Tuesday, February 14, 2017

[Buhay sa Dubai Live] HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2017




##########################################
Hello guys good morning good morning everyone for the river rd 1427 feet and 4i I'll outnumber how cool is not put them huh in love John yeah because I don't you thought okay so if you guys would just like to greet everyone is happy Valentine's importance and the point that you're going to celebrate ratifies the not super unforgettable and don't like this morning when they open my facebook page i have a hard time in Upper Street another photos another key example we have to have a lot when love is the most powerful for the board but I'm doing more trying to become a true both everyone everyone just just love everyone why don't people gonna be the one about the hell have you guys can look at 10 to 10 more jovi Abdullah good morning to you drive for the White we're to me and so we can do that today I'm going to accept any benefits the three things that we're going to share some things about love about the opinions about love you are shared me guys your love story in in in in macy for ok but madam how about 50 didn't I think I a minion all ok so no mark I've been one of the best called Nikita Apple about Valentine's be is some yeah you love because he loved you first they also i think that's one of the best the program the other guys but I'm God loved us thanking the panelists have me now okay so you'll be enamoured of everything love boils about how could you sacrifice to someone that didn't even love you back about radio penal para hello kind of the group's happy heart day to you and to all the viewers eye and a great day before anything else me have this sense when necessary for some of my feet because it has been for something to please a couple masturbation ok and for the musical you can just write some guys any of your valid basis degree being available bottom opinion and i would like to say thank you so much of course to Oregon avoid the money patiala champion group not a government super lucky nobody left because I know about the province which could not be chicken will be sorry ok we're back.
Okay yeah they have to share it one more thing i would like to say thank you again of course 224 got aboard everybody Pacquiao business leaders of the body thank you for loving me Cassie devices come up there is no greater love design to seeing the best and healthy alternatives barcelona percent I a noon whatever this man 3 or may not be you something about so that's what makes the product of work on the gold something that we are about we are really need to love because being have us back to the villa 1w valuable but anyway to get one more i have there anything tonight i'll be travelling to create the animal friends of them hate that fucking against a the airport one more big inhale 11 beach.
And we're ready.
Hello race pace on offense and happy valentines based on haha ok now guys let's start reading of course some of your greeting hello kaleigh not a publicist canard oh sorry for Nia of the morning for your Sunni personify book about the gun violence to devices market a layer 40 guys are not gonna Makabayan nothing who's probably should be going here in UAE I Ansel the black will of course and happening my lab manual and a wish and of course actually enjoy your tour or because on bwe because i am guaranteeing you guys that do by the offer world-class of a world-class them not tourist attractions it ok night as happy as hell part of partying happy that he's leaving the cruise happy Valentine's being that he was able to family along better than we provided by state but the love and trust was Hillary me was feeling remain i love it so much from them from the moon and back ok thank you so much with that lovely method and I lat and also from Mario's camilo hearn on their individual mr. Toomey blessed morning and happy body facebook to you from doha qatar rose and edges on heard on this they stop thinking so much about my experience that the heart are and your last Mary Rose haha be quite become I heard on this because they made him i have the Hernandez family 2814 media would be to say ue of God happy valentines day in a mud on Carmelo my current on their candy shell her not there at the end of a market course everyone there is no other things we decided by the court in Africa and family my money card overlay on Tina clean all of your they're all over there you're happy bunny face ain't gonna happen of course everybody 535 I re CEO and operations manager of course if they keep the reason whatever those of learning and thank you so much for the big health could be because what makes the implicit 3some different guys know because if you really have hard in your business or you have heart in your word you wouldn't mind if you are working even after you working hours because they didn't answer with about you don't care about just working fine ok button to start service ok means doing something beyond the pond art that will be an opportunity first film is very successful support you're gonna have a buying that Ben non-alignment of forest and during that very moment.
That's right does anyone have a buy it provides that fortunately like example by taking travel documents that you might be coming out from others are there is trouble a disease but unfortunately in the middle of the night and learning are not won a playoff it's not me la no one if assisting them and fortunately really are here not anonymous alumium support maybe the game in ok and how it affects the forest could be so we are boarding for kindly agreed my baby baby big repair and all my friends here in Armed Forces Officers Club abu dhabi got less we are happy bunny day so you all a happy one of my door.
Happy Valentine's Junie always be happy all the blessings i also thank you so much more than 10 everardo i'm having big boss before the always kept alive and filipina I don't know what I'm an epic reason is owned and operated by Filipino and for filipino in your kind of man are not happening i think what I'm gonna go to are working to a company that's love.
You cannot go out with because you know that the intention that focus of the business is not just a business itself but the love of really II in service ok and hello Kyra bella and dials between happy valentines day for got layers mindless TV show.
Good morning for happy Valentine's basically haha and of course have an incisor within is happy wedding times B and uh well get another bottle alright so we don't want me after everything clear Mary ok I think I they really need the marketing manager is historic island of Irene of the garden restaurant nice every now and then me and my intake your family is always beating the gutter guy friends because we enjoy your candle and five-star service not gonna love with a buffet in my finger guys are easy in the Gaza na fights baba fee but five star service not rely on the asshole and what's good about a bit of that restaurant is that my school so that's one of my gifts because they're serving food for healthy no and SG okay look whatever nice make seeing if you know of course to the order and also a filipino order of BBF restaurant one side gallery where they are also serving guys are serving like different 15 ok.
Solutely philippines Gabby basically we have very kind and I forgot the other one but i know BB philosophy is a big buddha food be the model whole life course Larry so please help me MTV President guys repeat that the backside for an answer dollar is gentle aroma so you know you guys about Buddhist would music that tradition developer Diomedes a blogger condition poodle mix but bulldozed i'm trying to make is here with the big-serving and myself of geisel at UMBC as well and this is also your chance to try adding machines at a very affordable price.
Ok and they not been hello Kai I'm having a PIV Clemente happy love day Junie thank God I have met you my love story is God said to you to me for a reason and purpose and keep on doing your fashion because that's love let's see more and love you thank you so much of the area Clemente i love you too are there I just really wish for the myths gonna have another baby because you don't really expect the use that both of the governor's around and what I'm always praying for your help and thank you also for the chance until I left for you know what I really like about you is despite of all the the the health condition of the recurrent you're making other people like another fashion we avoid an even power that they are not like with the same condition as you brought up a developer tool to reach the lorry so I admire your your hard to even engaging hard work and dedication muscle worry and imagine that I even Clemente is very known to filipino community say is thank you after happy body finds be and how important Mary role of your imagine imagine follow modulo P Abdullah good morning in a button mapping you are you guys for today i'm going to share some very fine school ok or I'm gonna tell you guys somebody finds the story.
Ok hello wife Regina dreams have people today think about occasion have nothing going on.
You are married not a bar we were little changed.
Oh yeah ok hello from Singapore young good morning guys.
Ok our let's go.
So finally find schools not bear the other day I want to win bc always okay if my friend here inside the water so we visited their lives three deposits are you shopping elevated just looking in here a bus stop or from the bus terminal difference after one and of course we have this body fights the decorations and solid organs have been there when valentine's day was more having a baby lamb have been more your majima travel have a higher number for you ok for the not just what was on just invented by phoebe look for someone of a hobby have my okay and well uh I don't think about not even got a lot more than 11 it.
Ok so let's start with a little people everyone says you only fall in love what but not but that's not true because every time we might see you and for loving you all over again for us about freedom and gonna do a now everything you see that special person you are always falling now but maybe something you love that first one not only just on that be.
But in every time you see him or you see her you are in love the violin have you watched some of the video in in you too.
Naw gurl it's like going to become a blind run again I think that's also like to monitor Facebook now because the guy love the white so March about in a pool of over by your body because i am again papi God onion asarwa the wife doesn't know that on her way going to were taking bus every day and going to to the office you have bunions just behind put that finger haha maybe the level they are not the one on that young women my powerpoint relegated to endure that they really love and courage unconditionally that because it isn't just love because they will get something about in return haha mother of invention because i believe guys it's Valentine's Day I believe that love really comes with sacrifice for love really comes with the time to serve there but that's the difference of you doing something for someone you love because you are serving that person because you wanted to make that person happy.
Okay not that it's a metallic are you can be mobile laundry and all the other body doesn't believe it overall 1205 you're thinking of threat oh so if that means guys at the sign that you are falling out of love from the first from the about mindful coming about if you love someone you wouldn't mind if you are going to read first to his own if you're going to like the podcast or bridges if you see that first on in front of you after laughing for google youtube and special linear but the reason God God but during the sign that he's been like she's succeeding very front of you and eating the food that you cook especially for her over for him at the wheel smile the morning for some other people not that perfect smile well if a person you love miles at you but I'm behave haha grandmother for a massive cloud nine.
Uh-huh we are about out of the party gonna straddle me and I'm not happy about the parkin lot easier because if you have someone you really like to see them and if you see them happy to see you are much more flavor there was a best that's love.
Ok so now let's review some of the comments have been his van he let Tommy Samia good morning City happy planning thanks very and also from the rally you have a heart before.
Okay and also from have abundant remix she should put the blender happy heart before these particles having fun events be my final port number not the ryan if the boy when asked about the Arabia thank you and God bless and also from GV some GV happy heart day Zuni from freezing your butt another ok guys so let's move to the next anything because of a battle not been any guys can all you know namely the nipple up and now finally working a travel agency I think the best gift you can give to yourself and like that is the trouble because the guys traveling to other countries learning and google chrome aha uncle Randy la you tried this for not telling anybody about blacking up my mentality don't matter me being new friends are actually different.
Okay but I'm if you like a gift of all times and like that if you just got a chance to try okay i'm not an interesting all of the earth w is not about China time it's easier for us to travel everywhere you look especially if you know any country into the country Nana some car.
Then why not plan your because one and good there is nothing more you even from partner one door now you can see how does really created the world so beautiful.
Let me send me with out not been ok and ok a handle on the bargain ok then you can have the weight after Valentine's face the show someone how much they mean to you business through and because hurt this one really hurts guys everybody's I'm we are just excited during valentines day to buy some gifts to buy flowers for to cool your attachments favorite food to people going on so I think that that's not that's not love at all i think about what on your chest but I'm never went on ago beanie and a fucking volume gesture of love with the person you love because 15c sore but I'm when a seminary because that negative apartment when I was having originality and about what i am didn't do anything that involves river trip and it is if you really love someone it should show that not only just during violent the motherly should show that how special in person my and every day.
Ok hello Kai rose Madeline's iphone up with what we experienced in any moment that we are with someone without having or believing in its judgment about the person good or but you know what guys I think for me at the definition of love is except be in your definition gonna love because you cannot really find out because but you know.
John or a step and my family and friends accepting someone that's what we call no one ever example don't think i want to but not everything required perfect what I mean in physical features the bus or absolutely not it's only a madman boy you don't have been doing some in some books and a possible the perfect couple.
Our daughters who are vulnerable can be seen apparent strain ok pretty someone I think this explanation for the guys there was a couple of our product management came to me but I'm the are perfect for each other too because he beat up Ariana on straight for example agreement with those people by immigrants able to help it if people got all but I'm okay with doing nothing but I guess it's lucky it's not because we have been thinkin but obviously much click do you mind maybe it's because like for something over bluetooth or episode man in a wonderful is in big so she will be happy that I am cooking for her she would appreciate that we drizzle because i love cooking a traditional know so in opposite anyone because no grass to be optically some of you thought i'd ask and gorillas in the middle but that's what I know guy's gotta love that was another young hindi sana amin necessary.
Slide your finger with the love means love for me means hung up more young boul you know what happened perfect in this local again whether a person because if you believe now you are like marrying a perfect race on made up your cursor in the second of standard than a personal were just you know I leave the way you night.
I'm I that's the big difference now but you have to love the person itself you know a possibility ps4 she's sweet little miami who is this knife and maybe have some problems with the media charmi manageable i can assure part of a new phone is ringing.
Alexis think the reason good morning hi.
Yes mam ok.
We're gonna be the one to 10 after two little more you're talking about magnify that only we cannot give you would be to model will be so what I'm going to be up later on be happy to support insulin before automatically first focusing i'll open invite among Egyptians almond brittle and you know what our almond trees need to apply firewoman diva revolution behind-the-back so if we apply today it'll be tomorrow the earlier not in b2b IE republic of vietnam is supposed to be working with the model fifteen twenty to thirty trading for breakfast menu and that's the first thing so friday saturday if we can so when I'm processing them now we also get sick time at the moment between before you fucking hours probably going to the ordering one but anyway I momentarily what about online is that supposedly working base anytime at the bottom of Eternia he can tell them going back to the base.
Yes unfortunately.
Yes pieces around.
Hey Mary Ellen for use our what is not about you really get off and 102 minus mu1 it's on your integration facility begins on.
Deposit that we're always going anywhere about 28 are we talking about Coleman there's nobody gonna not based on the value of unification class is really beginning to immigration I need you goin up there with an 80 s on accident last of the soil personally everything is ok nothing to worry Oh your story anyway so I wouldn't let you know about the design fabrication your survival.
Oh but I just I'm not about nothing is that you even ask 3100 right or whatever man youre game expenses on will give us our refund no problem only three months your reunion special ring finger so that's the price of imported everything got it is not healthy body lying ok so that's creepy left messages nothing.
Don't be served in revenge for Happy Hearts is really from the avatar from lovely and self-development be something of an abandoned vehicle know you are the larger itself more relaxed but I think of what I don't think fun and hopefully had more integration variable the white not for yourself development path alone got today but it's a Dodgers because a lot because especially with the especially valued friends the promotion you will get like free services from for everybody minimal of life and leadership animal retailer yesterday if you feel like I'm not qualify see guys go to beauty parlours four days we'll have highlights minimal because have analyzed the approval of Eilat and pamper yourself.


##########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment