing it's all you can get it on the internet my whole complaint on it's only for me.
I i asked for no money all I desk for them is to stop do not search me anymore because I believe that the Fourth Amendment the key word is reasonable.
Listen nobody says no way I'm saying only me here when she said no you're good me off on attend you ask me about my court case that's what I'm discussed likes you because of who I am it is not reasonable to believe Jesse Ventura former governor former mayor six-year Navy veteran poses any threat to anyone.
Do you believe in profiling amazing yeah I don't know what you said.
Describe the person to me well first do I don't know your jobs no no you can't you can't cop out you can't say i want I United I'm just saying i'm showing on my behalf no one else would you only profile Muslims at ports.
I don't know I i I've never done that was unlikely to have no opinion.
Well on this one I don't have like if you're worried about being inflammatory know that make out because I'm not a you calling me a coward.
Young man I've done things that would make the hair on the back of your neck stand up I what you cannot insult me into thinking you're going to get something out of me by calling me a coward suggest things I track record.
Nobody goes through buds and there's a coward.
I was pointing out that your failure to answer that question maybe a cowardly response because i think i know what you think.
The profiling should be you just don't want to say it in public I'm not my problem saying in public.
Have they caught anyone verify have they caught anyone for with this problem with what they're doing at the airports if they caught someone and be in the headlines wouldn't it all measures are doing all this so they haven't caught a soul and also there have been touch wood there being no further uses of planes as weapons right so I'm not going to do the same thing again.
How stupid would that be most area the same thing at the end of the yeah nice to you except that in your fury against the TSA.
I have no fury against them I just want them to stop I haven't made much like violating my fourth man my . they came in your complaint about them.
Actually you've identified why they have such a hard job of me because you yourself have no idea who they should be profiling.
You just know they should be profile no I just don't want to answer the question as I have a court case pending and I don't like to talk about things that could affect the court case okay you're reserving the right to silence because your position with jessi van gel when you when you're in federal court waiting for a judge to rule.
I probably spoke too much today on it that I shouldn't have excellent.
Yeah I get some more break and when we come back only to say a little bit more new shit again my special guest just immature new book 63 documents the government doesn't want you to read on imagine this program could become document number 64 don't want you to write me a pic 63 God could have probably got 263.
I pic 63 because that was the year they killed President Kennedy right and I is significance would be good 63 when you have a be running for president would I you know you never say never.
I mean I've learned that my 59 years now that you need that you never shut the door.
Do I have an intention of running no not at this time unless they want to move the White House to the Baja you know right now I like my life down also on I think that if I ran for president would be very dangerous for me and my family why well because i don't believe the power structure would allow a rogue like me to get in there because one of the things that disturbs me the most was when President Obama and all these guys whenever they come into office the first thing they tell of the public is it's time to move on.
We can't look behind us anymore no matter what's been done we're going to move on well that's the government's way of covering their asses so that anyone that's in office can do anything they want and the people that come after they're all part of the same system will never look back or do anything to anyone that one of the other barriers to you being president do you think are the fact that I i well I hate the fundraising because to me it's panhandling the bribery.
If you Panhandle you say give me money so I can do this job that's panhandling.
If you give back a favor then it's bribery and we have an entire system built upon panhandling and bribery what about religion but at well i have a problem there too because I've now admitted i'm an atheist and in this country of the United States which is fascist now in my opinion is organized religion teaming up with corporations to control the government in the United States there's some prevailing feeling out there that because you don't believe in the tooth fairy Santa Claus the Easter Bunny or god are these this being you can never see or it exists only in your mind are that somehow you don't have values just even sure it doesn't actually exist of course it's a fictitious character that you created you are you going to stay with Jesse venture.
No I'll kill him really you when I don't know yet sent but the day is coming.
How you getting any answer are you gonna kill him I will disappear.
So this this might be the last interview jesse ventura against know we know because i'm on the book tour i'll be giving interviews for another 12 days the death of Jesse comes in a year.
Possibly and that's it don't go on all over all over.
Well I'm glad with cody before it was too late.
Well and then again I don't want your peers calling me a liar because I could be your 15 years from now and be the president you know what stranger things have happened that's right Jesse Ventura by Fred thank you thank you . lecture and like I said you're very good at hitting buttons.
I said why they hired you I take that as a compliment.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment